Thoughts on Sade?

Thoughts on Sade?

Pretty good honestly

Goddess. I worship her.
My favorite track is Haunt Me

Not terribly interesting but there's been a strange wave of impassioned Sade appreciation in post-new sincerity tastemaking circles that I don't really get

Imagine being this much of a pseud.

>post-new sincerity tastemaking circles
Why do we talk like this?

I love her music. Was just listening to Soldier of Love, was kind of a disappointment. What do you guys think of this album?

I don't really know what else to call it, it quietly became horribly trendy in the past year to flock to what's admittedly pretty above average music and treat her like a visionary. I can't be alone in this observation

seek help, user

Sweetest taboo makes me nut every time I hear it

I fucking love the title track but it's a bit stagnant aside from that

This is exactly what I mean.

You've really fallen hard for this internet intellectual meme.

You guys just keep proving my point for me.

What point am I proving with that post? I don't even listen to Sade. I'm just pointing out that you speak in an unnecessarily verbose manner, leading me to believe you're one of those internet intellectual types.

Honestly god level music for sex. Had the best sex of my life to Love Deluxe

A year ago I probably could have articulated myself the right way but I really just feel dumber from smoking weed all the time this past year. I guess I'm trying to describe people like Meaghan Garvey but I'm probably just wasting your time

Good music to have sex in Dillard's to.

You're fine, just lay off of using terms like "post-new sincerity" that only have meaning in very niche circles.

Just be emotionally and intellectually honest and you won't run into these problems

Also don't smoke so much.

For some reason I really like Sade. I know it's only ankle deep cool jazz flavoured RnB but she really sells it well. Love Deluxe is a wonderful album.

hes very well describing the quality of a certain period on this board, none of those terms are superfluous. they're like coordinates