Just dont buy the shit Sup Forums !

Just dont buy the shit Sup Forums !

People from countries where English isn't the native language don't get to give real people advice.

Thats the best you got ?

I like gorging on salts, sugars, and fats more than I like being not disgusting tho

That's all I need. You're basically a subhuman compared to an American. There's no space between the last word of a sentence and an exclamation point or question mark, monkey.

sure kid

And wtf is that supposed to mean ? All that crap food is rooting your brain!

Why are you replying to my post directed at another man? I wasn't talking to you. Wasn't your father around to teach you why what you just did is unacceptable behavior in the world of men?

What are you a fucking worthless English teacher ?

I just explained how question marks and exclamation points work. Are you black? Is that why you refuse to learn?

I say your dad was full of shit just like you are

>rooting your brain
>rooting
>rooting

>What are you a fucking worthless English teacher ?
Literally anyone who spoke English better than you would hold more worth than you.
Why are you replying to my post directed at another man? I wasn't talking to you. Wasn't your father around to teach you why what you just did is unacceptable behavior in the world of men?

That quote doesn't apply to you because you are not excellent. You never will be if you keep acting like a nigger.

>subhuman compared to an American
Yes thats right Americans are subhuman

This will be my last reply to this garbage foreigner thread since you can't even read properly.

You are just a raciest worthless piece of shit !
Why did you come into this thread to pick on some spelling ? You are missing the point here so fuck off