Who believes in this horse crap, this guy is a self-proclaimed scientist...

Who believes in this horse crap, this guy is a self-proclaimed scientist, you people should really look into where you live. Before your brain turns to spaghettification. Here's a question for you. How does the theory, I said it the theory of gravity know how to act differently on water versus a flying bird. Einstein is a fraud a clerk in the patent office that stole half the patents, the rest are barely worth mentioning and by the way you can make mathematics work for anything.. Nikola Tesla is the smartest man of all time our world Works off electromagnetism, frequency buoyancy/ density. I know you're all probably scared and have been brainwashed, probably Beyond repair. but if you can get out of your own world for a minute and take a step back from this belief or religion of NASA. you should look up Flat Earth..then.... check out Aries failure, check out Operation Paperclip, check out operation fishbowl, check out Operation Highjump, check out the British expedition to map out the Antarctic Coast, check out Admiral e Byrd, check out what's written on Von Braun's headstone... I know you're probably scared just do it, don't tell no one... I know I know you're probably saying well why would they lie here's one example .a. if you're wrong would you tell anybody and .b. a 12 billion dollar budget every year free money baby

You must be real lonely to use bait this terrible

He is underage, I can see his autistic laughing at your response from here. Just ignore this shit.

>Hurr it's bait

>Literally still has no argument

Wow

>Thinks he can bump his own post post
Hello newfag, maybe post pasta on and let it 404

Who's bumping anything? Funny how you literally can't refute my point wow.

what point? It is only weed
and have your bump, because other anons may jump in

You forget the burden of proof, if someone has a stance different than current science. So far it is trash.

Weed???

Read the fucking OP. I told you exactly what you needed to look at you dumb mong

Water is heavy and falls to the ground. A bird is light and uses its wings to push air against the ground, going up, while gliding. This is first grade science. What are you, 8?

>Read the fucking OP. I told you exactly what you needed to look at you dumb mong
I see about zero referenced papers

kek, you just wasted your bumps, your thread is gone for good

Gravity is just a theory now?
When will it be proved?
How will we know for sure that it ever really exists?
Does your brain actually attach to your spinal cord?
or is that just a theory too?

learn to reply to bait, fgt

#
thought it was bait at first, but this guy seems passionate about his autism. It is probably just bait, though.

Fuckin hell, again?
Look at the faq, there is something called sa ge that lets you talk with op without throwing his crap on the front page again

>hurr I need actual papers (propaganda) spoonfed to me

Kys retard.

Shit tier comparison idiot. You can physically see a person's spine

Fried Chicken

>I believe what some guy on the street told me

...wait... black science man isn't really super duper smart and he doesn't know a bunch of cool stuff about the universe/////////????? But I watched that one program on the tv the other night!

This is on the lower end if the bait spectrum.

Cough ::samefag:: cough

And newfags bumping him

Is Flat Earth the new middle school edgelord meme?

I showed the earth is flat. Prove me wrong

Nigga, you dumb.

check and check mate

nigger

Idiot, cats would never be able to push a car

you haven't shown me anything

Look at my fucking OP and read it

Nothing to see here, just normies getting their fake worldview shattered

no

The OP is going to be sent to bed early tonight if he keeps pestering the adults

Typical liberal leech.

Refuting all facts.

theory has a different meaning in science fyi, you should look it up

Well, I just don't trust him because he's a nigger. But most of what he parrots back is truth. it's just stuff he picked up reading blogs and wikipedia before he gets on shows.

>check out Operation Highjump, check out the British expedition to map out the Antarctic Coast, check out Admiral e Byrd, check out what's written on Von Braun's headstone
Aw shit nigger, Antarctica thread activate.

Dude, that's like your sixth attempt and no one is biting.

I agree with you its all fake 4 realz there is no space , we dont know shit. Its all matematical equasions. Only think possible is some kind of antigravity device but we are still undeveloped on purpose, its some kind of elimination of people who dont know the real nature of the world

The trips of truth ladies and gentleman

Still no argument.

Kindly leave this thread, before getting butthurt. But I guess, it must burn.

>imblying

he's a nigger

bonus

bonus that fits with original thread topic. Pop science BTFO? Pop science BTFO.

Jews aren't really Jews.

It's so funny watching the round earthers (read retards) get completely btfo itt

The commie leadership doesn't want you to know this

Science is for gayfers

bonus for you to whip out whenever some idiot starts spouting off about right to free healthcare

never met a flat earther irl
i think they stay in their basements 24/7

Oh you gon learn today!

Oxygen is a lie, humans can breathe in space but jews spread the idea that there is no oxygen in space so they can charge an extra billion dollars over at NASA to the tax payers and send “rockets” (just glorified airplanes) into the upper atmosphere of earth

resuming antarctica dump

Buzz has been looking pretty out of it since this happened. I wonder why?

>imblying no diversity in NatSoc

so new swabia is antarctica and they were moving pure aryans there as permanent residents in secrecy after the americans did a thorough just determining who's / or could be pure aryans?
nice I guess

Hollow Earth

>you people should really look into where you live
Are you assuming that I'm not Canadian?

>muh fedora

club of sodomy 1

>earth is covered by the impenetrable firmament
>WHAT ARE METEORITES?

bitter this redpill is

club of sodomy final

based Ben

What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of the joke flying right past you.

71 replies in this autistic thread. lets bump it some more.

>imblying the fake Jew's stories were real
>"It was real in my mind, goy!"

that'll be a medium fries

lol, flat-tards

>thought provoking filename

fun fact, holocaust in hebrew means a burnt sacrificial offering of ones own children

>need jewtube to watch holocaust debunking videos

He looks like Lando Calrissian under cover as a lounge singer.
That's what happens when you try to popularize "science". It's called the Carl Sagan Effect.

you're right but leave lando out of this, he dindu nuffin