He imagines himself as a world star football player everynight before he sleeps

>he imagines himself as a world star football player everynight before he sleeps

No, I imagine myself as a cute woman.

stop bullying CR7

>he envisioned himself singing lead for his favorite band during half time at a major sporting event in front of a raucous crowd, including his high school peers watching at home

>he imagines himself getting a gf and going on a date before he sleeps

These days I just dream of having family, friends, and a girlfriend who all love me.

>he imagined himself giving the interviews as manager/player

Whats wrong with fantasies?

make it stop ;________;

>He imagined himself singing for a band in his high school and girls falling in love with him

>he envisions himself getting handed his debut for his boyhood club on his 16th birthday, scoring a hat-trick and providing an assist before going on to have the all time greatest career in football, lifting multiple World Cups, Euros, Champion's Leagues, Premier League titles, domestic cups, a multitude of Balon d'Ors, a knighthood, going through thousands of models, living in a massive, comfy mansion, owning every car he ever wanted as he lays in bed every night

Life is suffering

>not dreaming about being a concentration camp director
lol you're missing out

>he still dreams about his ex gf from 3 years ago and then wakes up realising its not real and wants to kill himself

>focusing on personal glory instead of helping your local club raise to greatness of the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona

good to know that's normal

>knows a number of people who are playing for successful clubs and are generally winning at life

Except that's exactly what I dream about.The material things are just an added bonus.

>he dreams of becoming a meme on Sup Forums

>envisions himself completing his master's in applied physics and materials science before creating his own engineering firm

I'm not the only one right?

just on the side

>deletes good thread
>leaves this one open

I never signed up for this ruse cruise.

>He imagine having a private toilet

>he (self) imagines himself as a really cute girl who is video game pro and streams on twitch for a living

>he imagines himself getting noticed by a scout at the age of 18 whilst playing football in the park and eventually signing a foreign team in europe where he wins titles as he journeys through the biggest leagues, until he announces that he'll join his boyhood team in his home country at age of 25, where he elevates the status of the club to Barca/Real level, winning every trophy and individual awards a record number of times all while having praises sung by the media and pundits and former players and the girl of your dreams gives you three sons to carry your legacy, by this point the continental tournament and confederations cup have been won and you look to add a star to your country's shirt, you score the winning goal in the last minute of the final and lift the trophy as captain...you are the hero of your country..

Wtf I do this every might. I conditioned myself to fall asleep to curling free kicks. Feels good man.

>He imagined himself as memphis Monroe in that one,scene where she's a locker room reporter

>he imagines himself smoking a cuban cigar and even does the hand gesture - even though he has never smoked even a cigarette

>he imagines himself quitting smoking after nearly 10 years of smoking, 5 of those smoking a pack a day.

Fuck that feel. I just want it to end...

I used to do this and now I actually smoke cigars.

I imagine myself as an Indonesian intellectual

kek

>he imagines what could have been if he didn't waste his youth on partying instead of pursuing his talent

>not imagining yourself as the hero of some shounen anime
>fighting like a badass to protect your nakama
This is the cringiest thing I've ever admitted in my entire life but I know you other fucks do this. Don't lie.

I imagine I'm someone that actually appreciates the life that's been given to him and doesn't wish death was around every corner

>he imagines himself being happy

who does such silly things? certainly not m-me..

I dreamed of being Peter Schmeichel when I was in my early teens. Then forgot about playing and following soccer because of school work and being a loner. Thankfully a Pommy mate and /sp have got me following it again :). But fuck me I have missed out on so much good stuff...

I actually imagine myself like some kind of starcraft ghost sniper, i put the pillow on top of my head blocking my eyes view and pretend its some kind of helmet

ive been doing this for at least 5 years

>he dreams of throwing a perfect game in Game 7 of the World Series
>wakes up, and gets ready to pitch for his workplace's softball team

>his mullah didn't allow him to dream of anything besides becoming a drone soldier of allah

here, this is what i imagine myself like

also im 23

>he imagines Sisyphus happy

I dreamt once I played CB for chelsea next to terry. I couldnt even play any better than in real life but wasnt explosed because all I had to do was make a few easy clearances hoofing it up front

gookclick is not a sport

>he imagined himself finishing that song

>I imagined myself reading threads that aren't fucking shit and that aren't recycled from Sup Forums, in Sup Forums of all places

2011 ain't coming back

I just came here to post that
funny how portuguese speakers think alike

>as he listen to a good music he imagines playing it on a scene in front of his high school, even though high school ended 8 years ago and he doesn't think about it at all otherwise

I do all these except it's basketball not futbol

figuratively me