It's 2k17

>it's 2k17
>numerous studies have proven that human beings can perfectly live without eating animal products
>there's STILL people that eat those
>isn't converted to veganism

user,how do you explain yourself for being such animal murderer fucking retarded piece of human garbage shit?
Go vegan today for a better life-going and a better life for the animals.

>tl:tr vegans are better people

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933506/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm vegetarian for about three years now. But in my 3rd world country I can't get help from nutritionist, so I can't say that this is
> for a better life-going

Killing things is entertaining, and no point wasting a dead body.

why shouldn't i eat animal products faggot

My food shits on your food you faggot nigger kike.

well idk what kind of drugs your on but have some horses

dead body you say

Question, is there even enough vegan food out there to feed everyone if they all switched at the same time?

>numerous studies have proven

into the trash it goes.
anyone starting their sentence with that shit is talking a load of bullcrap ESPECIALLY if they dont link those studies immediately afterwards

since meat production has no purpose anymore itd shut down, which means no more natural fertilizer which would probably hurt crop production, which is supposed to grow to accomodate all the new vegans so no there isnt

Sage

being a vegetarian / vegan is a LIFESTYLE choice, not a dietary choice. both veggies/vegans are simply dickheads larping about pretending they are some kind of moral arbiters when in reality they are simply pretentious cunts.

Because im a god damn american and i do what i want cunt

>Implying you're not a meat eater trolling

If god didnt want us to eat animals, he wouldnt have made them out of meat.

gimme source pic

the spaghetti one

Q: how can you tell if somebody is a vegetarian?

A: wait 15 seconds and they will tell you

Let's see pork cuts cost here 7-10€/kg and lean beef mince 6-8€/kg. Eggs and milk based proteins are 2-4€/kg.

The vegan meat substitute prices here range usually from 10-20€/kg. The only affordable non animal protein sources are beans peas and lentils. I don't eat meat on every meal but I sure don't feel like eating beans every day or paying retarded price for some textured soy shit.

You know what i'm gonna say about my ancestors and their hunting

And you know i won't give a shit for your veganism

You are a faggot, and not only because you're OP... fucking vegan shit cunt race

Fuck you

animals are tasty

humans might be too, we could turn the people with down syndrome into food

cause veganism is retarded and costs 10x more than eating meat bruh

Ill go animal meat free when they get the labgrown shit mainstream, better start funding that shit vegananon or ill eat every precious cow pig and chicken

For me, it was a choice. Between eating processed and artifical garbage for nutrients or having meat. Feel better for it and cutting out all the processed bullshit.

Already vegan, seems fucked to let shit die for something as basic as taste prefrences. I'm not a weak piece of shit, I can control myself.

Some people here seems to need McD every day of the week, weak-minded fucks.

"IF YOU LIKE BEING A MEAT EATER, WE COULD ALSO KILL HUMANS FOR YOU TO EAT. MUH VEGANISM IS HATED"

I can't see why not

lol 'oh no muh piggy is getting hurt'

"Your" food eats 10 times more of "our" food to even make your food, so that makes you eat 10 times more shit food then.

>is retarded
Not really... but alright let's roll with it

>costs 10x more
If you're retarded, sure, probably a quarter of the food you own is vegetarian already.

lol 'I'm edgy because death', typical basement jew.

we are made to eat meat as well, you have a full set of teeth that nature has blessed you with when it encoded you genoma

The fact that you decide to eat only vegetables is against nature, but you are free to hurt yourself and have several health problems when you age because of your poor judgement

I eat meat because I like the taste of meat.

Bump

All I own is meat and bread yo

lol 'muh feelings got hurt cause they hurting da animalzzzzz'

OP... i hope you die because of your vegan sins

it wont be a better life, i get to do what I want with my life and eating meat is something I find enjoyable . A nice steak is something that makes my life better. No steak worse life. your life suks. Ur life have no steak. I do alot of things I dont need to do to survive but I can survive and do those things becuase Im american and we get to do stuff unlike poor losers who have a life with no steak.

Potatoes already exist

Go on, elaborate about the "severe health problems" related to a vegetarian diet.

>we are made to eat meat as well
Because we have teeth which can break down meat, it means we should use them? You know the same teeth are used for breaking open nuts and seeds/grains?

We have the IQ to not need to go back to 10,000bc, as well as the planet literally dying because of cows but okay, find me a way to get 80% less methane without shutting down slaughterhouses.

Steak is pre shit though. I'll take a shit lamb over steak any day

Fun fact:

Meat is 80% muscle and 15% fat and 5% blood, IF prepared correctly.

Enjoy literally eating flesh, the same types of flesh on your body right now.

As well as the literal billions of bacteria, living cells and potential diseases if the animal had any.

Ever heard of Food Poisoning? Can't get that if you're a veggie.

>Veggie master race

One very simple reason. Frankly, I just don't give a damn.

>vegans are better people

According to who, you world killing scum? Those animals you want to protect, what do they eat? That's right, the vegetation that no longer exists because vegan ate it all, because in order to sustain yourself on a vegat dost you have to eat a months worth of vegetables every day (scientifically proven).

Congratulations you just killed more animals in one month than a country of omnivores down on generations. And because you don't eat them their deaths were in vain and their corpses contaminate everything and because your shitty vegan dialer doesn't allow for immune system strengthening everyone dies.

Animals are good go fuck yourself asshole. No one cares if you want to be vegetarian

Animals eat 10lbs of grass for 1lb of meat produced.

>End

Go suck a niggers dick you cuck, i eat animals because i can, i like the idea that someone had to die to me for survining.

