Make me feel better about being a 20yo kissless virgin

Make me feel better about being a 20yo kissless virgin.
Is there a bright side to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CSKbWI1pUHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

no std's
no unwanted kids
no child support to pay

You have virtually no chance of having a STD...

you still have something to look forward to

>Is there a bright side to it?
Sure, you ain't a 28 year old virgin like me.
You have plenty of free time to experiment with different masturbation techniques, I recommend sounding.

That sounds pretty good, very MGTOW-ish.
I do want to have kids someday.
Unless I've inherited aids from my mom

>You have plenty of free time to experiment with different masturbation techniques
This is not the route I wanna go.

Imagine getting 2mins of enjoyment for everything 58mins of excruciating pain, that is basically what it is like to be in a relationship after a while.

>That sounds pretty good, very MGTOW-ish.
>I do want to have kids someday.
yeah, but it is some upsides. you have more money for you self
im not preaching that mgtow shit. if my lifeplan had worked out, id have at least 2 kids by now, but im just as much a kissless virgin as you are at age 27
you just gotta see the good side of shit

>This is not the route I wanna go.
Neither was it for me..

I don't belive it.
Yeah, I understand.
Honestly, I want to find a virgin girl, get married and have a bunch of kids.
Fucking around a lot seems like an advanced method of masturbation.
True. I can relate.

>I don't belive it.
You'll believe it with all your heart once you get into a relationship. You seem vulnerable to the kind of women who will use you and dump you. Mark my words, user.

5 more years and you'll be a wizard

>You seem vulnerable to the kind of women who will use you and dump you.
I am repulsed by sluts and women who show manipulative traits.

Maybe I am a virgin, but I've spent enough time around women to know what to avoid.

24yo, still virgin, and i'm fine

i kissed a girl tho

>I am repulsed by sluts and women who show manipulative traits.
Lol, I'm talking about the smart ones that hide it, not about the obvious ones. You sure are an easy prey, user.

women only cause trouble about nonsense and steal your time in which you could do something productive

Not really.

All the fun carefree sex comes around 13-17. After that they learn how to play guys for money and free rides.

If you haven't even kissed a girl at 20 you are completely fucked and don't even know the rules yet.

My brother in law was the same way, he's fucking 29 now and still no sex. We all laugh behind his back and call him a faggot.

this

In 20 more years, you'll become a wizard

I don't understand why people become that old as virgins who do not want to be. Like assuming you're not saving yourself for the perfect moment it is so incredibly easy to have sex with low standards

20 is not bad at all. You're just waiting until you're an actual adult to have sex which is the smart way to do it.
Also sex isn't the greatest thing ever and the consequences can be major.

Some of us dont have confidence or wit to pull basic bitches.

I understand how subtle human behaviour can be.
I would only date girls with little to no experience, they do exist where I live.

I've been used in the past and I'm really sensitive to this. That's why I often refuse to do favors and sometimes that makes me look like a dick.

a mix of bad judgement, social anxiety and depression fucked up for me
>was inside fapping instead of outside learning to be social and chasing girls from age 10
>this turned into social anxiety which made me even less likely to go outside
>this turned into depression
and now i am 15 years behind everybody in regards to social skills. no chance in getting laid
also stupid standards i.e i really want a virgin to be my first which it is like a 0% chance of happening
>tl;dr i fucked up for myself

Are you guys NEETS?

I just lack the confidence and live in a 1500 people town.

no
im a student

Nah. I'm just being serious. Teens are still mentally and emotionally children and have no business being in a relationship.

To be fair 16 is not a healthy age for sex 22 is a healthy age to loose virginity.

20 is young, you have plenty of time ahead of you

That said, accept you will have to adjust your standards in women to your equivalent at best but most likely below your equivalent attractiveness/social skills

Says who? in the vast majority of the world its normal for people to start sexual exploration around the the middle of their physical sexual development... so around 15-17

This. Maybe I just suck ass at dating chicks but the two I have dated went the same way. Everything is happy, all cool. things are 50/50.

Then it goes 40/60

then 30/70

then so on and so on. Till one of you mentions something about it and it sets off a fight for 3 days, only for you to have a good night of make up sex, only followed by idle chat for the next two days, followed by another argument. Thus the cycle repeats itself.

6/10

Relationships are okay wouldnt exactly lose my mind if I wasnt dating somebody.

>Maybe I just suck ass at dating chicks
Should've stopped there.

Eh sex is fun but being with females is a hassle they will try to change everything about you like ur some sort of project

Relationships suck after 3 to 7 yrs it's a waste of time you will do much better in life with no attachments

Having kids is a meme they suck

>Having kids is a meme they suck
I don't know man, they can grow into pretty cool people if you raise them well.

You end up loving them and giving them everything, expecting nothing in return. Humans find joy and fulfillment in this for some reason. In selflessness in general, but with your kids it comes to you easily.

TIL i'm a meme

That's a limiting belif.

virgin = (time/energy - women) + job = freetime/less expenses + job = extra money
estra money + hooker = no longer virgin, with no strings atatched!

