What's Sup Forumss favorite way to smoke up? Mine is bong. Also general weed thread

What's Sup Forumss favorite way to smoke up? Mine is bong. Also general weed thread

my bong

I love apple pipe

the fact that your favorite way to smoke weed is in a bong tells me ur a fucking Pleb. Bongs are for retarded hippies with no taste buds if you want to taste your weed dont fucking smoke it in a bong trow that lung destroyer away pls.

>ur
>pls
>calls someone a pleb.
>doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

>tasting the weed
lmfao honestly haven't heard that one in a while, good one.

I just want to get high cunt

The funny thing is this guy is right but in the end nothing beats the feeling of a good bong rip so fuk u

Cleanfag here. I stopped drinking 3 month ago and I quit weed about 1 month ago. You should defiantly give it a try. I would not say that I feel healthier or better, but it feels generally right to be sober 24/7.

omg u guys are litteraly retarded telling me i dont know what im talking about ;) get urself a aromed 4.0 if you wanna get high and dont waste 50% of your weed by smoking it in a gloryfied crack pipe

I like putting lump of hash on a big bowl of tobacco. Hitting a big ass bowl of bacco gives you a gnarly almost seizure like headrush immediately, feels sick and disgusting on its own but pair it with a nice lump of hash and right after you feel real nice and high

bud up close

poor trim job + bud? more like leftovers

So im on the fence, should i get ghost train or agent orange?

Bong if im by myself and joints/blunts if im with other people.

Smoke while on DXM if you haven't already

Through bucket. Shit gets me high af.

If you store weed in plastic, you're fucking pleb. Static from plastic rips shit out of trichomes and THC off your weed.

Depends what mood I'm in. Mostly I just smoke joints (pure weed, so no tobacco). I also use my bong from time to time, and also a vaporizer and sometimes a pipe.

I'm out plebs have fun with your crack pipes and i hope you will still be able to breath normally in 20 years from now

Its stored in glass jars bro. The plastic container is just a sesh dish

>spending 400$ on vaporizer

i rather buy a bong for 40$ and spend rest on weed fuck off nerd

>not trying a vaporizer

It's very different from smoking it. It's actually really good. Also vaporizers don't have to cost 400 dollars. I got mine for 180 euros.

Spots
Brownies are fun too

I like joints the best, but I like using my pipe too. I like packing a bowl and cornering that shit, and its less hassle than a big ass bong.

Joints

i got mine for 10 $
xd

spliff since its fucking exspensive here

Ive tried it a few times but I didn't like it, I figure I'll just stop when I actually want to

I use whatever i feel like on the occasion. Right now i like using my blunt bubbler

gravity's are the best period

I got mine for 60 and its no batteries required

i prefer flower.. hate the flavor of concentrate.. smoke outta my mulit-perk.. always cubes on the shelf.. got white widow and critical+ rn

been smoking out of a vanilla coke can for the past month, used to do gravity bong but too lazy to set it up.

ive been using a pax vaporizer recently. 10/10 investment. Feel like my lungs need a break after years of daily bong rips. Can clearly feel a difference too. coughing and congested less

Ma nigga

Gravity bong, but I mostly use a glass pipe for simplicity.

Lol not even that guy but its sad you havent tasted the wonderful flavors that weed can have

Holy fuck you may be the most worthless stoner I've ever heard of.