Honest opinions,has DB Super improved...

Honest opinions,has DB Super improved? I stopped half way through that future trunks dark city arc because it got boring but people keep hyping up the show lately? What happened?

What is super? Is that the one where goku becomes a kid again?

yo watch last weeks episode, shit was crazy

Theres a whole new level of powers called ultra instincts. Hes fighting a guy who is more powerful than the gods. All his friends still suck balls.

http:// www42. dragonballtime. tv/dragon-ball-super-episode-109-subbed-1/

take out the spaces

watch that and 110

its still just as bad as its always been. The Zamasu fight was neat-ish but leading up to it is infuriatingly bad. They waste so much time...

Lets do a evil containment wave as a nod to the past, then joke that they forgot the jar... then use a new jar and not have it work...

New section is Hey lets all say the same shit for 2-5 mins and not accomlish anything... "I'm getting excited" is something you should get used to as well as goku being more and more retarded... Id say only 15 episodes of the 100+ theyve shown are decent to good. And oh boy the animation does not really improve...

>animation doesnt improve
>last two episodes are literally the best thing in anime history

how so... have you not been around during akira, cowboy bebop and a plethora of superior anime related material? Have you not noticed how awful frieza gold looks? Or how inconsistent Piccolo looks

Right now it's good but it's been a long build up. They're in the middle of a 9 universe tournament, 10 fighters from each of those universes must duke it out in a huge battle royale, if you lose then your universe gets wiped by the dumbass autistic god kids. They even released frieza from his Hell to help fight with them. It's fun but don't take it too seriously, it's a tournament full of wacky aliens etc, reminds me of the after-life tournament or whatever it was called in that filler episode but on a bigger scale. It's funny because i'm sure this entire plot was first a fan-fic with different universes as well that i'm sure toriyama must have read but I forgot the name of it.

Top fucking kek

>literally the best thing in anime history
>weeeeeeeeeee

Shit is intense.

Is good... Is the "cosmological lore" of the dragon ball universe. Where Goku and friends aren't the most strong dudes of the existence.

also will probably have zero longstanding effect on anything. Wish everyone back imminent. Goku stops Zamasu from destroying universes only to ask for a tournament that destroys universes... lol
Was black really worse than goku?

>DB Super
its called DB Shit , not super

It's obvious goku asked for this tournament and wanted to find the best possible fighter ever, hence the erase universe ruse. But the real threat will be frieza when he somehow kills omni-god kid or whatever they're called. Or I hope so.

Its super gay in kai version for db super. Cant wait for all to be in English though, like it a whole lot more than kai.

Let me guess. In episode 200, Goku has this unique idea to go super saijin god level 2 and kills everyone

9/10 ending to the show

>cheerleading
>hearts everywhere
>love is a weapon

That was the gayest thing I've ever seen. I'm going to go fap to some traps.

>implying blood makes something cool/good
>implying DBS doesn't have blood

Sup Forums hates popular things.
You'll fit in here well.

>Honest opinions,has DB Super improved?
Depends where on the spectrum you are.

taken over by screaming SJWs.

He is in Sup Forums so he is in the autism spectrum

best possible fighter right here.

bitch destroys universes for fun, see?

Hope frieza kills him and becomes the new ruler and causes chaos