What is /b having for dinner tonight??? I am having $200 Kobe beef. Don't hate poorfags

What is /b having for dinner tonight??? I am having $200 Kobe beef. Don't hate poorfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/larryolmsted/2012/04/12/foods-biggest-scam-the-great-kobe-beef-lie/#4b7e02d664c6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_beef#Industry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you nigger

anyone here always eat breakfast for dinner?

are you in the US?

Hope you die op

You've been fooled, that is not Kobe beef, the shade is off.

Nice marbling. Pittsburgh that bitch

>A little Duke's on the side for extra fat

nah, OP's just a dumbass who doesn't realize real kobe beef is illegal in the states because of japan's shitty mad cow disease laws.

he's eating wagyu beef with the price jacked up

I had hamburger helper with a $2 pound of beef.

Probably more filling than your $200 beef.

In fact tomorrow i'll have left overs, you on the other hand will starve.

I bet if you had Kobe beef and some fucking frozen Costco steak, you'd never know the difference.

kobe beef doesn't get exported for legal reasons, ou just have fatty beef and someone lied n overcharged

still might be tasty, though, just be careful on temperature

His shit will be finer and firmer than your squirts

You idiot look at the marbling I need contrast to the cut, Kobe beef isn't different shade of red lol

Do a reverse image search. That is Kobe beef, just not OP's.

>Nigger, have some nigger food

It's grafted with meat glue. Congratulations, you paid 200 bucks on glued together mashed cow assholes.

I'm having a 30$ ribeye (organic, grass-fed, no antibiotics, pasture raised, certified humane)... why is that 200$?

I would never spend 200.00 on a slice of meat. You will soon be a poorfag if you continue this.

i know this is bait but who the fuck pays 200 dollars for beef, just go to the fucking supermarket and buy the same fucking animal meat for 6 dollars. fuck

fair enough, doesn't matter either way tho, if the pics fake it could've been taken anywhere and if it had been real like I assumed it couldn't have been kobe

...except that image you stole was a $3,000 kobe steak. But nice try. Enjoy your real dinner of stale pasta.

That is the beef poor ate when I was a kid. Sucker.

Rich people, and farmer's families, ate fat ass beef that was locked up in a tight stall for a month and fed corn and milk

Kek

i'd rather eat a 40$ steak 5 nights in a row tbh

> $3000 steak
So is it fed a strict diet of diamonds and baby tears?

Kobe is no healthier or tastier than barbecued fat ribs and sirloins over a brazier (not the american barbecue). It's just more expensive, and because of the price, people feel it taste better. It's the same wine effect, where you pay al ot more to drink some shitty chemical imbalanced combination of alcoholic grape juice - completely wasted money if you're no sommelier.

Congrats on being played, OP.

im eating tacos and the best part is its being made for me

That sucks for whoever your referencing in your slightly incoherent post.

You'll need a plumber to help you shit

>Or a tranny to ream out your shitter

Never had the stuff. Seen some interesting videos about it. Supposed to be delicious. Too rich for my taste. I'll stick with a good porterhouse.

Nice try.

Do you even into marbling?

Stop watching Geralds Game

This nigger knows what's up

good point

You have no fucking clue

how are you gonna cook it?

That's Wagu, not Kobe. Fucking plebe.

You literally took a picture from google gz made you totes got one

enlighten me, fuckrabbit

frozen soup! frozen soup!

All Kobe is Wagyu you faggot. Both from Japan. All ants are insects but not all insects are ants kinda deal.

Whisky, cause healthy diets are for happy people

Sure you are, nigger

Pussy for the hour a cheap gun or one steak I’m going shit out.

The full rib eye is $3k. Not the single steak.

Kobe beef only comes from the Kobe prefecture and has to be raised under specific conditions and certified.
Wagyu is the same grade (and honestly just as good) but can come from anywhere, doesn't even have to be Japan.

tl;dr Kobe is a brand name, Wagyu is a type.

Kobe is a variety of wagyu

>certified humane

Did you make this up?

Hot pockets and tacos
Pretty satisfied for 5 bucks

Wagyu is the type of cow. Kobe is the tajima strain of said cows.

No, kobe is a region in Japan you fuckwit

I'm eating some bomb fresh shaved smooth pussy

see:

I starting off with some cream of weasel soup, then some tasty cat mcnuggets and then finishing off with dog chops!!!

Trust me I'm a sous chef at wendys

Close, but no. All Kobe beef comes from Wagyu cattle. Not all steak that comes from Wagyu cattle is Kobe.

