I need help Sup Forums

I need help Sup Forums
Okay So im 18, I work in McDonalds, It's been at least a month now since i worked there. I'm a slow learner, sadly, but i try my best to learn everything quickly but because I work there 3 times a week it's kind of hard to remember everything i've learned previoulsy PLUS I'm in Grade 12 and university applications are coming soon so that's a plus.

SO, today I went to my shift, it's from 4-8. And I went inside the there was a manager who had a dry/"weird" personality came to me and told me to wait by the desk because he needed to talk to my Schedule. He told me that Im not working today but I'm working tmwr instead with the same shift/time. I didn't ask why bc i was so scared/nervous. I saw there was a lot of people working there and the new people who are working there were doing my shift which was "lobby" so cleaning, changing garbages. So is this bad? Why did they do it?

TL;Dr: Read the second paragraph.

Sounds like your manager needs to get his or her shit together.

See what happens and don't stress.

I really don't see why you'd be too uptight about a job at McDonald's -- it's not as if you won't have other options if you're fired or quit.

I know but im just worried bc i dont want to get fired and i'll just look so retarded if i do so :P

Won't matter if you do.

If you get hired, you pick yourself up and find another gig.

McDonald's has no interest in improving your life in anyway. It's a basic job -- you're easily replaceable, and so is the job.

Understand that you shouldn't care about them any more than they care about you.

>:P
Get out.

it sounds like you're a conscientious employee who is concerned about doing a good job.

in other words, a rare case.

most people don't even want to work.

i'm sure you'll do well at mcd's and beyond.

he wants to get in your pants.

lol welp. Your ass is fired.

i have bad news for you, son

really do care about my job. I know Mcdonalds is a basic job. And i can do most things there in terms of my shifts so what the hell?

You are failing in a competition against the worst dregs of the employment pool. I hope you will view this as a wake-up call. McDonald's is generally staffed with people with learning disorders and negroes (but I repeat myself). They are better employees than you.

At working at McDonalds. Doesn't mean a thing for retail, warehouse work, or anything else not even limited to entry level.

The manager is working out if you're a bitch or not, so prepare for more of this bullshit if you intend on keeping this job.

Again, it's the pool of employees. The cleaning crew guy who comes with his own wrangler. Shaniqua with the tattoos honoring all her fallen homies. If you can't be the best employee against that competition, duuuuuuuuuuuuude.

You're doing better than me. Got hired at pizza hut, came in, did the computer test game thing that they have there. Then a dude showed me what to do and where everything was stored, but he went over everything so fast I couldn't remember shit, ended up dropping a stack of dough pans, and social anxiety took total fucking control and I told them I had to call someone and just walked out and never returned.

Then find a new competition. I don't see the problem. It's fucking McDonalds.

I manage a fast food place. Sometimes Ive had to pull some shit like that. Say I've hired a kid I need to work out and they dont, like, a month goes by and they still aren't able to hold the weight that's needed.

If a guy comes in a looking to apply and is sharp and as experience, then Im gonna get him hired no matter what. The hours that would go to him are unfortunately the ones I'm having to cut from the High School kid. Things like this aren't personal. You have only so much budget and time you can invest on training someone totally new. You have to have strong crew to make your job easier

It's the holiday season. So, they are going to have seasonal temps working there to fill in some spots. I doubt that you'll loose your job. Now, that's something some faggot from reddit would say. I'm telling you that we don't give a shit if you loose your fucking job. Go to faggotbook with that shit.

often the slowest learners are the most thorough workers and do things correctly

true

In my 3 years experience in fast food, completely false. They're almost always lazy cunts that can't be fucked to learn shit a toddler could. Not because they're retarded though. Glad I left it behind.

how do you become a manager in fast food?