This Mary Sue cunt is the epitome of what’s wrong with films and video games today...

This Mary Sue cunt is the epitome of what’s wrong with films and video games today. She couldn’t act her way out of a plastic bag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gHUzA8UsJXg
youtube.com/watch?v=7ep7m_PhK1A
rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_episode_vii_the_force_awakens
ancensored.com/nude-appearance/Silent-Witness/Daisy-Ridley/
youtu.be/nCIRgsTPi0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know man. She fucking sucks. My gf was gushing about her after force awakens so I I had to show her what real acting is vs that shit.

How the fuck is she in star wars?

must have been on the Weinstein pener

There was no excuse to skimp on acting in TFA.
When they did the old ones, they were pretty low budget, no one in that movie aside was anyone (at least at the time, both cushing and guiness were kinda washed up while being top notch actors )

TFA had a huge budget and we got a movie that only ep1 was worse than.

Of course she did. Probably got Eiffel Towered by the director and producer.

I agree

And Mark Hamill could?

It's fucking Star Wars, not Citizen Kane you fucking autist. Get your ass back to Toshi Station and grab those power converters.

Mark Hamill can actually act. That was one scene. Don’t get mad at me because Daisy Ridley won’t fuck you.

I think Daisy ridley was chosen because she looked exactly like they wanted to the role. She fucking sucks as an actor. Mark Hamill wasn't horrible but it was a different era and like someone else said it was really low budget.

Alright. So who would all you neckbeards like to be the leading role in Star Wars?

And if it has a dick, you're gay.

Pure fucking example of her shit acting

youtu.be/gHUzA8UsJXg

But she sucks jew dick and rims jew ass like a savant

I like her. She was great in the FREAKEN "STARWARS" movie.

It's Starwars. chill.

They need to do a KOTOR film. Jedi vs SIth. Explore that shit fully. Or boba Fett with non nigger as boba. I liked the Polynesian guy or whatever he is that played jango.

lol lotta butthurt in this thread. get over it faggots; women can act and get paid for major roles.

She looks like Keri Russell.

Women can act.Daisy ridley can't though.
That's the point. I'm glad OP said it. I thought about making this same thread the other day when I saw her face on something.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ep7m_PhK1A

Star Wars isn't known for it's acting either

she is cute tho

well, she was cast the Harvey Weinstein way

>leads in films are only good for eye candy

wow what a dumb statement

WTF are you talking about? TFA is the best sequel.

Episode VII is the top grossing film of all time scrub. Stay mad.

Samefagging this hard

Typical samefag

There were all kinds of problems with Episode VII, beginning with the fact they wanted to do a fucking remake and not a continuation. And yeah, it made a shitload of money, but so did Avatar...and while the visuals of that movie were cool, the story sucks ass.

I think Poe and Finn are likeable enough that I'll probably find the new movie enjoyable.

ruined mah star wars
>the roodypoo too

lol you're so upset about her and I don't even know who she is what's your life like

meh. about standard acting these days. Not great, but most actors aren't. Majority of them are just good looking with good connections.

You're not the first person to notice this.

mark hamill kills it in anh, from the very beginning.

Can now. His acting was pretty shit back then.

They killed off all the best characters in Star Wars already: Han, Vader, Obi Wan, and Palpatine. The only thing that will save the franchise from becoming a pale ghost of the originals is to bring Lucas back in as a writer, with an editor. Rogue One showed the people running SW right now don't know what they are doing, just parroting the originals.

Star Wars was all about showing something new and wonderful, not rehashing old scripts. The prequels had their issues but at least it was something new.

Are you implying that shitty movie would have been good if she'd been cast differently?

That movie is corporate garbage. Everything about it sucked.

rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_episode_vii_the_force_awakens

she looked like jennifer lawrence that's why they choose her.

Top kek- It's fucking Star Wars, not Citizen Kane you fucking autist. Get your ass back to Toshi Station and grab those power converters

My brother said it was full of lame jokes and cringe corny humor through out the whole thing. Is he right? I was planning on watching it but I might not now.

It's good unless you're an edgy teenager on /b that dislikes anything popular for the hell of it

>ITT a bunch of people who have never acted, yet will critique and say they COULD do it better.

It's worth watching. Just understand that it's not the same anymore.

YOURE A FUCKING RETARD

Boba is Jango's clone, it would be the same character unless it was younger Boba

I don't have to be a ballet instructor to be able to access that stephen hawking can't dance for shit.

the humor was lame, but the story was worse. copied the first Star Wars film almost exactly and those things that were different didn't make much sense. probably the movie experience I was most disappointed by in the last 5 years.

It's a rehash of a new hope. Honestly one of the best rehashes i've ever seen, but still.

Meant to say actor not character

Cause Mark Hamill and Carry Fisher are the best actors of their generation?

or even the best actors of that year's releases lol

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS AWOOOOOOOOOO

But could you tell a good ballet from a mediocre one? Unlikely. You understand how your hyperbole doesn't really apply here, right?

yeah people get pretty fucking bent up over movies. who gives a fuck. You stop caring so god damn much about every stupid detail and movies are a lot better.

