You rage you lose

You rage you lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
youtube.com/watch?v=iEPTlhBmwRg
theblaze.com/news/2017/01/31/kindergarten-teacher-refuses-to-let-boys-play-with-legos-in-the-name-of-gender-equality/amp/
washingtonexaminer.com/update-kindergarten-teacher-denies-legos-to-boys-in-name-of-gender-equity/article/2576760
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

you're such a petty faggot

Lost. Fucking earth.

don't worry user, i'm sure people called her fat

Fight me irl fgt

HOLY SHIT i lost.

if you're raging at the disconnect between that and your reality;
introverted =/= shy and creepy

Little drops of rain
Whispers of the pain
Tears of love lost in the days gone bye..

Cringe.

This almost did it

Fuuuuu

While I think the reason lots of main video game characters are white men is actually because the people who made a lot of the games were white men, and a white man is a very common protagonist/hero in a western story, he makes some good points about perspective regarding race and gender of characters in media.
I don't see the rage about it.

kind of weak but any guy who has had a girl like this would understand the internal rage set within once this kind of pouting began. also, someone contribute as well.

kek

stupid people making fools of themselves
it only makes me feel more intelectually superior

I lose.

No one can rage at that. It's just witnessing unimaginable stupidity and being unsure how to actually react to it. I just feel sad for her

I had a student accuse me of 'censorship' when I graded his paper and put a line through an incoherent sentence. He was white though.

>

a) games were better when they were made for basement dwellers
b) quality is the opposite of quantity
c) newcomers would ruin everything if left unchecked, that's why in every organisation or group of people will have some kind of novicehood

Also new generations doesn't universally are equal just because every previous generation think the next one is dumber. I don't see pre-war generation thinking generation of soldiers were dumber then they were.

The only way to stop that is to never put up with it. Youll end up pissing off a bunch of bitches but they will either act right or gtfo.

*Tips fedora*

Without the battle of sumter the civil war most likely wouldn't have even happened until years later

I'm black and I'm raging

I'd feel that way if there weren't actual people online who support ideas like this, who spread easier to believe, but still retarded shit to online feminists.

the fact you fail to see, so it seems to me, is nowadays most gamers NOT being nerds and therefore NOT smart

Exactly.

This has been debunked a million times

The south were traitors fam. What's worse they were traitors because they wanted to preserve the right to own people. Who cares if their monuments get shit on.

Most of Led Zeppelin's good songs were written by others or inspired by other people's songs. Plus that's two completely different genres of music. Why not compare Zeppelin's classic rock to modern take on rock like Maroon 5?

youtube.com/watch?v=iEPTlhBmwRg

Mobile gamers are slowly trying to slide into our gene pool of OG gamers (OG being as far back as an arcade to pre-online games). The blame is really on the YouTubers. Live stream gaming was always just a casual thing, you show up, watch, learn, appreciate, troll, and then you call it a day. YouTubers have someone encouraged non-gamers to simply pick up a mic and live stream they're shitty gameplay of Minecraft or COD whilst making hilarious commentary and quips. This was just the start of it, then came the alter ego's or overselling of Zelda and COD super fans. All of the sudden, a Chad could become popular in the gaming industry because he goes against the stereotypes that hardcore gamers are fat or virgins or just not a Chad. I think that's what kind of killed the "gamer" community, an over-popularization of that "cool" and "geeky" gamer.

lost
>check me out, I'm a tumblr artist and I made a cartoon to illustrate how wrong and dumb you are.
>also muh soggy knee
>also gamers are sexist homophoves
>pls donate to my patreon

Nobody cares about your faggoty opinions.

>classic coping mechanism

I love this
well fucking done

FFS it is a troll from here during the Tumblr wars when people tried (and succeeded) in making some feminists look stupid by getting them to retweet utter nonsense like this. It's like the tweet about how mothers need to stop breastfeeding male babies whenever they get hungry because it teaches them that they have access to female bodied whenever they have "needs".

