ITT: You explain why you're a blue pill Statist fag

ITT: You explain why you're a blue pill Statist fag.

hard mode: no social contract.
ultra mode: no roads
Quads and I adopt your ideology for 1 week.

Other urls found in this thread:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Stirner
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Somalia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ancap is just a return to feudalism and oligarchy.

don't you have a video game to be ruining?

what's with the recent invasion of leftypol faggots?
also
>stirner
>"the concept of spook can be a spook as well"
>not a meme ideology

Ok, it is the 43th time I saw this guy this week alone.
Who the fuck is he?

These stirner memes stink of reddit, so cringey

I fucking love stirnerposters.

Do you like, have a folder of moldy overaged memes against anarcho-capitalism?

Also all of them are SO low energy

Because might makes right, and states win wars.

Stirner, a faggot according to whom everything is a "spook". basically everything is just a social construct.
He'sTumblr's precursor

Because I don't live in a third world.

this one is funny because the creator of the comic STILL has less of an argument than his caricature

>meme ideology
>Oh god

Not everything, just ideology.

"I quit"

Daily reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with anarcho-feudalism

such a spicy response

"I refuse to sell you food until you get back to work."

So a proto "how can things be real if our eyes aren't real"?

>it's not an ideology because I fight the concept of ideology! t. Stirner
>It's not fascism despite the fact that I act exactly like blackshirts to fight fascism! t. antifa

by this magical positivistic dogma we really ought just to drift along, agreeing with whatever authority figure happens to be over us

Pretty much on the same level

Because I love sucking dick and I'm terrified of my neighbors, colored people and guns

There's no word for anti-ideology, so ideology will have to do.

I'll find food elsewhere

Works for me.

Good luck when I own all the land surrounding your mud hut. If you trespass you're violating the NAP so I can shoot you.

You don't have to try it.

What is wrong with that?

And the guy is supposed to be a what exactly?
Ultra pro big gov? Anarchist? Failed troll trying to pose as one of the previous two?

Also, is he alive still? Can he be made into a good old-fashioned follow? This is important.

Cuz big government with strong nationalised utilities, services and welfare is pretty comfy desu.

Do you have an understanding of the teachings of our Lord and Savior HHH, or are just randomly repeating uneducated guesses? Also bear in mind your horrible examples are also state behaviour (and not, as you imagine, ancap behaviour)

can we get some HIGH ENERGY posts?

>follow
Meant lolcow, stupid autocorrect

Only if you're a shit for brains ancap.

Even if you had somehow magically acquired all this land (protip-it's very expensive to buy the last of something) without having conceded any right of usage to anyone else (even more expensive, not that we weren't talking about a fantasy scenario from the start) The non-aggression principle doesn't allow disproportionate response. You can kick me off your land in a direction of my choosing and demand compensation for damages ($0).

Even if your fantasy scenario did, you've gone to ridiculous lengths to do what governments do regularly, so AnCap is still far better than the current system.

A failed mix of anarchism and nihilism.
Basically a "just fuck my shit up" ideology
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Stirner
he's long dead

Nothing stops people from acting like a feudalistic might makes right despot when you remove democratic institutions and collective power.

You can pay for the services you like without being forced to in a free market desu-sushi-hoheishidan-samsung

Why would I read philosophy? I'm a nihilist, I don't care about that. I just like making fun of ancaps because their ideology is obviously impractical and they take it so seriously.

>Sup Forums
>democratic institutions

He means that he can have these things at the expense of others, while doing nothing but jerking off to anime in his basement.

Buying all the land and pseudo-legally enslaving workers is hardly "ridiculous lengths", considering the benefits (free shit and a life of leisure for me and my progeny). Also, you don't get to choose where *I* kick you off *my* land to. You're back at your hut, buddy.

So why didn't Rome manage to conquer the non statist society Germania and in the end actually got BTFO'd by them?

>do not need philosophy
>that itself is a philosophy
>isthisafuckingmemeorwhat.jpeg

A nation needs a state like a cowboy needs a revolver. Without that a nation can't defend it's self.

Are you aware of the concept of confederation?

Modern war requires conscription do to the nature of attrition in modern war.

>exceptions make the rule

Just because it has a name doesn't mean it's a philosophy. Nothing isn't a thing, even though it's a word.

And why the fuck would that bother you?

Isn't that real freedom?

This right here man. Except the basement part, obviously.

So basically assuming your poi to be true, you'll become ancap as soon as robot soldiers become the norm, right?

These threads are so pointless.
You can't convince statists.

But you can oppress ancaps!

go live in Somalia if you like stateless societies so much

I don't trust robots. Too many weak points. Also the robot army would still require a state to manage it.

Also spies, infiltrators are still a danger.

Yep

Hurr durr
Go suck my dick if you like sucking dicks so much

QUICK GIVE ME ROADS

Good luck.

>this is the best retort anarchoanythings can come up with
You have the possibility of moving to a stateless society which according to you would be paradise. Why won't you do it?

