USA Failure thread

How can 1 "country" be so bad at sports? Like fucking Iceland has more sporting accomplishments than Mexico Jr.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/gta/2016/04/27/sharons-story-trip-to-buffalo-for-stem-cell-transplant-came-too-late.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>A

> FUCKING

>LEAF

>LEAF

Have you checked the most recent Olympics medal bracket, hat?

>LEAF

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

this is clearly bait
we're taking gold in pyongchang btw

>usa
>invent sport
>never win at it

day of the rake fucking when

soon brother

bald eagles on the shirt
all those years of hurt
its coming home
its coming home
baseballs coming home

>canada
>invent sport
>fans haven't seen their local team win stan lee's cup for 24 years
>have to watch american fans cheering as stan lee's cup come home to based USA every year

>joe torre
>wearing a bullet proof vest with americants

>falling this hard

Ameribros, pls ignore Chang

How does it feel to not have NHL players on your olympic team in Korea?

>americaitlyns need to hire mexicans on their team in order to win

SAD!

who anybody but ameridumb here???

>Leafs this fucking triggered by how inferior and permanently little brother our parents don't like they are

America is like the successful brother who comes home for the holidays and brings his hot gf. Canada is the little brother that watches MLP even though he's 25 and a virgin and cries when our parents make him sit at the kids table so USGF can sit next to her Chad boyfriend during dinner and little brother Canada cries the whole time while big brother America throws food at him whenever anyone isn't looking. Day of the Rake soon you beta as fuck leafs.

>MVP pitches for the Blue Gays
>They still can't win shit and will finish last in their division this year

Could your country be any more cuck'd?

tldr

busy with my helth care.

AKA "I got rekt and don't know how to spell because I just got here from Syria."

Go bodybag yourself, syrupbitch.

your right my gramar is shit. i spel everything with our in it like harbour and favourite. syria and syrup sounds like some sweet back bacon though eh? safe at second.

m-muh day of r-rake

remember this, fuckers?

no one loves me but at least i am not american lol

>hurr at leest me not merica

kys

>send C team
>still win

lol

thestar.com/news/gta/2016/04/27/sharons-story-trip-to-buffalo-for-stem-cell-transplant-came-too-late.html

REALLY makes me think

>cucknadia

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

look at our medals in the olympics then look at yours... sorry you are inferior bro

canada will always be america's sad little brother

>americaitlyns
legitimate zozzle

That is a very specific scenario there user, are you projecting?

>be Canadian
>Fuck dogs

why do people reply to canadians
come on amerilads, we're better than this

>Canada

canada on a rampage

It was an ugly house, anyways.

>a FUCKING leaf
>OP

Joke's on you that house was 15 years old and we got a huge insurance payout from it

>defended and avenged by the brits
>proceed to be french

Canadians are truly the most treacherous creature

The USA runs the fucking planet dude lol