Be me, 19 year old male

>Be me, 19 year old male
>Have slept with 33 girls
>Cheated in most of my previous relationships
>Never gave a fuck or felt pity because i knew at one point shit was gonna fall apart anyways
>Currently In a solid relationship with girl that loves me unconditionally
>Has faith in me when most of my family and friends have given up on me
>Fuck nonstop, sex is 10/10
>Smokes, and loves to watch anime with me
>Side hoes all message me at different times asking to "meet up and chill for a bit"
>Ignores all of them
>Deep down want to smash another bitch
>Knows I can text any one of my chicks to get some
>Constantly think about cheating
>IJustCan'tDoItMane
>I love this girl too much
>What the fuck is wrong with me

You wish, khv 34 yo

you're fucked up and you're gonna end up cheating. break up with her, she deserves better fgt

Well, you watch anime for a start.

You have become a man OP.

you didnt need to call me a fgt
too far man

yep

How so? I just know that things would be better for me if I stay in a longer relationship and try to work on myself.

>Be me, 19 year old male

lol tfw when you admit to being a ritualistic cheater but don't expect to be flamed

/thread

that's just human nature, you can't change yourself for wanting to make babies with other women and propegate the species dude. not even joking. so don't feel too bad about it i guess. if you keep eating your favorite delicious apple pie everyday it's going to eventually wear off on you and you'll want to try out a cherry pie just to give your palate context and refresh it.

>Be me, 19 year old male
Real men don't count
Real men just Fuck

Tfw you weren't even offended in the first place, I'll call your grandfather a faggot you mangy cunt

lol justifying it by animalistic urges, fucking disgusting. Were not in the food chain for a reason.

Eh, I'm at a point where it just doesnt seem worth it to fuck other chicks. I guess I've gotten so used to be able to jump from girl to girl and that just adds so much more excitement.

but we are still restricted by the human condition.

Ok... I'm 28 and have been successful with women too. I had the same urges when I was your age. I still do kind of. I cheated on every girl that I ever dated for more then a month. I loved and dated a girl for 4 years and cheated on her a lot. She died recently and fuck it. I am drunk I am not going to get that specific now. You're not the only one. No matter how much you love a girl you will always want more.

HAHAHAHA you're funny. But what's funnier is that you won't ever be able to truly love and connect with someone enough to move past your dick urges.

>slept with 33 girls
>slept
>girls
fucking chad gtfo board normie

Thankyou user, means a lot to know I'm not the only person who's experienced these thoughts. I know they're wrong but its like the grass is always greener on the other side. Im sorry to hear about your ex's passing, take a shot for me. I only got bud rn

That's exactly it, man. Long term is much better than short term. I've been with many and the ones that you stay with longer are much more fulfilling. Even though you may get that itch to fuck other people. That's our primal nature rearing up. Nature dictates alpha status through mates, but maturity and sensibility lead to the inevitable conclusion that we are much better off with long term relationships vs. flings.

thats bs :) look at studies and you'll find most everyone else is handling their 'human condition' and remaining faithful

>slept with 33 girls
>anime

nah, not really

I mean, that makes a lot of sense, its just logical. And she does make me happy. I just hope that by choosing to stay with her we'll both gain something. I don't want another mistake.

you don't wanna waste your time if you can't be by her side so don't fucking do it keep her she sounds like the girl that will stick by you thru all the bullshit

If you're not gaining anything its just a waste of time OP. I've become quite picky over the years in who i choose to sleep with. If it's not going to benefit the both of you it will only end badly.

Maybe she would be open to threesomes or an open relationship? ever brought it up?

>Fantasy

Ive done that shit before that's just depressing. That hurts your partner so much its like a mental nuclear bomb. Most girls love their partner enough to admit to something like that and it always ends in misery. I won't leave her. as shitty as i sound I havent done any wrong to this girl and in fact saved her from her depression, make sure she takes her pills eats, helps with getting back and forth from work, etc

I think I could make something work with this chick, we've helped eachother tremendously. I've just never felt this strongly for another person. Its confusing

Then stick with it user. It will be worth it and you will be much happier and better off in the long run because of it.