If Scandinavia/Nordic countries united under one banner, it should be the Danish

If Scandinavia/Nordic countries united under one banner, it should be the Danish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=arjJmqDrUUI
idag.no/aktuelt-oppslag.php3?ID=5829
youtube.com/watch?v=kVAttAfkZ1I
youtube.com/watch?v=1VLsRbDU37w
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/19/claim-2015-migrant-crisis-cost-sweden-same-as-14-years-of-defence-budgets/
youtube.com/watch?v=E5GAFK5_eDU&feature=youtu.be&t=119
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

Also sweden can fuck off

Are you kidding me? Was that a joke?

EU 2.0, the sequel

The Kalmar Union needs to be restored

That is the only way we can make Denmark great again

That coat of arms was inspired by some other one , no?

I wouldn't mind a Scandinavian union if the influence of Swedish politicians were kept to a minimum for an initial decade or so. Our political caste have lost touch with reality, we need the guidance. Never was this clearer than in this debate:
youtube.com/watch?v=arjJmqDrUUI

It was not inspired by the the greek coat of arms...
If you knew a little bit of your own history you would know that it actually IS the Danish coat of arms i the middle of yours

We could benefit from the Swedish military, the Norwegian oil, and Danish bacon

Why do you all have lions on your coat of arms?
Lions don't even live in scandinavia.

Old symbol of pride/strength i guess?

Lions were hot shit in medieval days

nah, they can't catch fish

Why do you think we still sit on Greenland?

Swedish military isn't much to brag about these days, we would need to build an armed force together in the union. We do have plenty of natural resources though, a lot of wood, iron and steel. Potentially a shitload of uranium as well.

not at all, they sail,good mariners, but they can't find their ass with both hands

Yeah, I know that.

I just suppose that average scandinavian person, in medieval days, couldn't possibly know what a lion is, or see one.

I find it strange that they still chose lion.

Maybe that was the reason they put the lion in the coat of arms.
For the average citizen, lions were mystic and godlike creatures like dragons and so on? Again just a guess.

Yep, this is how it was. I also think the aristocracy and royalty had chances to see Lions in captivity while traveling to the richer courts, such as that of France.

That is actually a good idea.
Maybe the Russians wouldn't bully you guys so much if we had nuclear weapons and Finland was a part of the union

Put Finland in charge of military and restore conscription in all countries. Swedish technology + Norwegian oil + Finnish training and knowledge. Then build hugeass wall on German border and go full isolation mode.

We don't need to go full isolation mode but we at least need to secure the outer borders to Germany, Russia and the surrounding sea. We also need to ensure that a healthy amount of production moves back to Scandinavia through tariffs and similar measures if necessary.

I can approve of that! Don't you guys up north have a peninsula or something for concentration of sandniggers?
Also what city should be the capital?

We should not forget Greenland.
Does Canada and the US make a threat against Scandinavian suverinty in that area?

Ideally some port city with a decent infrastructure(i.e. close to an airport), the location doesn't matter too much since it's not a long travel route within the union regardless where it is.

I think we want to avoid putting too much of an importance on the "capital" of the union, unless we want another Brussels populated by a political caste with loads of fancy buildings and pointless governing organizations.

In my fantasies it would be just "EU 2.0", everyone keeps their own language, capital and internal affairs. Free movement between countries and tight co-operation and the mindset of "Nordic people first".

I agree.
But i do not think that this union should be a rival to EU neither a part of it.

Here's the flag that would represent a Scandinavian union.

Of course, we should all get the fuck out of EU ASAP

Yes.
But first purge sweden in hellfire

Wait and see.
The rainbow spectrum symbolizes the last light flashing upon your eyes, when we nuke the hell out of your sorry asses

That cross needs to be changed in the name of multi-culturalism, maybe something like a crescent or something?

just ship all niggers to Lappland and drop them in the middle of the forests and hope the wolves eat them or something

Nop.

Sweden is far more developped and powerfull, memes apart.

-car industry
-fighter jets
-well known multinationals
-most relevant city is Stockholm

kek

I don't know, combining flags is kind of lame. We need something fresh.

>scandinavia
>nukes

You're a funny guy Frederick

Cross should be white to represent purity, not piss yellow

And NATO also. EU should split into smaller unions, Nordic union, V4, Baltic union and France-Germany can keep their own suicide pact. Then we could have co-operation with each union.

This, Denmark is shit.

Fuck off svenskerlort. Nukes over Sweden.

>SWEDEN YES calling other countries shit
Wew

>not wanting a golden cross
it's a lot more creative then a lot of the other flags for scandinavia.

Anyway, what would it be called? Skanderna, Skandinavien? Norden? Kalmar?

How is it creative? It's just same idea as the flag of the United Kingdom for example

Personally i think Kalmar union would be great because of history.
But just Scandinavia would also make a great choice

Compared to other flags that are just a normal nordic cross.
A lot of flags draw inspiration from each other, the tricolors are all related for example.