Because I am the state

With what? I don't have to do shit, the state does it for me! Enjoy being the next "free man on the land" that gets tased for my viewing pleasure.

social contract has devolved into a ponzi scheme at the expense of newcomers anyway

again, if stateless societies are so good, why not move there? I think the last of Somalia's problems are roads, you are the one who brought this up.
Why don't anarchists move to anarchic societies? Please explain this to me

Funny thing, I respect this fucking meme right there more than most other Statist figures, at least he was honest.

>stateless society

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Somalia

You have the possibility to suck my dick, which would be perfect according to your ideology, so why won't you do it?

there are illiterate niggers in Somalia user, those would wreak havoc even in an organized society

OTOH Mises institute did a study on Somalian libertarianism but I can't be bothered to look it up for you

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Somalia
Huh, looks like in the absence of a state, one formed on its own! Imagine that.

>Due to the long absence of governmental regulation
Sounds like the closest thing we currently have to an anarchic society. Or are you saying that real anarchism is impossible since people will band together and thus in the log run states/cities/communities will form anyway?
>You have the possibility to suck my dick, which would be perfect according to your ideology, so why won't you do it?
Why are 14 years old so obsessed with dicks? Projecting much?

You apparently don't know much about economics. You don't and never will be able to afford to pay for the land that closes me off from the rest of the world. It is an absurd scenario for me to let myself be enclosed like that anyway. I would have to have walked in with no guarantee of a way out (note that people only ever enter land on the assumption that they are allowed to leave).

Nothing in the non-aggression principle specifies where you are sent off. forcing me into the mud hut for harmless incursion onto your land is beyond what is justified, is equivalent to involuntary slavery no matter how you've arranged your paperwork.

I'll repeat this for you, you've created an absurd fantasy scenario but still failed to do anything worse than what government does every day.

Counter scenario for you, I am in control of a government, and use this power to starve 7 million ukranians to death. How does government ensure that this never happens.

Why are you not on Valhalla right now? quick explain me this!

perhaps because that fucking asspit was a Statist shithole for millennia, and the point when it has no state is only after it has already been raped more than the average European pussy?

so low energy

my sides have already killed me

And niggers kill and rape without being instructed to do so. That must also be a good thing.

Utilitarian here so i don't care about any ideologies, only about outcomes, and states seem to function better than non-states. I don't know why but i don't need to, anymore than i need to know why gravity works to know it exists.

what's preventing all those niggers to move in to a stateless society? Private property? NAP? What if 2000 armed somalis showed up at someone's property and asked to give them everything?

Oh god

their mobile network was quite a success with considerable recorded growth over the years
their lack of hard currency prevents them from paying smugglers, Somalibro - the English teacher that posts here - stated that only hardcore criminals and pirates are able to afford it and that the majority earns around 60$ a month

Well you must surely see the 19th century examples to realize a free market is generally speaking, THE best provider of goods and services in everything we allowed it to operate on. but my interest is other. what about the utility monster?

what? Valhalla? What are you talking about?
Btw you guys really seem to be obsessed with sex and genitalia. There's something Freudian about it.
Also why do you think Somalia is a shithole? It has very few regulations and is the closest thing to anarchy we have on the planet. Again, if you don't want to move there you are just an hypocrite

Yep, real anarchism is impossible since states will form eventually. That's why I'm a libertarian who prefers a small state with a strong constitution defining what the state can and can't do.
It really depends at what point you start calling something a state, tho.
Is a village that pools resources for defense or to build infrastructure already a state? Is taxation a requirement to be a state?

Oh, and do you live in a state that is closest to your ideal form of societal organisation? Maybe half of Sup Forums should go to Turkey or Israel, or maybe there are african shithole that are even more nationalist or fascist?

I was aware of that yes.

>hard currency
currency is a statist concept. How would currency work in a stateless society? Who would manage monetary policy?
I imagine a society without a state would rely on barter. What if those nigs barter goats fora boat ride?

>statist for millennia
>still a contested state
>are you a fucking meme or something?

I don't understand what you mean. What the hell is Valhalla? Do you mean the pagan version of paradise? How would one move there?

I'm using the term because that's how it is in reality

gold/silver did the trick just fine for most of recorded history until Americans figured out they cannot swindle the rest of the world out of wealth if they keep using it

It's not a statist concept.
Look up the Hanse and their currency exchanges. Just because the state has taken over currency doesn't mean it invented it.
Just like roads.
Or is currency the new roads meme?

>without a state, who would print the money?!

>Is a village that pools resources for defense or to build infrastructure already a state? Is taxation a requirement to be a state?
yea it's called city states. We used to have those before nationalism started and we created countries.
>
Oh, and do you live in a state that is closest to your ideal form of societal organisation?
No, but I'm not the one advocating we remove completely the society we built over the course of the centuries and open our borders
>inb4 libertarians don't want open borders
Gary Johnson begs to differ

>current year
>money becomes the new roads meme

dude just respect property rights (no taxation or arbitrary regulation) and I don't really care what you call your society, I would live in it, and pay for it.

Because humans are primates who live in hierarchically organized social groups.

Humans are "statist" by nature.

hierarchically organized |= state