Wagyu is the "brand name", Kobe is the type.

This guy gets it

You eat shit food that makes you feel smug and superior while people who know what's up are laughing their asses off.

>Grass fed, pasture raised. Stop, you're killing me

Kobe is imported all the time by restaurants. Usually comes with a card certifying the beef. It's legal.

Does this look like farm land you bigger fuckwhit?

>not understanding how cities and rural areas work
>mfw you think that's all of japan

forbes.com/sites/larryolmsted/2012/04/12/foods-biggest-scam-the-great-kobe-beef-lie/#4b7e02d664c6

appellation is the word you're looking for, don't be a pedant unless you know how

>all of Japan
>it says Kobe Japan
>mfw you don't even have a face

pork and beans..PROK AND BEENS!!!

eurobean here. for me it looks like it has anyay too much fat.

while teaching in japan i watched a cpl of kids do a snatch and grab on the meat aisle. was top kek
the butcher was pissed because they got about 8000y worth of pork and beef,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_beef#Industry

kobe has rural areas you tit.

I thought you would be able to pick up on that but hey my fault for assuming basic reasoning skills from you.

That's a shit cut. It should be pink, not that grass fed crap. Also the fat content is to high. It'll have to be cooked death

>image is literally the first google image for Kobe beef

Yellow rice with pan seared salmon topped with a garlic shallot compound butter with raisins and capers.
It was phenominal.

OK here. Anyone who would let that vile filth pass their lips might as well just guzzle 7 gallons of nigger semen. Are you fucking homeless and eating out of dumpsters??? What is wrong with You?

>salmon

Now we talking my niggers. Shit is so good

Needs some Pissmans Mustard

He know wuts up!

Your $30 piece of meat probably costs close to $200 without subsidies and factoring in carbon costs.

Kobe=waygoo

I doubt it faggot. Try harder. You're probably eating grilled cheese that your mommie made you..

I'd try the fuck out of that.

I had real Kobe beef. No American fake cross bred with angus shit. Real Kobe from Japan. And yes, Kobe is now legal to be imported. A simple google search would tell you, you fucking autistic faggots. Proof? I got it from the New Jersey branch of Mitsuwa. Again, google it. It is totally different from regular beef. Very soft. Basically like chewing on expensive soft fat. It wasn’t too bad but I wouldn’t really spend more money on it and I’m a richfag. Think I paid like $26 for a small piece. Forgot... like 1/3 to 1/2 pound. It’s like cilantro. Some people will like the texture and some won’t.

>$200 Kobe beef
That you'll cook to well done and drown it in ketchup

>paying more for overpriced, fatty beef

Lean steaks are better and are way cheaper

Anyone who eats anything other than Chinese food is retarded. 4000 years of cuisine. Anything else is shit.

Fuck off with your gutter oil trash

Overrated and beed jerky sticks I bulk in bulk. Not eating the whole 5 lb but at least a little least than 3/4 a pound or(SOLVE EQUATION)
>will respond with 10/10 nudes to winrar

This guy fucks.

Samefag. I would only trust Mitsuwa for real wagyu imported from Japan and Australia only. Americans, being typical Americans, brought the breed and basically fucked it up by crossbreeding it with angus so it’s not real wagyu beef. Learn your shit. Again, richfag but wouldn’t really spend money on it again. Don’t trust American style restaurants and many wanna be Japanese restaurants for real Wagyu imported.

>cilantro
The texture isnt what people dislike, its the battery acid flavor.

You're fucking retard if you think Kobe beef on the internet is kobe beef in reality. It's obviously fake.

I have no idea what you said, but nice trips. OP is confirmed faggot who eats overpriced shit.

Thanks, fam. Not even that hard to make. But super delicious.

THIS THREAD

>Where is the time stamp? Otherwise, GTFO.

Very impressive OP.
I also had beef earlier; I had a rare sirloin steak, chunky chips ("fries", for you yanks) and mushy peas.I also had a Brewdog "Elvis Juice" IPA to wash it all down with. all this with my qt GF, rewatching Breaking Bad in our /Comfy/ Living room. We then fucked on the couch. It was perfect, lads. and now I'm off work for two days.

Yeah. Meant that. Texture is for the beef.

expecting anyone to believe you with no time-stamp or proof

Wag yu!

"The salmon is cooked beautifully. The presentation, however, is absolute dog shit.

Now get the fuck outta here."