Looking for archive site that wasn't down two weeks ago. Saved some threads for Barchive but servers shit the bed

Looking for archive site that wasn't down two weeks ago. Saved some threads for Barchive but servers shit the bed

Looking for photos from these threads

Will dump some saves in the meantime

Still here?

Yeah that's all I got of her. Also a gif that's too big to post

this was in the webm thread

nothing else of her till it deleted

okay having a look here

firstly there are more thumbnails on archived.moe than on thebarchive

I know this doesnt get you the full images but you can now at least use View Same (in the future) on these to find moar, or reverse search the thumbnails on Google/Tineye

View same huh? Thanks

the night before pics you should share started with this

or maybe it was this one

Did you save any trimmed or hairy pussy pics?

Oh thread 746610418 isnt on thebarchive at all..? well on archived.moe it is

Archived.moe does get its images from thebarchive so it doesnt help for that

last bump of em

Anyone got full size pics of her from 746610418?

You're finding these just through reverse search or another thread?

no I saved em weeks ago

I just want more

This is from thread 746584358 is anyone's interested. Only clothed pics and a shitty tits thumbnail OP posted though. Another thread saved when barchive was down

oh lol

im looking for a few certain creepshot threads but both archived.moe andthebarchive have the thread, but the images are kaput...any other sites with the same shit ?? it was on Sup Forums

1. use View Same on thebarchive or archivedmoe on all pictures you know of, usually stuff on Sup Forums is posted multiple times
2. threads are sometimes up on 4archive.
try 4archive.org/board/b/thread/
3. rarely archive.org has snapshots of thebarchive threads. if these were made before the images went down, the full images may be mirrored

Do you happen to have any of that shit saved? cant find anything and i dont to (again) spend an entire day combing through threads only to find the right picture, only for it to be corrupted

I dont know about any of the images/girls ITT, Im just posting a few words of advice

thanks anyway user, still staying strong but feeling like it might never be found, my coup de grace...lmao.

so what are you looking for, are you OP?

no, another user. im looking for some creepshots i took, oc, and posted on a few creepshot/shit you shouldnt post threads around 03-05 in 2016.. still cant find shit. i lost them around 09? i think? maybe before..and now im searching for the lost pictures. id post them again a few times around that year seperated by months..not sure the specific days except for those first months i posted.

>746610418
I have that thread

Proof...
lmao, op abandoned thread too soon
never abandon ur thread