What are these weird things on the base of my dick? Just skin tags?

What are these weird things on the base of my dick? Just skin tags?

Rip dude

looks like gay bumps user, they're contagious

Those are warts, not skin tags

Kinda looks like genital warts

Looks like hpv to me. Should have been vaccinated.

That's the cancer triforce. Congrats.

They're obviously warts dude, how can you not know that?

spider eggs

Claaaaasic case of super aids

nigga that's some X-files government/alien conspiracy shit why the fuck is it a perfect triangle?

Genital warts, go see a doctor ASAP if you want to keep your dick functions.

Warts faggit

Yup, that's genital warts. It's a virus that will never fully go away mate. Welcome to the club of forever being unable to have unprotected sex again without risking infecting others.

Hpv

take a razor over em' and shred some flakes

Doctor will do that for him no biggie

AIDS Tri-force

Oh fuck! I've had these for years, is it possible they aren't contagious?

you shave recently? could be shitty ingrown hairs...

they are contagious as fuck. luckily women are too ashamed to tell ppl so u can just continue being a savage

Goodnight sweet prince.

I have a tiny one on my chest.

Those aren't ingrown hairs user

THATS what hpv looks like? thank the lord its just an ingrown hair on mine

they look like little grape clusters which means they're genital warts, skin tags are smooth

HPV, you are a carrier for life congrats.

What if its a singular bump, no cluster, and it is white like a pimple? popped up on my scrotum. im a virgin so i shouldnt be worried but ive fucked around w people so idk if i did enough to catch shit

This. Do eet.

bump

Welcome to the club of HPVizzle for shizzle.

Just cut them off with a razor and superglue the wound

does anyone else's dick itch after sex? Like shortly after and only if i put it right back in my pants
I think its due to the hair? I have a forest

Look like warts

Illuminati confirmed!!

Those are basically just closed up hair follicles.
It's a build up of sebum with no pore to escape through. Nothing you can really do about it, but they're harmless. A bit unsightly though.

Fuck yeah no superaids
its really not noticable you kind of have to look for it
Should i go to the doctor to get it removed? dont want to do that shit myself and get an infection
Also im a virgin w no potential to get laid in the immediate future so im not in a rush. just dont want megaherpse

Most doctors will recommend that you just leave it since it's really only cosmetic. They do fade if you don't dick with it for a while, but I've had luck extracting them myself with a razor and needle. Definitely don't squeeze on it though, that will make it bigger. The doctor I've seen says that they can be caused by high levels of testosterone, so they're relatively common for men between like 16 and twenty something. If you're worried about it I would get a professional opinion though, this is just what I've experienced.

Chances are if you're in your mid to late teens you'll be seeing more of them pop up every now and then, so removing one is really just like pissing in a river.

Heyo high testosterone nice
I'm 18 so checks out
I had also started working out a ton again when it popped up. Makes sense
Thanks for advice, user was not a faggot today

It's HPV. No trolling.

stands for mi vida loca

Hey you're welcome, I basically went through the same thing 7 years ago and it freaked me the fuck out.

Yeah lol quite the scare. Family is super conservative and I'm still at home so idk how to get tested discreetly

Both you guys got fucking hpv man no more Craigslist sucking and fucking just stop

Thats HPV too bad they don't tell you about that on the condoms.

lazy troll is lazy

you're growing raspberries, pluck and eat them when they're a dark red

don't forget to film it

It is HPV you retard and you have that shit go to a doctors and tell everyone you've been sexual content for the last two months they should get checked

Ain't even man enough to admit you got HPV AIDS ..smh.

Well if you're 18 and happen to be going to a university, you might be able to get a free appointment through them if it's a big university, and that would be completely confidential since you're an adult. Otherwise just say you want to get a physical to make sure everything's looking good (blood pressure, cholesterol, etc) and bring it up with the doctor while you're there.

Agreed, you are giving women cervical cancer muthafukkah! u gotta get that fixed...

OP medfag here.
Please go to your local health department or clinic.
HPV is very common and nothing to be ashamed of. This appears to be a common manifestation of the virus. Please get this confirmed.

A landing site for gay martians.

OP you got AIDS

Yeah? Passing on cervical cancer is something to be ashamed of though, right?

you fucking crouton i mentioned multiple times im a virgin
who would i have caught it from
who did i give it to

Cluster of ingrown hairs, numb it and cut it off with sterilized nail clippers

What did you call me?! A CROUTON?!?! How dare you, sir!!! That fuckin' smarts!
Hey, I know, quit being a fuckin' pussy and go to the doctor and start a new thread and tell us what it is the doctor comes up with. "Virgin" boy!!!

Three anus

Guys still count

Not the other guy who's been hassling you, but you can still get HPV without having actual sex.

you have herpes desu

That’s the worst part about HPV is that sometimes the warts look just like skin tags, and skin tags can grow at the base of your penis if you’re a heavier set get and/or are hairier than most. Good thing about HPV is as long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle, after about 2 years your immune system gets rid of it (most of the time, consult you doctor for a different prognosis). In all honesty, those look like skin tags, but you may want a medical office to remove them, do a biopsy to see if they are warts as a result of HPV so you can prepare yourself. Hope that helps.

dont listen to this idiot OP

youre body will naturally clean out the hpv virus in about two, so much so that even the most sensitive tests won't be able to pick it up. You'll never get rid of it completely, but you're completely safe to have unprotected sex if you're not having an outbreak.

Skin tags. They are a sign of inbreeding

HPV is not strictly sexually transmitted..

The mark of the faggot

Tiny dick grapes. Let it grow into a vineyard. Harvest and you could get a nice Pinot noir after fermentation. Good luck

You have HPV

AHAHAHA OH LAWD

could be blisters if there's chafing in that region??

be lucky your warts are outside of your dick OP, my warts came in inside the urethrea. I have a surgery to get them removed soon, in the meantime though I'm freaking out about having HSV2 as well. I don't have any symptoms, but I am itching my genital area quite frequently, but then agian I'm hoping thats just the HPV acting up. I went in for a blood test today, and now I'm just waiting for the results.
wish me luck bros. I can deal with HPV, but HSV2 would destroy me.

Lol you have aids

I have the same thing worts it is and myn went away on there own gave it to my gf she wasn't happy but got over it cus I am hung like a

Looks like scar tissue gone crazy. Do you bic your pubes down to nothing? Probably nicked yourself a few times and just kept scarring where you’d hit it with a razor.

You touched a puss when you were born after all... some get STD in birth.

Welcome to the wonderful world of HPV, user!

>Kinda

Hey OP, my mother's a doctor and my whole family has problems with this shit. Go check yourself, it can develop into cancer. You might need to ave to get laser surgery.
Don't do anything retarded on your own unless you won't to kill yourself.
Sincerely user.