Bondage thread

Bondage thread

The gag harness thing seems like a bit much, I'm looking more for light bondage with the face visible
Though I do appreciate the breast rope

Perfect position for pretty much anything. *stamp of approval*

>nipple clamps
Now we're talking! Though I prefer the lighter ones, the 'tweezer' kind I think
I also like improvised ones, like Bobby Pins or clothespins

>collar/leash
Nice touch

Magnificent.

HOT

I like the rawness of this shot. It looks like a ransom photo. Well done.

This is awesome. I bound a gf I had years ago like this, but it was before dawn on a foggy morning in a park, and she was bound to a monkey bar. Good memory. Thanks for the image to remind me.

Yeah, that one too. *thumbs up*

Got it from the /s/ bondage thread

I need to get out of Sup Forums more often. Lmao.

Nice fuck!

Moar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wer ist das?
I swear I've seen this room before

any good video in good quality?

but please dont link me those in which the dudes "punishing" are old ugly fucks and look like they dont have any interest in doing it

Sweet! Bet she tastes yummy

Any more of this girl?

got vids of her using that toy?

consider this

nah, horrible tit-bondage

Caroline Fox shoot from Subspaceland (sounds like a linear algebra website)

I've looked for more of this chick for years and found nothing myself

>wer
Wo

more?

Today is your lucky day.

I've seen her in a few non bondage sets too

Do girls actually like this kind of treatment??

Some do

MOAR

Mine does. Not as extreme as some of the shit in this thread, but definitely on the spectrum.

Fuck, she's more into it than I am.

I know what I said. Either one answered would be fine tbh.

who is she?

We do

Gross old dudes are the bane of bondage vids in general. If there's a guy involved in a scene I want him to be physically inoffensive, not some old, fat, saggy, grey haired hobo.

Yes.

Gotta give me a name

holy shit that looks like my sis

bump

I agree with you. Here's my former sub with her Bobby pins on

My wife loves it, she enjoys feeling helpless in bed and I taking control of her. Plus she is usually more willing and enjoys me being able to push her boundaries further than she'd normally go cause of the headspace it puts her in.

Shame we haven't done a decent session for a while, having a kid makes it hard to do anything more than a quick fuck when kid is asleep without organizing a babysitter.

Uhm, buttplug goes where?

Those with mental issues, yes, which is apparently a lot of women. I found a kik group that had a ton of legit hotties (posting live pics so I knew they were real). I'm not even into it but the shear amount of women who are is making me curious.

Bump

neat

Hey, as a Grey Haired Hobo, I resent that remark.

Besides, it's us old dudes who actually know what to do with a pussy when we get it. You youngsters are too busy blowing your wad all over everywhere as fast as you can because you're so shocked that you're actually getting pussy.

My fucking sides.

Actual rigger here. Ask me anything.

Pictures have kik names because they're too big and I'm too lazy to compress on my phone.

I can post more if there's interest

some of us, the only rule we ask boys to follow is no cellphones or cameras

My sub loved it as well. She would want me to tie her and and "punish" her. Had her in all sorts of bondage, crotch ropes, nipple clamps (above photo), tied spread on that bed, ropes under her clothes, even tied on all 4s and left by the window. Not sure what makes a girl into that but I've always thought bondage was hot. Pic related

>>>
came buckets

>can post more if there's interest
of-fucking-course there is!
picrelated

Friend of mine

where do you find the stuff to learn it?

any good info online for suspension? my sub and I are getting into suspension stuff and looking for more inspiration

Find a local rigger to teach you in person. Suspension has more risks compared to staying on the ground/bed

Any of her naked wearing that?

Can you be a switch hitter --- sub one day dom the next? In every BDSM group first thing they ask is what is your role and I feel like saying both but that doesn't seem acceptable.

Any crotch rope pics? That was the one thing I never took a photo of my sub wearing. Oh how I regret that

some people switch around but it's less common

fishnets are so fucking hot