I would only agree if Steinar Bastesen were to be President.

i think we should keep the white cross, seeing as the danish flag was made the first and as such should be in center of the new flag
i agree with () Kalmar or scandinavia, there really is no other viable option

>Then build hugeass wall on German
It's not a very long border

President?? are you nuts?
constitutional monarchy or nothing

LALALA i'm a swedcuck ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Why would i want swedish niggers?

Ok, but Steinar Bastesen would be king.

I think we should have a front man for each country
Kristian Thulesen Dahl will represent danish values in the council

Make it tall and thick

>implying we wouldn't purge Sweden in holy fire

I can agree with those conditions
Yes

It's a chance to stop the demographic bomb in Sweden. It's not like Sweden collapsing would be an isolated incident, a lot of the migrant gibsmedats will seek entry into the surrounding countries as soon as the welfare well runs dry.

You failed all the hundreds of other times that you tried, why would now be any different.

How would we even defend ourselves at this point?

It's simple, we tell the Muslims and ISIS how haram Denmark is. How the entire nation runs on pigs and beer, so they must be removed.

Why do you think we been stockpiling so many Muslims? They are our weapons against the Danes

>implying the average swedish nu-male faggot wouldn't surrender as soon as we marched inland
>implying the few swedish alphas(including military) left wouldn't aid our crusade against the weak males of the modern 1st world

This, former whale hunter who rescues people in stormy weather and then goes on to question the Bilderberg meetings. He is also a nationalist who hates the EU.
pic related, him in a seal skin vest

no
and no
and never again

The language should be norwegian because icelanders can understand it better and it's a "bridge" between swedish and danish.

no. that shit destroyed our empire and is the worst thing to happen to Norway,iceland,foroes,orkneys,hebrids,herjedalen,jemtland,greenland,bohushlen,markland,helluland and vindland.

So ehh.. no fuck your self, you did this
>drunk danish princes giving away norse and norse territoriy for booze money...

He also criticized FrP for not doing enough to stop immigration back in 2004. idag.no/aktuelt-oppslag.php3?ID=5829

Basten for PM!
They will never have our fish! EVER!

Why would we waste our own blood on fighting you? See the post above yours

Basten for Minister of Defense! Replace "kval" with "immigrants"
youtube.com/watch?v=kVAttAfkZ1I

>implying Swedes would allow rapefugees to fight in a war
>implying the libcucks and sjw wouldn't keep all the rapefugees far away from the frontlines as to not "traumatize" them further

Bastesen for PM. Hans bauge for minister of fishing. youtube.com/watch?v=1VLsRbDU37w

>Implying that the libcucks and sjw aren't in at as well
Even they threat the Muslims like the sacks of meat that they are.

What about the Scotland? I feel pretty Scandinavian and last I looked on the map we're further North than Denmark.

Scotland and Iceland are like the the god tier of Scandinavia. Shame about the cunts to the South of us.

Fucking saved
South norwegians should not be allowed in parliament, oslo "people" should have their right to vote or move away from oslo revoked. Build wall.

Fuck off Danes.

It would be united under Norway or there would simply be no union.

we aren't doing Germanicum

You'll see soon enough americanski swine

Norway superpower 2030

BAUGE!
My niggah

What?

>spending 583 billion Swedish kroner on rapefugees instead of just spending the money directly on your military
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/19/claim-2015-migrant-crisis-cost-sweden-same-as-14-years-of-defence-budgets/
yeah sure whatever you say, Sven

FÖR SVERIGE I TIDEN

You are welcome.
But i have to say to you that Scotland is not a part a Scandinavia and it will never be... It is a Nordic country indeed

I have a feeling that Steinar Bastesen is browsing Sup Forums.

only if we use this flag

Hello danmark!

this is scandinavia, not germania

When the new pan-scandinavian nation is formed, with the Swedish monarchy as the head of state and Swedish King as Emperor, Norway will have to pay a tribute of 500 tons of fish to the King of Sweden every year.

And they will have also have to send norwegian girls as a tribute as well, at least 2000 per year.

we'll trade bacon for fish, Mister Bastesen.

Capital should either be Copenhagen or Stockholm as they are the largest cities.
Stockholm would be the best considering its location within the commonwealth.

Nice try jens but we are on to you, you want us to increase our military and paint a big fat target on us for Russia. Not happening

>Swedish King as Emperor
he can't even rule his own country
he's so fucked up thta they lit had to strip him off all his powers

He is completely useless and a complete retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=E5GAFK5_eDU&feature=youtu.be&t=119

I think we should keep our national flags but have one flag that represents us in common just like the EU/USSR had.

>This is what the danskjävel wants us to believe

Increase military spending from the current ~1% of GDP to 5-6 % and we are good to go.

Stop fucking around with this fantastical bullshit, we all hate eachother and you all know it, we're 3 distinct peoples and always will be.

I mean, here in Norway the west and the east can barely get along.

Indeed.
But the location of Copenhagen would also be great military wise. See Almost every ship leaving the baltic sea sails trough Oresund. If we could make every single ship pay a passing fee, like in the good old days there is a lot of benefit to be found