Help me Sup Forums i am desperate

help me Sup Forums i am desperate..

>be me
>clean room once every few months or weeks if im not depressed
>room is now the messiest it has been my whole life, literally bugs everywhere
>bedframe isnt even properly put together, spiders living right on the edge of the bottom of my mattress
>clothes everywhere
>room stinks for a while with every new food that falls there but now relatively odor free

wtf do i do how do i stop being like this..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxBQLFLei70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pics?

urgh. give me a few minutes. im utterly disgusted with myself and i know i'll be made fun of for years but im desperate.

bump. phonebeing a shit

Sounds pretty easy. Just acting depressed.

If it was, I wouldn't be where I am now. It isn't just the room, but many aspects of my life.

bed, surrounded by junk :/

mattress, literally always fap on it and never wipe..

Open up your window because it probably stinks like ass.
Go get a bin bags and throw any rubbish in your room in it.
Then get another one if you need it and chuck out shit you don't use like old notes, books or clothes.
Get baby wipes or some kind of cloth and spray and wipe down the surfaces.
Finish up with a hoover and get rid of cobwebs n shit.

Should take 2-3 hours if done right.

I can understand clutter if you have nowhere else to put it but for fuck's sake, rubbish is as easy as getting a bin bag and throwing it out

Burn the mattress and buy a new one.

My room is clean, but I have a terrarium for snakes and noone wants it on ebay, so I dont know how to dispose of it.... It is really sad to waste it because Its not a bad terrarium. It has glass. Where can I dispose of the glass ? the wood, yes the wood i can dispose of, but the glass ?

youtube.com/watch?v=pxBQLFLei70

watch this guy about why u should make ur bed everyday

Dude I beg you. PLease clean up your room, you're better than this.

The last time I cleaned it, which was around three months ago, I used washing machine detergent and it worked wonders, even on a 7 month old unwiped coffee on the tiles.

I'll definitely try what you suggested tho thanks! I just need a push or motivation to clean..

I'm aware I have no excuse, and that I'm old enough to know right from wrong, and it is totally my fault I let myself get to this point..But I need a push to get motivated.

I definitely will very soon. I just gotta make sure by the time I do so, I'm no longer the current disgusting being I am.

There could be crafting places that'll take the glass, I think.

old vid, watched a million times, doesnt do anyting to me.

I truly plan on turning my room 180 degrees by 12AM. It is currently 5:14. I'm just trying to get the motivation.

>Buy some cocaine
>Do said cocaine
>Start franticly throwing shit out
>Take a break and do more cocaine
>organize whatever you kept
>do more cocaine
>do more cocaine
>do more cocaine
>profit
>???

Watch jordan peterson videos, they help. Get educated. Read for example Dostojevskys famous book. It will help you understand yourself better, if you really understand the book.

But at first: clean your damn room. And dont make excuses. Ask yourself what is the problem that you have to solve before you can clean it, realize there is no problem, then go on with it.

You might try to use meditation and a few days of not engaging in any fun activities such that your brain can, slowly and over time, understand that it shouldnt be in the chaotic state it is right now. Your pre frontal cortex doesnt work properly. get it together. train yourself. educate yourself. empower yourself.

Hell, you dont even really need education. But it helps a great deal. You could also try other activities which help you focus and make you feel comfortable and USEFUL.

Its not your room thats a mess. Its not your life. Its not your family. It is your psyche. Your life mirrors this only.

>I'm aware I have no excuse, and that I'm old enough to know right from wrong, and it is totally my fault I let myself get to this point..But I need a push to get motivated.
>it is totally my fault
It's good that you're taking responsibility at least somewhat, but you have to realize that you suffer from a mental illness and should seek professional help. It's not your fault that you are depressed, depression is something that can spring up regardless of your own actions. The first thing you should do, no matter whether or not you manage to clean your room, is see professional medical attention.

Maybe just nuke it and start over. Like a fresh os install. Throw everything out unless it's very valuable, scrub the fuck or of all the surfaces and then put back what you need and be very strict with stuff in the future

I know it doesn't work for everyone but I had to power through my depression and lack of motivation at times. Stop thinking about it and looking for that special thing to motivate you and just do it OP. Less time searching for an answer and more time actually throwing your garbage in the trash the closer you are to your goals. If you wait for some magic answer you'll always be waiting. Life is work. So do it.

Your idea is basically the best tbh.

You care enough to complain about it faggot

Either:
>burn it all down because ez hide with all the random shit, buy a new place with insurance
>hire some poor cunt to clean it
>Do some drugs and.xlean it

Personal advice to clean though, literally throw everything away. Don't sell, just throw.it away

You'll be forced to.give a shit about life as you have to start all.over again and maintain the little amount of shit you will have so you can live