It does very much so. side by side, I could most definitely differentiate between two levels of the same profession. Which is what movies are. Some are good, some are bad, personally IMO it doesn't really fucking matter, as long as you can immerse yourself in the story being told.

I'm on the fence about TLJ. TFA was total trash, just introducing a younger generation of Star Wars consumers like with the prequels, but man these characters are so unlikeable. Some of the most lame villians we've seen so far in Star Wars.

On an unrelated note, Daisy is fucking sexy.

fotohshawp but probably not far off from the truth

Yeah, you don't seem edgy at all

Where is the tattoo?

It’s more like this is supposed to be Hollywood putting in a “strong female” and she is just a rude bitch to everyone. Some of it could be the director’s fault but her acting was pretty woeful in the first movie.

mate that's the problem. I guarantee anyone who is our age when we watched the original star wars thinks that this new stuff is way better. We grew up on it, the same way they are growing up on these new movies. Honestly it's all about relevance and perspective.

That's why 99% of people nowadays think old art/music/film is shit and older people disagree.

Aging is a fucking bitch and people really struggle with the fact that they are becoming irrelevant to mainstream culture.

Sucks, but that's life my dudes.

Right because the customer base shouldn't be discussing the merits of a product, they should just accept that they're too stupid to understand the struggle of millionaires playing pretend in front of a camera and like what they're told to like.

It is actually edited. In the movie she was bruised. Might have been before the tat.

after she was pulled out of Harvey Weinstein's shower

Hey I just watched that video tooooo

CHECKED MY DUDE

what video? link me broski

Checked

chekkkkk(t)

see

check n' chzeched

checked kek

Yea I was 'the age' but didn't see them when they were new, coming to the whole lot of them now... I get why kids liked them, cuz that's what kind of film they are. People don't like the new ones because they're no longer the target audience and aren't seeing it through the lens of their perception when they actually WERE the right age.

imo none of them is remarkable or memorable as entertainment for adults, but in descending order of quality/enjoyability (keeping in mind I watched orig tril first):

II
I
IV
III
VI
V
VII

That's 100% subjective, but my point is that there isn't a gulf of quality difference that means the original trilogy will blow the others out of the water for a new viewer, even if that new viewer is the correct age to remember the cultural context.

It was the story writer's fault, not the actress's, you dipshit. No actor or actress can make a shit character look good

That's what Hollywood actors spend half their careers doing...making shit characters look good.

>If I open my eyes really wide and open my mouth, I'm instantly a good actor
Every. Fucking. Scene.

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

> doesn't understand inflation
> or does an tries to slip out past the idiots here
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Most people don't know what bad acting looks like. And even less have any experience to talk about how much work, or lackthereof, an actor actually has to do. There's a difference than talking about what you liked or disliked about the show and actors, it's another to pretend you could have made a better choice or done better.

I hope that was pasta.

Fair point.

what?

Thanks, do you get it now?

I don't want to have to explain it twice

>aging is a fucking bitch and people really struggle with the fact that they are becoming irrelevant

Yea, I get you.

What the fuck you're not me. Stop shitposting my replies

What

actually you're not me... so fuck off

ancensored.com/nude-appearance/Silent-Witness/Daisy-Ridley/

But that's practically impossible. If you make a bad character look good it's because you change something in them. As such, it's not the same character as the writers envisioned anymore.

youtu.be/nCIRgsTPi0g

no, it's because people are sheep. You could murder a puppy but if you look like ryan gosling people will be all like

"omg what a deep portrayal"
"so raw, amazing"
"really nailed the character, beautiful"

I see what you're saying, but that's not how it works. Every acto has to bring something to the part. They don't just do the lines by rote, and if you see a screenplay, there's not that much description anyway. By definition, actors have to create behavior for the role. It's not just saying lines, but on that note, it's just harder if you have George Lucas writing the dialogue, and not Aaron Sorkin.

Well yeah, that makes sense. Fair enough. You guys are right there.
Though getting back to OP's point, better acting on the girl's part wouldn't have saved the movie. Plus I think she did a decent enough job. Normally I hate the Rey type of characters, but this time I was merely 'meh'

I don't care about her acting, rather I care how they developed her Character.

>Some 110lb soaking wet girl kicking the ass of some tyrone stormtrooper
>pilots the millennium falcon without ever piloting anything
>knows more about the millennium falcon than han himself
>learns the force without any training
>beats the crap about of the leader of the empire (who they made into a petulant weak teenager with rage issues).
>absolutely no struggle given to her, everything she does she succeeds at making her character totally unrelatable and unrealistic.

I was pumped when I saw the trailer of TFA and was so let down in the movie.

I will not spend another dime on this SJW infected franchise.

yeah, pretty average, but not enough to warrant the crying from all these people.

>Now this is podracing!