Aye, Sup Forumsros I need help...

Aye, Sup Forumsros I need help. I met a girl on Instagram I really liked and after a few nights of talking she actually agreed to go on a date with me and all that. Do any anons have any tips or things of the sorts?

Line your pockets with plastic bags and keep food in them. That way, you can save on the cost of a dinner.

Don't ever take a girl to the cinema on a first date. Jesus Christ

weed and cinema

or E and clubbing with back massage on the come down or some shit?

Be creative op
I believe in you

I still have time to change plans, where do you purpose I take her?

She's a major stoner so the first one may work

It depends, its definitely not a great idea but if there is a really good movie out...

My goto is something out of my element or at least outside of the regular routine.

Frisbee golfing is a great cheap one. Just get a few discs. This time of year you two might be a bit chilled towards the end so you can go get coffee or whatever after.

Literally go on facebook and look up events near you, 90% of it will be garbage but there might be a cool thing there that you can share with her to show her what your interests are. I brought a girl out to a SCCA racing event the other day. I knew two guys who were racing so we got to go around looking at the race cars, talking to the drivers, etc. It was fun cheering them on and it was free for spectators.

get some good weed, smuggle some snacks into the cinema and there you are perfect date

Don't forget to place a peacock feather in your left pocket.

She seems to be letting this be 100 percent up to me, so I'm not sure exactly what she'd be into... I guess I gotta take a good guess

If I end up going to the movies with her, you can get your ass I'm doing that. Great call, user.

If you find it fun, worst case scenario you had a good day...

Think of it that way.

In my experience if you cant be honest about your interests with a girl, its not someone you want to date anyways.
HUGE EXCEPTION for you autistic fucks who think playing video games all day and drinking in front of a computer monitor shitposting on Sup Forums until your pirated anime show finishes downloading is considered an interest.

Don't go see a movie for the first date, take her somewhere where you can both focus attention on each other, not at a screen. Try a dinner out or something along those lines. Keep spaghetti in those pockets and for gods sake wear deodorant and/or cologne. Seriously. Bitches love it when you smell good. Trim yourself up if you got a beard, no rouge beard hairs. Wear decent clothes, nothing too formal but not mega casual either. That's all I got, good luck OP.

Actually got the idea from a room mate of mine.
She loves high cinema

Have a blast and don't sperg out too bad. Youv'e got this :D

Im going to add to this and say, you dont need to overthink it but dont just get whatever you are hungry for.

Filet of salmon = good

Messy French Dip = Bad

Avoid pastas.
Also second the cologne thing, but GO EASY ON IT. It should be subtly. Like one spray of some actual cologne.

If you need help go to a walgreens and ask for the beauty advisor during the day. Literally say you are looking for an appearance upgrade and want to know the three scents she has that she likes best. It will always be a girl so you will get a good opinion.

Dinner on first date is not a great idea.

Start with coffee during late lunch hour, say 2. If the flow is good then suggest dinner.

Unless you are under 23 and havent gotten out of that awkward dating phase yet, then dinner is fine.

On a side note, any strains you'd prefer? I usually smoke Cap Kush

Both great ideas, listen to these dudes OP.

I'm considering everyone's ideas, overall it's gonna be what I feels right

oh fuck.
I'm living in Germany border to the Netherlands.
I get most of my weed in Germany as I'm too lazy/paranoid to bother smuggling. The dealers here barely know the shit they have. Personally I prefer if I'm chilled but still able to move about and formulate a clear thought.

Maybe combine going to the theater with cooking something together.
That can be pretty fun and you can show off that you are somewhat competent and not an absolute neet

We could probably just ship you some from Colorado, you would be shocked how many drugs come through the mail.

Its like less than a percent of inventory and imports that get checked coming into the country.

Im not in Colorado so I cant but maybe some other user could.

OP here, I can ship from Kentucky (I'll probably start another thread for it)

Not involved in conversation but Im glad that not everyone in the world is retarded about drugs lol, this is adorable.

Weed will be legal in like 60 percent of the global community in 30 years. Trust me.

nah its cool.
The weed i get is mostly fine but i just don't know the strain.

shipping an ounce to germany would probably cost more than the weed itself

risk is too high, along with costs, and i literally live 20 minutes walk from the dutch border, Might aswell carry owls to athens

True story I shipped a Conch Shell to Germany once and it cost 400 dollars.

yeah intercontinental shipping is a nightmare if you want it within any reasonable time span

Eventhough weed is quite expensive in Germany at around 7.5 to 10€ per gram