>2016
>he still drives for 2 hours in heavy rush hour traffic to do a job where his boss and coworkers do not even appreciate him

How, when and why did the goyim willingly decide that being an indentured wageslave is preferabble to being a NEET?

>wagecucks go to work everyday while big cocked NEETs take their gfs and tax money

Why do they do this to themselves?

Are you white.

As unfortunate as it is, at some point you have to stop living with your parents. Work sucks, commute sucks, and Americans need way more vacation time (at least 6 weeks instead of 2), but that's life man. I'm more concerned about at least bringing some jobs back.

You been busy or something, buddy? Haven't seen the neet vs wageslave meme threads for quite some time.

Glad you are back. Time to make the goys question their existence.

>2 hours

Huh?

> me
> 25
> start startup
> get series a
> salary at 150k, could do whatever but choose that because i dont need more now
> own boss
> board loves everything i do
> set my own hours
> come in do fuck all because im the CEO and can tell other people do do shit

Meanwhile you're living in your parents basement in a shithole like Nebraska

>move to a new apt wihich is a 20 minute walk from work
>wow now i'll never be late!
>after a couple of months i lose all incentive to go out, work>home>work>home>work>home
>eventually stopped going to the gym
>no incentive to leave the borough

that didn't turn at as i expected AT ALL

Wow, really? The daily commute is the worst part for me, I'm not getting paid for my time

that beverage looks tasty.

>living like a pleb on minimum dole in mum's basement
>can't afford vaccation
>won't get his dick sucked
>can't anything but a shitty Aldi computer

why even live OP?
I make 4.8k a month working 32hours, doesn't get easier than this.

>goys

> me
> 21
> easy paper industrial job
> promoted, make $16 an hour.
> 12 hour shifts
> literally just watch a machine not fuck up
> on phone entire time shitposting
> 3 days off every week off
> lives with friends
> only pay 1k a month towards bills

I'm netting around 4k a month to shitpost on Sup Forums and fuck around, in retrospect to my NEET life beforehand (was neet 3 years) I prefer where I'm at now. I'm not sitting in room feeling like shit, that I should be doing something worthwhile with my life while living at my parents. My job's only about a mile or two away anyways, certainly not waiting in traffic for several hours every day to please my kike overlord.

>implying you can just stop being a wageslave

>be neet
>can sleep as much as I want
>can wake up whenever I want
>don't spend much money so always have cash saved up for graphics cards or something
>be my own boss
>never have to be a wagecuck

Feels good man

goyims? infidels? the unchosen ones?

That's awesome dude.

I'm also my own boss, make 180k/year, have a 9" dick, 6'4" and take vacations whenever I want.

And in my spare time I post on Sup Forums of all places, at 2am.

>don't spend much money so always have cash saved up for graphics cards or something
Wow you're sure living the high life there, t.refugee. Jelly as fuck.

XD

Don't need anyhing else, just PC, vidya and sweets.
Don't care about getting a shitty House or a burden called a car.

I take pride and a sense of personal responsibility and fulfillment knowing that I and I alone am responsible for my income and my survival, and I feel like I'm succeeding when I can live within my own means and live by what I can earn with the strength of my back and the sweat on my brow.

Better than living off government bucks playing vidya all day in your basement, faggot.

Military welfare queen here, I agree. Commuters are fucking retarded. I got a house a 4 minute walk away from the base and enjoy a light stroll on my way to work, getting some fresh morning air.

Indentured servitude (slavery, really), has been bred into the populace using the government schools and the electric jew. Read John Taylor Gatto. It's a damn shame that generations of Americans have been tricked into thinking labor is honorable in and of itself.

It boils down to housing, mayne.

Eventually you will want to quit living with mommy and daddy. Or they will throw your ass out. At this point you have two options: work, in order to pay rent, or be homeless.

>shitty House
>burden called a car

If you got a job, you could get a house that isn't shitty. A car isn't really a burden when you've got money.

For

It was midnight on the west coast. You know, where the actual innovation happens in this country

Nah don't need that shit.
I'd rather keep living in my parents basement playing vidya and getting high all day.

this desu.

The normies who need a gf, expensive car and fucking mansion need to get out.

get a job, faggot

some day you'll be righteous

Oh no I don't hate on wageslaves, somebody gotta do the work so I can chill.

contemptuous look is more of a sneer than a smile.

At least your high-sugar bloodline will be out of the gene pool when you die.
It's not need, it's just an option we have as functioning members of society.

Ah, that is true.

But I can make as much fun of them as I want because they will still believe they're "living life!" and "contributing to society".