Nice agrument, good that you had to use it twice. I don't even like animals, I just don't feel that it's nessecary to kill just for pleasure, because I can recognize my own cognitive dissonance.

You're the same type of person who goes on to Sup Forums and rants about killing brazilians who beat up dogs, fucking hypocrite.

But yeah, what else to expect of Sup Forums nowadays, just blindly following like everyone else.

I don't mind murdering animals.

I know that there is no ethical justification for killing animals for my benefit. I recognize it as immoral killing.

I don't care. I just do it anyway.

haha 13 btw

they are good.... so you eat them? uh ok?

You can get plenty of cheap from eating veggies. Mainly ever heard if listeria?

>animals self fertailise, cultivate, and pollinate their own crops

/end

Never complained about anyone beating up dogs lol 'dis man don't have same opinion as me why he eat meat?!?!?!'

You people are idiots

Because I enjoy my cognition and nucleic acid synthesis among other health reasons from getting enough vitamin B12

>Comparing weight
>Not calories

very solid argument there

Lab grown meat = 1/100th of the space, suffering and cost.

anemia and weaker bones are factually recurrent issues in long term vegans, the lack of iron, proteins and vitamin D and B12 is harmful in the long term.

One thing is to limit red meat consumption and balance it with white meat, but that's not something vegans do.

I'm not here to change your mind, you'll find out one day what I found in hospitals.

>it's 2k17
>numerous autists keep crying about stuff that doesn't involve them
>there's STILL autists that think it's about need and not want
>isn't going to leave people alone

How do you explain yourself for being such an autistic faggot?
Go see a therapist for a better lifestyle and chance at life for the animals.
>tl:dr Vegans aren't people

If everyone started eating vegan then all animals would be worthless and will be seen as direct competitors for food. They'd all be killed off. There would be a few animalfags living in zoos and that's it.

Come back to me when you can complete a full English sentence correctly, thank you very much.

I kinda agree. I stoped eating animals 3 years ago, but I don't consider my self vegetarian. Now and than I enjoy eating some human parts. I try not to do so to often, because I only eat white female and I don't want to endanger survival of the race, But yea eating animals seems really not right.

>2017
>What are multivitamins

100% absolutely not and there never could be unless the population was drastically culled.

Call me when it tastes better and costs me 1/100th the price.

Fuck yea I eat them and surely enjoy it. Matter of fact I'm going to order my Self a sausage egg and cheese right now for breakfast. What do you think about that.

no one cares now fuck off with your cult bullshit

>tl;tr

Guise being vegan is Sooo heathy I need multivitamins to stay heathy
Also user Thinks his b12 vitamins work, Kek

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933506/

>2017
>still believes that taking supplements is like taking the real thing
>still thinks that supplements don't end up 95% in your shit

I bet you're american

>you can perfectly live without sucking dick
>yet OP decides to do it anyway

I have a legit question for OP. I'm a vegetarian and have been for a long time now but I still don't understand vegans. I get that some factories treat animals like shit to get eggs and milk and honey and whatnot (and if I had time and money I'd buy eggs and milk only from farms that I trust that let animals walk freely and eat more healthy) but I do not think stopping eating eggs and dairy is the answer. Like what is the problem with eating eggs from my own chickens? It does not hurt them in any way.

oh and also
>saying eating meat isn't natural and being a dick and forcing people to stop eating meat
kek

Have you ever seen a wheat field after a harvest? Baby deer, raccoons, squirrels, etc all dead and chewed up by the combine. There's no such thing as veganism.

them lab muscles have feelings, how can you be such an animal even considering eating them you fucktard subhuman

Are you mentally challenged?

More than 150 billion animals are slaughtered every year, and they need ~10pounds of feed to produce 1 pound of meat.

We already have enough crops to feed the world, but we feed it to cattle instead.

Not OP, but veganism isn't an absolute. It's about doing as little harm as possible, and during conventional farming some animals will die, sure, but it's way less than growing more crops to feed cattle anyways.

tbh I don't murder animals, the ones I eat are already dead - as for why, they taste good

probably if I had to kill them myself I wouldn't - too much work

>can't tell the difference between feed crops and food crops

>feed
you idiot you meant "feet" right?

Why are you so mad?

he meant "food" (or "to feed them") - it's pretty obvious and you are retard for not getting it... why in the world would he say animals need 10 pounds of feets?

Of course there's a difference in some crops, but the same land area can be used for human consumption, by circulating what crops are grown.

Although, a lot of what's given to cattle, (corn, soy, broad beans) can be consumed by humans.

GTFO my planet

>moralistic eating
I would eat people in front of their parents if prions weren't a thing.

Reddit fucktard movement to poison Sup Forums even further
>SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

bait
100% copy pasta

They feed animals meat too ya dumb dick

food crops are grown for decent yields and taste, this means a surplus in natural sugars which takes time and resources
feed crops are grown for maximum yields and taste like shit because sweetness is not a requirement, so feed crops take less time and resources to grow

This is in no way true and you have no evidence to support your claim.

What about it is not true? That we can use the vast majority of cropland to grow crops for humans?

How do they feed the animals they feed other animals with, "ya dumb dick"?

Spoiler: with crops.

Veganism is basically just another way to entertain 1st world kids, nothing bad nothing good about it. It exist to make Tumblr and Instagram girls feel superior because they drink different kind of milk and eat soy burgers

>numerous studies have proven
Yeah... No, pretty shitty b8, m8

God, you are cringy, please kys or go back to Tumblr

So I'm supposed to stop eating meat because third world bitches can't stop shitting out babies?

#blackprivilege

The person I responded to said it wasn't feasable to feed the entire world, I corrected him. I didn't say anything about the lack of contraceptives in the third world.