What are we going to do about ISIS Sup Forums?

What are we going to do about ISIS Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aWejiXvd-P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF THEM

Tell Israel to stop funding them.

TAKE THE OIL

TAKE IT

Well, since the idea of democracy building has demonstrated itself to be completely bankrupt in moral and practical value, I assume we will simply murder our way through the problem.

Import them.

Do you have the acid bath video?

Counter-Jihad

FIFTH POST BEST POST

#ImWithHer

wut ? They MUST've been reading the "new ideeas for ISIS executions" threads on Sup Forums that have been cropping out ever since the cagedrowning/burning videos (when we all realized they're absolute edgelords).

That webm makes me wonder how long the severed heads had consciousness.

Like, do you think the person's head was aware for awhile? Or are they instantly unconscious?

If they stay conscious it couldn't be for more than a few seconds. Without blood going to the brain a person becomes unconscious quick, that's why chokeholds make people unconscious so quickly in MMA. The blood stops getting to the brain and the person goes out like a lightbulb.

Shit would be weird to experience though, if only for a few seconds. Being a head. You have no longer have a body with lungs and stuff. You're just a head. That's probably the last though those guys had, "I'M JUST A HEAD!"

Leave it to Putin before the burgers send them more guns.

>A FUCKING CROSS

>Step One
Stop funding Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey, et cetera. The governments of all of these nation are responsible for the success of the group. They must be stopped!
>Step Two
Impeach all leaders who appose this motion. All who appose defunding the governments which fund ISIS are clearly sympathizers. We can not allow this to stand.
>Step Three
Call for the leaders of all nations, religions, and movements to declare a Crusade against the group. Be it religious, political, cultural, a mass campaign against the enemy is what it will take to put an end to the madness.
>Step Four
Stabilize Middle Eastern governments so groups like this will not gain power again.

That is how I picture things would run.

Late at night, misspelled "oppose" twice, sorry dudes.
Side note, what creamer should I use in my coffee?

>we
OP IS A RETARD

Can someone who has all the links saved make an SG?

According to RT, lots of shit going on in Syria. If they are just pulling PR bullshit, going to remove from my browser but they rarely do that.

I love this line from him

Yes. Show them our tolerant neighborhoods and make them feel welcome. That is the most surefire way to turn them towards the light.

Post more ISIS webms

Literally nothing. They are exactly like us
> hates Jews
> women should be pure until marriage
> women should follow the husband
> hates gays
Remind me why we're not Muslim again?

Everyone I tell this to thinks I'm nuts, but I actually want to die by decapitation, for exactly that reason

I remember reading that heads beheaded during the french revolution would sometimes mumble stuff after being cut off. Their lips would move and say stuff.

So, there is certainly SOME form of consciousness.

Only way to avoid having your head cut?Make sure you die before you are captured.

Kill them all. Take their lands, and make a christian land in the middle east out of it, of course strictly controlled by Western Empire.

>irregularly bathe
>behead people for not believing in skyfriend
>purity police
>blow themselves up in an attempt to prove a point
Yeah, just like us

I don't hate gays. I just hate faggots.BIG difference. The one sucks cock in bed, the other can't stop talking to others about sucking cock in bed.

I am fine if a gf has had past experiences as long as she wasn't a fucking whore, having slept with 10 people or sth.

I don't want my wife,if I ever get married, to be like a child to me without will of her own. Sure.I want her to agree with me politically, but not to have no free will of her own.

Jews meeeh. If I find out more about them,I might hate them.

Holy fuck, it's micro-italy!

RARE
A
R
E

youtube.com/watch?v=aWejiXvd-P8

Am I the only one who can tell this is fake?

throw them all into commiefornia

Well not post their shitty videos or bump your shitty thread for a start

Why contain it?

It's mostly just them fighting other Muslims. Win and win.

Unless you're a retarded country that lets in heaps of Muslims, of course.

>I remember reading that heads beheaded during the french revolution would sometimes mumble stuff after being cut off. Their lips would move and say stuff.

That's not possible bro lol.

You have to have lungs and vocal cords in order to talk. When you are speaking, you will notice that you are not breathing. That's because air is traveling out of your body. It takes lungs in order to talk.

If people are aware after decapitation, it wouldn't be for more than a few seconds.

I suspect that they may instantly be unconscious though due to severing the spinal cord. Not 100% sure on that though, I'm not a doctor.

It did look like the man with the white blindfold did change his facial expression as his head was falling. He might've still been conscious then.

Is that second one clockkid?

so you hate milo yiannopoulos?

>irregularly bathe
Half of us don't do that anyway
>behead people for not believing in skyfriend
And?
>purity police
Exactly what I'm talking about. Sup Forums would love the idea of that in a western country
>blow themselves up in an attempt to prove a point
So you mean like every soldier ever?

Milo it's a cancerous normie faggot Jew who corrupts the alt right's message

People who shit on railroad tracks can't be trusted to pull their weight anyway.

deus vult

>can't eat bacon
>can't drink
No.

Even retards can poo in loo.

>self hating jews aren't still jewish

support the government to end their own civil war with troops, money and education.
islamistic uprises are like cancer. if we rely on bombs and murder only, we will never be able to find everyone affiliated and as long as one of them still lives, they will rise again through recruitment of the poor and dumb. We need to introduce them to the idea of moderate islam.

kill them and their sympathizers, kill them all.

Even retards can pay debt

>Bending his back like that
ISIS are so incompetent they can't even behead someone properly

But I thought you wanted to stay out of Syria, I thought you wanted to leave ISIS to Putin.

Which one is it Trump? Stay out or Bomb them?

YES Finland you have learned from your wise brother in the west YES!

Build a wall, let the niggers kill each other and starve to death. That, and kick out or kill all of the niggers invading the west.

Video is fake like most of ISIS videos.