Burger thread

Other countries of Sup Forums, America demands you pay tribute. Show us your country's best attempt at a hamburger. If it pleases us, we will allow you to apply to become a state, so that you too can prosper under president Trump.

Pic related, it's a good old fashioned American burger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RSyvg7khqbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Either you've been up too late or you just came from Reddit. Bud just go to bed, leave the shitposting to the brits

SHUT THE FUCK UP, I WANT TO SEE BURGERS.

I got you fampai

thats not a burger

>burger meme

Would have expected more beans, peppers, and guac, but otherwise looks delicious.

all else is not even food
/thread

Wait, is that sweet tea? Do Mexicans drink sweet tea too?

I had burger king today
Fuck, it was disgusting.

Fuck you niggers, I was being polite and y'all have to give in to the shitposts demands. Here's a real mans food bitch

What the fuck OP, these mexicans have learned to make burgers and you're trying to let them in. This is a stealth anti trump thread.

Tho month's special at papa johns is a mushroom Swiss burger pizza. Tried one at work today. So good.

here's an authentic norwegian burger

So you're saying New Zealand can't make good burgers?

I'M HUNGRY!!!!! GIB BURGERS NAO!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=RSyvg7khqbY

Time to fap!

High-five OP.

Should have gone to Burger Fuel cunt

burgers are american food we do it like they do in America, well at least here in Baja

Omg. I am so fucking horny now.

of course we do m8

my god.....

>Tfw it's been like 48 hrs since I have had a burger
I'M FUCKING DYING HERE.

Also, HOLY FUCK THAT LOOKS GOOD.

I can't say we give your food the same respect.

And you eurofags wonder why so many of us are fat? Look at this shit. It's not even that hard to find something like this in the US.

I was in London for a week once and the food was absolutely disgusting for the first five days. Had to go to paki/poo restaurants the last two and it was so much better.

Are those beet slices?

Yeah m8

You guys are weird. But now I want to try that shit.

>literally the most common beverage on earth.

i'ts like asking if you burgers know what a fucking napkin is. Which in all honesty, would be a more valid interrogative, given your lack of manners at the table.

I live in the border, and I swear to god, when cross to grab some food, there's always a fucking burgercunt family that doesn't know how to eat a fucking fry without making a mess of themselves. it's fucking disgusting.

I now understand the Roasties meme.

Yep. Pretty good.

You just know...

its fuckin good shit m8

Iced sweet tea like we drink in the South is definitely not the most common beverage in the world.

im hungry for a burger. which fast food restaurant should i go to tomorrow? im thinking in n out or mcdonalds for their fries. or maybe a whopper. or that moonshine burger, haven't tried that yet. help me decide bros.

>when cross to grab some food
Damn I knew Mexico had its problems, but I didn't know it was that bad.

>missing the point.

Nigger, iced tea is common, just leave it at that.

Enjoy your colon cancer. I haven't had any beef period in three weeks.

>pineapple
>beets

Do you even burger, Ausbro?

I'm suprised you even recognise fruit and vegetables amerilard.

wtf is that? here, take this.

I'm sure those syringes aren't filled with the blood of palestinian children, right?

I thought this was supposed to be a SFW board

It's maple syrup

Mah nigga Tlalli is god tier, Raphsody burger is good too and I've hears good things about New York burgers.

This is my attempt

thats a big pickle

this tasted pretty damn good senpai

my family barbecues burgers regularly during summer. theyre really good but i dont have pictures because i dont take pictures of my meals

i've watched this so many times yet still watch everytime its posted

>mfw this is the first thing that comes to mind to a non-mexican when they hear the word "taco".

This are tacos.

The Flandria

Fresh ground veal, with a slice of Old Bruges cheese, "forgotten" vegetables (beetroot, parsnip, yellow carrots), iceburg lettuce, local tomatoes and a cream of pickles

What country in their right mind would want to be state of your draconian shithole?