Who's the conor mcgregor of music Sup Forums?

Who's the conor mcgregor of music Sup Forums?

Liam Gallagher. Except I guess McGregor is pretty talented at what he does

Katy Perry because they both recently got fucked by black people

easy; oasis.

He's an asshole who is really good at what he does so......I dunno, Trent Reznor?

What black person did katy fuck?

How is Trent an asshole

Riff Raff

He fucks animals

>first time boxing
>manages to get some solid hits on one of the best defensive fighters of all time

Doesn't sound that bad

I never met him personally, just always heard he was a jerk. I enjoy his work so I could care less.

not to mention
>lasted 10 rounds against the best boxer in the world

Ref called the fight early too, he was in on it

why is one specific boxing match hyped and spammed every 2 years while no one gives a shit for any other match for the rest of the year?

Damien Dempsey or any other shitty Dublin singer/songwriter.

Conor was on his last leg. Two more punches and we'd be seeing memes all over the internet of conor napping.

Because boxing died when Tyson left, even then it was floundering. MMA is much more interesting.....for the most part.

I've always thought Kid Rock because of how his music seems more like then for could when he sings how the such as long vocals each.

Because it's an illiterate wife-beater who mythologized his upbringing as being mega hood (it wasn't) and parlayed that into wealth, vs a very outspoken very white guy who literally cannot stop shit talking and is a popular mma fighter.

Whoops deleted half my post: every time, it's two guys who are already big names, and it gets into a feedback loop until everyone is talking about it.

the girl from kero kero bonito

hmmm

do you have a sample of other boxers with his experience to compare his performance to? plus mayweather isnt the best boxer in the world anymore. thats like calling ronaldinho the best player while he played for some mediocre brazillian side-post barcelona.

Riley Reid