Don't waste time raging at clearly stupid stuff. Rage at actual shitty stuff, like

theblaze.com/news/2017/01/31/kindergarten-teacher-refuses-to-let-boys-play-with-legos-in-the-name-of-gender-equality/amp/

washingtonexaminer.com/update-kindergarten-teacher-denies-legos-to-boys-in-name-of-gender-equity/article/2576760

Your use of the word "chad" makes me rage.
Jesus Christ you fucks are socially ignorant if you honestly think there is an "alpha" male.
People like confidence or apathy fucking grow a pair and quit hating yourself and whining about it.

>Suffered as much as any man
Lost

Lol fuk those fgt confeds

I don't get it

virgin

Gamers are still stereotyped as fat basement dwellers. Wut

Oh so it's about how she's pointing out he's a virgin? Alright, kinda makes sense, I don't think I would have ever come to that conclusion.

That's just potato

Unless you're a
>Gurl Gaymer

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

not htat guy but im introverted and shy but not creepy, what do?

No I'm calling you a virgin fatass

would fuc 10/10

Female police officer pulls over a man
Man asks what he did wrong
Because female police officer is a female, she refuses to say what the man did wrong
Man knows what's about to happen
>Proceeds to guess what he did wrong and try to read police woman mind
>Its fruitless
Man has been through this many-a-time and simply faceplams, awaiting the onslaught of "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME"

t.married man

I bet he fucking hates niggers now

This is kinda funny

Fucking hell

haha get off College Humor. I know, I know, Adam Ruins Everything is a cleverly smart show but the fact of the matter is that there are Alphas and Betas in the world. Maybe not in the scientific kind of way but socially, yes. My use of the title Chad is simply to generalize the group of gamers we can't really stand, or that I can't stand but I am sure I am not the only one. No, it's not confidence or apathy I lack, even though I don't think you are using that word correctly, it's a lack of support and appreciation I have for that crowd we are discussing. So, yeah, go back to wherever you and your shit opinion come from.

Every casual furry Discord server devolves into this sooner or later

I fucking hate that douchebag.

Moby you fuck. I kind of liked your music but your personality is just lame.

Doesn't this guy make music?

So...he was called racist for doing his job? Just shows the deep seeded ignorance of his students.

YOUR TIME IS GONNA COME!

Wow and I listened to your music

Yup, militant "feminism" isn't feminism at all. It's misandry.

fuck that guy Candy crush is awesome and is my favorite game and I love the Kardashians

who dis and what does it have to do with Moby?

hell yeah

So triggered.

quoted the wrong posts my dude... my bad

Oh hey, didn't this guy do the Sountrack to Cool World or something?

Why to Britain? Wtf. Islam doesn't come from fucken jolly ol' England. Goddamn liberals and their bullshit ideologies of world peace. You want peace, get that shit at its core. How? I don't know, that's their fucken job.

also, more rage shit, i need more.

>Hate water
>Go to water park
>Complain that there's nothing to do

>Hate fish
>Go fishing
>Complain that all you can catch are fish

>Hate people
>Go to a speed dating night
>Complain that people keep approaching you

These are all things equally as retarded

That's a trilby, not a fedora. Goddamn neckbeards. Stop appropriating 19th century culture!

No problem man. We all make mistakes. It's part of life.

Just a little taken back that's all.

Hey, it's the thought that counts.

Well said.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

lol

Not even halfway this thread and already I'm making this face

I do not usually say this, but
FUCKING NORMIES R.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E...

Yeah could care less faggot south got what they deserved

>Thinking veganism is worse than an infatuation with Kardashians and Candy Crush.

I am taken aback.

I'm going to go and live in Djibouti in Africa and wear a shirt that says "Unlearn black skin being the default" and see how quickly they fucking slit my throat.

If we want to survive as a race, we need to throw away safe space and trigger warning culture.

Fuck niggers.

I lost.

Sheeeiiitttt nigggaaaa

I think it's more of a rage about how accurate he is, and it feels like he's screaming at a brick wall.

I'm so thankful for my wife. She hardly ever pulls this shit. She will not tell me initially, sometimes, but usually that's just so she cools off about it first and doesn't say something spiteful that she doesn't mean.

You're right I lost to that having experienced that myself.