"I'll never let a god damned nigger on mah twenny dollar bill"

>"I'll never let a god damned nigger on mah twenny dollar bill"

This asshole should have been off our money decades ago. But I guess you racists have a problem with it because "black people," right?

>implying the treeniggers wouldn't have wiped each other out anyways

They had their chance

He should've never been on the twenty in the first place because Based Jackson hated central banking. To put him on a Federal Reserve note was basically a huge insult to him.

jackson was anti bank so as someone already said its pretty ironic he was on the bill anyway. also he genocided a lot of innocent people.

If Andrew Jackson knew he was featured on a scrap of fiat currency he would roll over in his grave. his greatest achievement was killing the federal reserve

>innocent
Nah

Why do people place the entire displacement of natives on Jackson? Everybody wanted it to happen. It was inevitably going to happen sooner or later. If not under him, under his successor. It's not like Jackson just woke up and thought "damn I really hate those injuns." He was just responding to what the people were asking him to do.

Hi, floating teeth. I'd have replaced him with Jefferson Davis for the lols

>I guess you racists have a problem with it because "black people", right?
Yes, go on.

>But I guess you racists have a problem with it because "black people," right?

Actually if they wanted a minority on the dollar bill so bad why not MLK? Or Frederick Douglass? You know, someone who actually had a very significant impact on that sort of thing? I don't think the 100 slaves that Harriet smuggled out of the South really had a very big impact in the grand scheme.

This guy's face would look far better on a bill than the old hag

Very telling Jackson, who killed the 1st national bank and paid off the debt get's the axe, but that faggot Hamilton who was pro national banks and expanding federal power IMMEDIATELY gets to chill on the 100.

Fuck Alexander Hamilton, he was a fag

Jackson didn't like the natives, and the trail of tears sucked, but Jackson didn't even oversee the actual march, nor did his administration, and that displacement is what ultimately saved those tribes, otherwise they'd be like all the other southern tribes, which is to say dead.

What has any black person done of actual significance for this country that the white man didn't lay out before him as an act of pity?

Their homicide rates are pretty significant

>MLK?
he had Jewish advisors and connections to the communist party, and was known to abuse white prostitutes.
>Frederick Douglass
First nigger to write a book. Hitler wrote a book too. Hitler should be on the 20.

Niggers belong on the Federal Reserve Notes.
Jackson hated the banks and their debt.

not to mention welfare rates.

Yes, goy, remember the 6 gorillions that died in the trail of tears.

Mah daddy always told me not to let them niggers on our currency because the slippery slope ensures they'll earn a lot more spots on other widely used items.

kek

I wish all the niggers had been shipped of to Liberia when they had the chance.

When do we get aRothschild on the 100?

We still might have a chance.

>implying they werent a functional nomadic civ wiped out by foreign plague
kys

I hope u get cancer. I have native american in me and am offended

why would you fuck a native american?

MUH HERITAGE MUFUGGEN

Im a amazed you found time away from a whisky bottle to shitpost on here from your res

What's wrong with not wanting niggers on your money?