I'm sorry I that I don't wanna contribute to a society that want to erase my race and country (import 1 million trash bags).

I have no income other than my wage and no family.

How do I become a NEET without starving, being homeless, etc? Ideally I would also like internet service and a little extra for the occasional beer or concert ticket or new shoes or whatever

Yes, one white person less on the planet.
But I don't care about having a family, its too much of a hassle to get a gf and later kids n stuff.

>implying I get paid for my 8 hours of unappreciated work

An awful lot of assumptions there m80.

I walk 10 mins work.

It's better siting home all day

yea same here, the government rather spends billions of Euros on Homeless third world trash but when I needed help they were just spitting on me, luckily I tricked the system and managed to escape into eternal NEETdom.

At least I ain't paying for this whole refugee thing

It really is a mystery. The most I've ever worked was 2 hours 3 days a week and I almost killed myself having to deal with other people and casual normie conversation for those hours.

Why do people suck so much Sup Forums?

>dude cuck-tech LMAO

Soon you will be homeless cucks that you are.

no

It's better than one less white person. If you don't breed, then neither will all of the potential children grandchildren you might have had.

Keep stuffing those sweets in and inhaling the herbal Jew, friend. The sooner you're gone, the better.

>1 hour on two busses
>too get to an unpaid internship
>instead of pay, I get credit at university for it
>so, I'm paying to work
>completely unappreciated at work.

Doubtful. I've got a nice fat nest egg set aside for the home I was hoping to buy here. While it can't afford one of those, I can go homestead in Montana and live a good long time off of it

Thank god I don't have to put more suffering into this shitty world.

just going to chill all my life , enjoyed already my youth without wasting the precious years on time consuming and draining work.

when I finished highschool I had to work in a warehouse, I worked half a day and went home.
Never tried to get a job again

you have no idea what you're missing

and it makes you weak

>annoying kids
>nagging wife
>a shitty job where I slave away 40hours every week
>barely any money for myself

I ain't missing out on much bruh

>get part time job at radioshack right after high school
>become store manager in less than a year
>leave when my store closes
>new job as a technician repairing things in grocery stores
>hate it
>decide to go back to college
>fuck up, hang around alcoholic gf, get arrested
>tfw convicted felon for some real fucking bullshit
>fired
>still trying in school
>25, living with mom, going to school for software engineering, now working in a pizza shop for minimum wage + tips and working as an independant contractor for a delivery company.
>contractor work gets decent money at $15/hr, pizza show job gets free food all day every day
>Trying to fit back into society, but this is really hard.

I'm at work right now getting paid decent money and doing the same exact thing

>he has to follow a schedule

Lmao cuck

spotted the wagecuck

pic related, if i still felt anything.

If you don't have family to leech off of though, there aren't many choices... Make money so you can eat shit sleep repeat, or an hero.

sucks lad

Yeah, you just know from the moment you are there that you just can't live like this. It's suffering.

And thats exactly why I choose not to live like that.
Truly a waste of time, I mean you're supposed to work this shit for 8+ hours DAILY.
Insane man

Man, my job place is a fucking kilometer away.
Literally 10 minute walk, 5 minutes with a old bicycle.
Do my job and then
Gf
Cycling
Shitposting
Clay shooting
Target shooting

And now its almost summer so, a lot of beaching

It's all to you really

8 hour a day is madness. How do these people function? You might as well be in prison.

It's pretty nice, I pack my Sup Forums and video game time into the 8 hours at work so that when I get off I can do the other things that I want to do like go to the gym, go shooting, do whatever around Vegas.

If anything you wish you had the kind of freedom I do, cuck.

It actually is like a prison
>forced to show up
>not allowed to leave work
>only allowed to eat at certain times
>get paid with bread crumbs

>can use all of my time however I wish
>can wake up early and browse imageboards in bed
>don't even have to get dressed
>can do whatever I want whenever I want

Yes you're the one with the "freedom" lmao

Same.

I already rent out one house in Arizona back home, I wouldn't even have to work but it'd be nice to get some more land and maybe set up a little farm or something.

>>can use all of my time however I wish

No you can't, you don't have money.

>can do whatever I want whenever I want

Can you take a vacation in Cabo right now if you wanted to? Take some boats out to the lake and go fishing? Buy a motorcycle and go for a ride?

No?

You sit at home jerking off to your computer screen because that's all you can afford?

Then you can't really do anything.

I mean, you and I are doing the same thing right now, the only difference is I'm making money while I do it so I CAN do anything.

have only ever worked for a share

a percentage of net

you are weak

yeah but what if all you want to do is shitpost and masterbate. then youre living the dream.