Fires melting aluminum rims is technically possible, but highly unlikely. (Thread deleted 10+ times today.)

Fires melting aluminum rims is technically possible, but highly unlikely. (Thread deleted 10+ times today.)

Trees in California actually have resistance to fires. They've been dealing with uncontrolled forest fires for millions of years.
But a car is full of oil, gasoline, plastic, cotton... They're an inferno waiting to happen.

Jesus you're a fuckin idiot.

Understand this is coming from a place of sincerity, but if you actually believe this crap you are literally mentally ill.

Your threads arent being deleted, they are falling off the catalog because everyone with half a brain knows people like you are literally too stupid to have a reasonable discussion with.

Google California Redwood.

Google the burn rates of drywall/insulation without retardant vs a foot+ wide log of wet tree thats alive.

Actually, I'm a welder, and the only part of any wood fire that gets hot enough to melt aluminum is the seat. Explain the photo of the truck.

post it in the right board and it won't be deleted retard

>Burning gasoline has a temperature above 1500° E (945° C)
>Aluminum: Melting point: 660.3 °C
do the math

This.

It pisses me off that people like you can vote.

>gas tank ruptures
>entire vehicle enveloped in burning fuel

>Burning fuel that ignites other materials that have high burning temps

I finished that for you you fucking retard.

HI.

user is activly fighting fires in California as we speak. There is a truth to this. We've been finding melted vehicles with green vegetation less than a meter away. Also finding houses missing items that are under normal circumstances are inflammable.

You're a welder, not a chemist or engineer. This isn't the same as your campfire you fucking asshat, this is a fucking inferno. Think about it for a minute, how does a a steel mill generate enough heat to melt any metal? Through coal mostly. And what is coal my uneducated but thoroughly arrogant friend? It is wood, buried under the earth for millions of years and compressed. Oh, but that's not what we have here, right? Your charcoal briquets come from wood that was just harvested. I live in Northern California, I have seen this many, many times. A forest fire creates an unbelievably intense temperature. Trees can actually explode if there's any moisture in them at all. Do just any research at all, like any. I mean just fucking google any previous forest fire. Then never, like never ever, post on the internet again.

You sir, are a complete and total moron.

Ive not been up that late LA time. Hope ive not missed some shit.

>that shit you said
Run nigger, they have phased plasma rifles in the 40 watt range. No one is safe.

Dont bother,

Stupid people are going to be stupid.

We need like a GED exam to be eligible for voting in this fucking country.

Actually, the nature of fire makes it highly unlikely that enough heat low enough to completely melt aluminum, even with a combustible liquid released under the car.

IQ twst before voting

test

Those trees are charcoal now

Let me guess, you think if it looked like a granite counter top, it really was granite and not a composite of plastics

As scientist who works with RPAs, you should know your propaganda photo is extra dumb. The MTSB would never serve as a weapons mount, it's the eyeball. Also your picture is of the Avenger C, a shit plane that GA-ASI is trying to pitch to the world and basically everyone has said fuck that. Because it's garbage. So update the photo, please, you're embarrassing us.

Nope, actual granite.

And then people like this exist. I hate this country.

Tell me where you've found imitation granite countertops made out of plastic, I'd love to see them.

> implying voting matters

You realize that you are now as dumb as op right?

I'll take "What is laminate countertop" for $200

This is so dumb. The temperature of fire has more variables then just the fuel. Also, there's youtube videos of a guy vaporizing, not just melting, aluminum in his back yard, with a lens he made himself. And he's special needs.

Also, aluminum is only awesome because light weight. Aluminum is only light weight and stable because of the zinc bonds. The zinc bonds can deteriorate at lower temperatures then the aluminum melts, thus causing the aluminum to lose stability and become somewhat viscous with out actually melting.

Actually, I'm a chemist or engineer, and the only part of coal that gets hot enough to melt aluminum is the chair. Explain the photo of the truck.

Wind? Half was watered right before fire other half wasn't? There's like a million explanations better then ZOMG LAZER BEAMS FROM GOOBERMENT!

They exist everywhere

audibly kekd

>chemist or engineer
at least pick one before you lie faggot

>implying welders matter

You, Sir, are an idiot.

Idiots know no boundaries or borders my friend. Get used to it or stay miserable.

You, Sir, Capitalize A Little Bit Too Much.