No

lost my v-card to a long time gf at 18, was aight.

sex is overrated unless it's with someone you really care about. if you're fucking just for the sake of fucking then it's just a wank with more effort.

Yeah, it makes sense.
Any tips on how to find a good gf?

Sex is only important to the degree to which you aren't having it. As soon as you bust your load, all of your other problems will come racing back to you; fucking another hairless ape isn't going to fix your life. You should spend your time rectifying fundamental problems, not hormonal ones.

Honestly.. stop trying and do more than internet. Get some passion in your life.

23 year old here. So I did miss out on the best females have to offer.

4 youtu.be/CSKbWI1pUHQ

I'm a 21 sexual virgin. I've kissed and fucked around.... haven't fucked a girl yet though.
I honestly have been very busy on building my future and getting ready for my first investment in to real estate, though.
Just get some books like 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, etc, read them, and just worry about building your future. I truly believe that one day I'm gonna run in to this badass chick, we gonna hit it off, and then possibly down the road get married. Who knows? If not? Fuck it. I'm GOING to be rich as fuck within the next 10 years. I'll just go to Carson City, and fuck prostitutes at 'The Bunny Ranch'

Yeah, I don't have any passion.
Everything useful requires willpower from me, I never do anything good naturally, because I want to.
This is the main reason why I suck at life so far.
Maybe there are some deep psychological reasons and they need to be resolved. It just doesn't get done, I always find reasons to not do it and lie to myself.

how do you even get a passion?
i have many things that i am interested in, but i usually just read a lot about them and never actually go out and do things

I don't know man.
What really bugs me lately is that some people naturally gravitate towards useful things.

For examole, some people like to:
>go out and spend time with people
>play sports
>draw
>write/read
>play music
>study certain things in depth
>work out because they enjoy it
>etc.
All these things either keep you healthy or develop skills that can be useful or become your career.

I only do useless shit like:
>browse the internet
>masturbate a lot
>spend many hours a day thinking and fantasizing

I basically have no useful skills.

Here's an example from my life:
I've wanted to become an artist that does comics or animated shows for a long time.
However, drawing things nicely requires a lot of effort and therefore is painful and I rarely do it.

Even the things I do like I'm too lazy to do.
I've become worried lately, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Why da fuck you all focus so much on being/not being a virgin? Think for a while - do greatest people on earth are called great because of sex? Not really. Stop being a fucking marxist pussy oriented only on eating, smoking pot and thinking about fapping or sex. There's more in life than this, but you have to leave sexual revolution bullshit behind you, just like people before the sixties did.

You're a virgin Sup Forumsack dude. Just admit it.

Your life sounds boring and depressing.
No offense, I'm just saying how I feel about what I just read.

i use to be your latter, I am now the former. I basically took enough psychedelics I was sick of being who I was and could see who I could be. Force yourself to do them until it's second nature.

It will take a long time to make them my second nature.

I've already had multiole temporary lifestyle changes, but none of them lasted for more than 6 months and I always fall back.
I guess I need to be careful and stick to it for a long time.

Far from it. I'm rich as fuck for my age. Bought a new car at 18 y/o. I do tons of fun shit. I just dont have to rely on pussy to give me a sense of accomplishment.

>started fucking at age 15
>was anything but a badass

also who the fuck is still in middle school at age 15

It doesn't sound fulfilling.
I know I'm getting philosophycal here. It's because I feel puprposeless and like shit now.

Make your own purpose, dude. It's like another user said here. Who the fuck gets remembered for all the pussy they pulled? I promise you that no one in the world of the rich give a FUCK about how many bitches you've fucked. All they care about is how they can use you to make money. All you should care about is how you can manipulate them in to thinking they can use you. Then using them using you to your advantage as much as possible.
Pussy is great, but it's not life, man.
I've been skydiving. I've been out of the country. I've done all kinds of cool shit and I never ever think about having sex with some classless dumb slut who wants some dick. THAT is not fulfilling to me, at all. Never done it, no, but it sure doesnt sound very fun.

You

What's wrong with you? You know that 99% of non-idiots will never encounter any of this and still have a fulfilling sex-life.

>Who the fuck gets remembered for all the pussy they pulled?
It's beyond that, I'm having an existential crisis right now.

I've spent a lot of time with different worldwievs and now I see that nobody is right.

I just feel purposeless in this crazy world where no one is right and there is nothing to be done.
Being a kind and loving person is useless, being a dick is useless.

I've hit rock bottom and I feel like shit. Haven't felt this bad in a long time.

Basically, I don't have a dominant worldview and different opinions collide in my head every day.
To make things harder, I've gone beyond being dogmatic.

Not being tied down by an ideology or opinions is a great thing, but it has it's burdens and they are hard to handle for me right now.

Maybe I should just stick to something and do it for enjoyment and not care.

The thing is that I always analyse things from different perspectives untill it all conflicts and it kills desire and joy.

I'm rambling now, I hope this makes at least some sense.

Sauce?