I think I need you Sup Forumsros

I think I need you Sup Forumsros.

After 12 years of living abroad I moved back to my country due to job issues. Even though I have nothing back there I feel like a stranger in my country.

Today is my 30th birthday, no friends here or a GF and I've never felt such anxiety in my life. I feel like this anxiety is strangling me, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp-U79tlScw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Happy birthday user

Where do you live? Happy Sup Forumsirthday

Thanks Sup Forumsro, really thanks!

I don't wanna say because people might know me and stuff but in eastern europe, among the ex-communist states.

it'll get better.. Happy Birthday mane

Why am I having these thoughts though? I mean I feel like I NEED to be among people otherwise I don't know.

I have moments of peace and jesus, it's so good to feel like that, normal. How do I train my mind to be normal? How do I stop thinking about the future?

Happy birthday to you, user! Пoздpaвляю тeбя c днeм poждeния! Haдeюcь, ты пo pyccкий читaть мoжeшь :P why don't you go out to a Bar and meet other people? Where's your family, if I may ask?

My family is in another city at 200 km away. Mom is in another country and I don't speak with my dad.

But really, I only have a cousin who's closer to me and they have their family and shit, they don't understand my anxiety.

I'm visiting Warsaw and Krakow next month, if you're one of those we could be friends.

Nah sorry, not there! But thanks user!

dunno.. am struggling myself lol

Well in my experience Eastern Europeans are good, hard-working, friendly people. Above-average share of nutters but that's a fair price.

You'll make friends easier than you think atm.

stop giving a fuck, just live life.

Try to meditate. It helped me a lot. Just fade your thoughts out. Try to visualize a blue sky full of clouds. Every cloud is a (thought). Try to put them to the side (no, not now... I'll think about you later) to get a blue sky.

And while trying to get your thoughts calm, try to feel... Try to feel your clothes on your skin, how you breathe, how your heart beats...

I'm 2 months in, no friends. How the fuck do you make them at 30?

Happy Birthday user! I know it can be hard being away from friends and family on your birthday. Spent 21 years in the military. Eastern Europeans generally have a great big party on birthdays so I know it's a change but get out of the flat and go for a beer. You might get lucky if some of the people learn its your birthday. Enjoy the pic!

>stop giving a fuck

Please tell me how,

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp-U79tlScw

Go to bars, also when you get a job you'll meet folk through that, try getting a hobby and that will intorduce people to you

right now we're only 4 people on my project. And I'm a programmer and the other 3 are introverted as fuck.

Where did you live abroad? Also is there a large expat community from that country where you live now. You could always try to get incolced with them if youve become more accustomed to them than your own home

Spain, nop there is no large expat community here. Problem is me, I think I'm weak. I think so much about the future, wtf am I doing, I have no friends or girlfriend and where would I wanna be in 5 years? That's how anxiety gets me.

I just wanna relax and stop giving a fuck about anything, really.. Just chill and die one day.

Know how you feel user, 2016 I came back zo germany after 5yrs working abroad. The last year I tried so hard to stay after I lost my job there, so I ended up coming back home with 2 suitcases, and few hundred euro. But got it all sortet out, after few weeks had own apartment again, new work brought me new friends. I justhad one couple back here i stayed in touch. But 5 yrs is short compared to you. Keep your heads up user, make yourself a nice birthday. Maybe check out a local hackerspaceif youre into it to meet new people, or culture clubs from wherever you stayed abroad. I felt like a atranger in my own country, after a while it will be ok. Stay strong

It's not uncommon to feel disconnected from the people that you left behind 12 years ago, especially if you're from a small community and most of those people were doing the same thing they were 12 years ago. You moved abroad, lived in another country and experience more of the world. You go back and there's a disconnect. It's not you, it's natural to be anxious and feel lonely. As you acclimate to your new life things will improve. It may not seem like it but it will. I left home at 18 and have been to many countries and lived in many states in the U.S. I went back to my hometown and it felt foreign. I realized I lived most of my life away. Everyone at home were still doing the same shit they did 20 years ago. I was an outsider.

How long did it took you to adjust?

Took me around 4 month to fully adjust back. But I still got episodes when I just want to go back. After all Germany is becoming a shithole. Many dont like China, it has bad sides as well, but if you have a decent job your living standart can be much higher, not to mention sweet chinese pussy compared to demanding german princesses with 3 kids already

Well we will all die one day. We really shouldn't worry about too much shit we can't control. But you should consider where you do want to be in five years. Are you in a tiny town or the capital? If you're in a small town maybe you might consider looking for a job in a larger city with more of an international flair. That might help you deal with what you've lost by moving back home.

>But I still got episodes

You mean like me, anxiety attacks or something like that? Also how old were you when you got back?

>OP is white guy
>social failure
>turns 18
>retreats to 3rd world shithole instead of bettering himself in the developed world
>wastes entire 20's in said shithole
>comes back to 1st world
>is constantly reminded by everything around him how much of aspie he is and can only function living in a bamboo village with a squat toilet because life any more complicated than that is too difficult
>blames it on pseudoscience bullshit aka hurr muh "anxiety"

kill yourself faggot

Large-ish city, top 3 if not top1 in this country

Fuck I wish I was a retarded 18 y.o. You can turn your life around then and your mind is extremely flexible. Parents still young that they can tell you what to do and not to do.

Dude, something I feel like a fucking kid and I want some adult to make a choice for me. Then I remember I'm the fucking adult..

OP left Former Soviet Union country at 18 and went to Spain, a member of the EU. Had to return at 30 to said former communist country not the other way around.

Well OP, looks like the thread is going to die. Before it does, just wanted to raise a beer to you! Happy Birthday! Cheers!

No, just getting homesick... was 33 when i came back

Im not op but thanks to all anons that tried to help OP! This place isnt so fucked at times! Happy Birthday!

Damn past 30 is hard as fuck

Happy birthday user, go out, clubbing and shit if you can. Don't stay alone and think about it more, it would make it worse. At least get off Sup Forums and watch some movie, or cartoons.

Wtfs a squat toilet you filthy subhuman?