> implying chemist or engineer matters

the fuck, what? have you seen a forest fire? none of you niggers have ever seen one of these. it is nothing like you can imagine. the amount of heat radiated by these actually changes weather patterns. Goddammit, you fucking amateur scientist sluethy mother fuckers are pissing me off. tell you what bitch, come out to NorCal anytime in October. We'll have a forest fire somewhere for you to go hang out in. you will change your mind. it will be too late, but you will change your mind. just for shits, here's the Oakland Hills fire in 1991 - I lived about 5 minutes away. Fires are capricious, not all fuel is burned, somethings are completely gone. Please don't try your hillbilly logic on this, somethings must be examined up close and personal to understand.

So a direct energy beam doesn't work on wood?

How and why?

Side walks and roads can, not always will, act as a fire break. You do know what a fire break is right timmy? RIGHT?

Lol we voted my budy all the way up to the supreme court of my state about 9 years ago, but no votes didnt get a broke teacher into that position lol, its all a big conspiracy

Lasers are a flub-dubbery meant to flat this HAARP

i know this is stupid but how can a fire vaporize a house but the pool is still full, i get its a heat sink but shouldn't it be at least 3/4 full?

i love how EVERYTHING is a conspiracy nowadays

I have. I used to volunteer with the local fire service.

In my experience these things are usually started by directed energy weapons by chemist or engineer.

Made me kek, I'll give you that.

A) the houses have not dissapeared there is still debris there.

B) Living trees burn worse than an american house because they are made from wood and plastic and they are usually like 40 years old so the wood is completely dry, trees on the other hand are wet an much thicket than an usual beam.

C) this guys post

So your saying the government has been using directed energy weapons on its citizens since 1991?

>chemist or engineer
lol

lol that's so lol lol

People like you can vote. Makes me chemist or engineer.

I'm really sick of you fucking idiots.

Bitch it's not a pan of water over an open fire, same reason why the Lakes aren't half-full after a fucking forrest fire retard

Your comparison is broken AF.

>im a

No you're not. Shut up.

Its okay user, just take deep breaths, being retarded isnt a death sentence anymore.

Nah, it's pretty good actually.

Fuck OP.

I told him the truth.

No, no you're not. You're nothing but a stay at home internet guy. "Hey, everybody, look at me!!! I'm soooo much smarter than everybody in my family so I MUST be smart!!" Just stop, you've become that embarrassing guy.

The major component of tire rubber is oil. It's essentially an oil fire, not wood.
Who the fuck has heard of tires made of wood? Not since the old horse drawn wagons. Your shit is like over a hundred years out of date.

People who are not retarded understood that without you having to " explain"

Trying way too hard.

Prove it Nigger

You're retarded

It's energy weapons, boys.

Kek

Hey, I'm a linguist, in my experience, engineers welding chemicals cause retarded conspiracy theories

EXPLAIN THIS, THEN!

This is the work of a diffraction based DEW weapon.

TROLL THREAD 1000

Someone didn't open the flu in their chimney.

Google it yourself you stupid fuck? It would literally take less time then leaving a reply. That won't matter though as no evidence is ever enough for you stupid fucks.

I knew it.

>Shill activated
>Likes his shills like his almond milk: activated
Gotta test their particle beam weapons somehow, why not in the middle of a wildfire where it would not be noticed?

>Stupid shill activated
>heat radiated by these actually changes weather patterns
You mean secondary changes in the weather
>Shills activated

Obviously a blooming, spherical toroid of ionized plasma did this. Look at the radiation shadow and burn patterns.

>EXPLAIN THIS
House is on fire
Explained

And? Do you not know how fire works?

The only part of coal that burns hot enough is the seat.

Coal seats?

I'm a welder, actually. I've had enough experience with these things to see that the only thing that can get hot enough to melt bricks is a plasma based weapon, which are usually created by a chemist or engineer.

You're retarded

coalburners did it.

Don't you shills to me, asshole.

So what they missed those? You know that this happens all the time in large fire right? There is nothing unique about these fires other than the sheer number and size. You could find this out by looking up information on wildfires, or better yet just look up pictures from fires in the 80's or even before.

Forest fires have melted steel before and it has a much higher melting point than aluminum. can easily melt aluminum cans in a camp fire

My neighbour's house burned down, and the fire got so hot that it melted their stove into a blob and fused cutlery together
they had a desktop computer that was literally a hardened puddle on the ground

I can't believe this actually flew.

Forest fuel can't melt aluminum beams.

It's literally fucking everything and it's becoming more and more common to just blame it on Jews.

Dude is a welder. he likely HAS a GED.

9-11 = inside job.
I'm here with you op