Anyone got the story behind this?

Anyone got the story behind this?

It's a bunch of escaped primates attacking people?

>Anyone got the story behind this?

Yeah, they struck down segregation and now we're apt to be attacked by the fucking niggers.

>story behind this?

slavery abolition

Just niggers doing there thing in the jewnited states of america. Aaand this is why I live in Russia

Dawn of The Planet of The Apes.

White racists being bigoted and intolerant.

XD Russians are white niggers though, so its no better than being around real ones.
Russian bitches are hot though, so I'll give you that.

Nigger "culture". Notice if it were a bunch of whites hitting a some negroes it would be in the news.

Black people doing to other people what they do the best.

THIS right here is the reason why every other race despises niggers the most. The fucking animal behavior.

Someone called someone a nigger and dudes got demolished as expected. Seriously though, if your gonna call a nigger a nigger to its face, you need to be prepared to fight to the death. Those monkeys will clearly maul you with no remorse.

He asked them to please be quiet.

Some patrons ended on the wrong side of the monkey enclosure.

But I thought black people weren't couldn't be racist. That's what I've been told.

I do its kind of long but i will cut it down, basically these animals lets call them Niggers are not native to this continent and belong in Africa, they are wild as fuck and that is why they cant fit in to modern society generation after generation keep living in the same filthy areas and causing crime, anything they touch they f up badly there i said it

man f that i live far far away from these fucking monkeys and if i ever see them near a establishment i nope the f out of there they smell bad too

Who calls a nigger a nigger when you're out numbered like 15 to 4?

You'd be fucking surprised dude...
Happens all the time in Cali

U SEE ONE WHITE KID GETTING BEAT UP AND U THINK BLACKS RUN THE RIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

FUCK NIGGAS

It's satire. You clearly have never read Robert Crumb before.

>XD
bait or newfag... or both

When I think of racism I think of economic oppression or exclusion based on race. Blacks don't have enough or any fucking power to economically oppress or exclude any other race. Now they can, and tend to be in most cases just as or even more bigoted and prejudiced than any other race out there. In other words they think the same prejudiced thoughts as everyone, they just don't have the power and influence to negatively affect the lives of the other races, outside of committing crimes against them.

nigger wtf did you just say

even if they did they hate each other too much to accomplish anything. if they werent busy blaming everyone else for shit maybe they could do something useful in this world like the fucking american japanese did.