Hey could any richfag buy me shadow of war...

Hey could any richfag buy me shadow of war?I'm a huge fan of the prequel but i can't really afford the new one since i'm in college
steamcommunity.com/id/abelmester/

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2016/4/28/11525482/bitcoin-steam-valve-bitpay
getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/
youtu.be/CSKbWI1pUHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a job
stop begging
it's pathetic...
(seriously, you could work for a day, suck one dick, whatever would be less sad than panhandling on a message board, go camwhore with pride)

doesn't hurt to try

the whole game is based on microtransactions and dlc, even if someone bought it for you, you would only get like 50% of the game. this isnt a game for poorfags

you can grind,you don't necesseraly have to spend more money on it

>muh poor.
>can afford computer good enough to run shadow of war.
>cant work because im in college.
Use student loan money.

i bought my pc from my graduation money

Bought it last night and have logged about 2 hours.

You're not missing too much. It's basically Arkham Asylum in a Middle-Earth setting with more complex character levelling.

It's also one of the few games ever designed that makes Fallout 3's two-tier skills system seem easy to understand. Shadow of War gives you character levels, items, special abilities, and gems, all of which is thrown at you in the first hour of gameplay. I still have no idea if I am meant to throw my old swords away or somehow break them down for money.

Still, it has some good moments. The first time I missed a 'last chance stab' quick-time event and a Gondorian soldier suddenly saved my life was genuinely brilliant. I also like climbing up tall obstacles and fighting swarms of orcs as they climb up like I'm Errol Flynn.

wtf is graduation money?

I'm in love with the nemesis system.That made me replay the first one several times and then i eventually bought it when it was 5$.I heard you can import your nemesis and best follower from the prequel

money you get from relatives after you graduate

you get money for graduating?

fuck me, here i got money for going to school and when i finished all i got was "nice, grats i guess"

get a job you fucking asshole. There's african kids who dont even have the opportunity to get a job

you got some money for something, now shut the fuck up

It's a tradition around here.After you graduate your parents hold a big dinner and relatives give you money.

If you are going to beg here you must first prove your poorfag lvl, then provide us with fulfilment by taking requests, then you get your reward.

If you are going to beg, do it right.

which explains why you are on Sup Forums begging for someone to buy you shit. one day of work at LaborReady and you will have $42 to buy your stupid fucking game.

so pirate it you fucking retard

2017, not buying games with bitcoin:

theverge.com/2016/4/28/11525482/bitcoin-steam-valve-bitpay

Getting crypto from airdrops, selling for BTC:

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/

60 euros is a lot in our currency

pirate it you mongoloid.

I bought it, played little enough that I could issue a refund and pirated it myself, finished it over the weekend.

There's a huge grindfest at the end, so if you pirate it and feel discouraged just watch the "true ending" on youtube.

i want to export my nemesis from shadow of mordor

> you pirate it and feel discouraged just watch the "true ending"

welp, not even finishing. lazy....

like I give a shit about your fake jew money? do whatever you have to do to get 60 units of Monopoly money, idk. stop being so entitled you degenerate. if you want to be a good goy and buy games when they first come out, that's your problem. pirate the game, go suck a refugee's dick, or use your weekly allowance money from mummy and daddy.

>being so retarded the only reason you arent gonna pirate a game is so you can export your shit from the first 1.
Yeah fuck off OP. I was thinking about buying it for you until you said that braindead shit.

i actually kek'd

Get a job gaf youtu.be/CSKbWI1pUHQ

i have some other reasons too but it's a long story
add me and i'll tell you if you really are interested

gerp, calm down kekles

what kind of requests?

bump