/bundes/liga

Deutschland 1
England 0

Azerbaijan next

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yofi9nR-9Bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello /bundes/ I am hoping you can help me out with a bit of a problem I am having.

You see, I recently bought a pre-owned Schweni from England for a reasonable price. He assured me that he still had many good games left in him but now I think he may be broken down permanently.

Are there any parts out there for restarting a German-engineered midfielder, or should I just sell him for scrap?

I assume he considers the MLS as a retirement league

Doesn't it get super cold in Chicago?
Why would he want to deal with that. Go to California or whatever, enjoy life. I think it would be better for his body anyway. I know he's not at death's door, but he is getting on a bit.

LU LU LU

LUKAAAAS PODOLSKÜ

>I miss the good old days ;_;

There were no good old days.

You need to remove the Ivanovic. Seriously, they killed each others' careers

Y yuo so butthurt Germans?

Christkindlmarket obviously

But yeah no idea why he would choose to live here. Awful, awful place.

hello i am here now

pay NATO debnts

I don't believe you

Hasenhüttl: Werner will miss Darmstadt, Mainz & Leverkusen. Losing such a striker in such a week is a catastrophe.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes I'm watching the cycling right now but will leave around 17:00 to meet up with my pub quiz team for some dinner and then quiz :)

>dinner at 17:00
k, grandma

Uhm no I said I was leaving at 17:00.
Leaving my apartment to go to the pub. The weather is fine and I feel like talking a walk so that is what I will do to get there. That will take me around 40 minutes. We will then have a beer and order some food. The quiz begins at 19:00 and the pub fills up in preparation from 18:00 so it's a good idea to eat early. Otherwise you will have to wait too long for your food and have to eat it too fast.

>Die Suche nach dem vermissten HSV-Manager Timo Kraus ist offenbar zu Ende. Medienberichten zufolge soll der Leichnam des 44-Jährigen gefunden worden sein.

>The search for the missing HSV manager Timo Kraus is obviously coming to an end. According to media reports, the corpse of the 44-year-old has been found.

>dinner at 17:40
k, grandma

Hmm let's see, I will be there 17:40, we agreed to meet at wuarter to and the people are usually on time. So we will then find a table, talk a bit, order some food and beer, then get the food and start eating. Hmm yeah so I guess we'll probably start eating around 18:15?

still too early

I think we can agree that it's not optimal, but the quiz starts 19:00 and ends very late, usually somewhere between 23:00 and 23:30. Sure, I could wait and eat around midnight when I get home, but that seems pretty late too, soooo....

rip in piece

Todays UEFA Women's Champions League games

Buyern München : PSG (19:00 live on free german television channel sport1 and also as a HD live stream on sport1.de)
Fortuna Hjorring (DEN) : Manchester City (19:00)
Wolfsburg : Olympique Lyonnaise (20:15 live on free german television channel eurosport (Deutschland))

Yesterday: Rosengard : Barcelona 0:1

Now a small introduction for those of you who don't follow women's football regularly starting with Buyern München:

As the reigning back-to-back /bundes/liga champion, Buyern can surely be considered as one of the best german teams, although they are only third in this year's championship six point behind Tabbi's 1.FFC Turbine. In the first CL round they easily removed the scottish-litterary-who FC Hibernian with 10:1 on aggregate. In the second round they won against a slightly better russian FK Rossiyanka, both matches ending 4:0 with 20 years old dutch cutie Vivianne Miedema (pic related) scoring a total of four goals.
Luckily (or unfortunetely depending on one's point of view) the Buyern are struggeling with their bad condition. Their last two matches, both against Wolfsburg, in the DFB Pokal and /bundes/liga were lost without scoring any goal, except the Lewandowski own-goal of course. Also this is the first time that Buyern advanced to the quarter-finals of the Champions League, after losing in the first round to Twente Enschede last year.

Buyerns opponent will be the french side PSG. In the recent years sheik Abu Al-Goatfucker spent a lot (based on women's football standarts) of money on the team, like he did with the men's team. But the perfomance of the women's team has been even poorer than the men's: Not one single national championship could be won. PSG only once made their way to the Champions League final in 2015 losing it to 1.FFC Frankfurt with german international Mandy Islacker scoring the winning goal in the injury time of the second half. Also this day galician cutie Vero Boquete (now playing for PSG, pic related) became the first spanish player to win the Champions League.
Similar to Buyern, PSG lost their last championship game away to Olympique Marseille, a midtable team in france, winning all their other matches this year. Nevertheless PSG is only second in french championship seven points behind Olympique Lyonnaise, so they probably will fail to win the championship this year again. Last year PSG made it to the Champions League semi-finals, where they got humiliated by their french rival OL, losing the first leg with 7:0 (even worse than men's 6:1 in Barcelona this year). In this year's first round PSG had to struggle against Lillestrom from norway, losing the first leg away with 3:1, but finally advanced to the next round with 5:4 on aggregate. In the second round they had to play against BIIK Kazygurt from Kazakhstan (really, no joke) and had obviously no problems and won with 7:1 on aggregate.

My prediction: PSG will beat Buyern over two legs to finally lose once again to OL in the final.

His wife's bull coaches Chicago not some shitty team in California.

Wolfsburg have already met their opponents twice in a Champions League final: in 2013, which they won due to a penalty goal from Martina Müller, and last year, wich they lost on penalty shout-outs, after german interational striker Alex Popp equalized during the final minutes of the game. Norwegian international striker Ada Hegerberg has previously given her french side an early lead. Like already mentioned Wolfsburg has beaten Buyern twice lately and also won all other matches this year, which makes them second in the german championship only two points behind Tabbi's 1.FFC Turbine.
Wolfsburg has won the Champions League twice in 2013 and 2014 and reached the final last year. In this years first round Wolfsburg was drawn with Chelsea LFC. The first leg was played in england and Wolfsburg won it 3:0 due to a fabulous performance from hungarian international Zsanett Jakabfi (pic related), who scored all three goals, and a draw in the second leg secured the promotion to the next round, where they had to play against Eskilstuna United from sweden. Wolfsburg had to play the first leg away again and it was again Zsanett, who secured the victory for her side, with this time four goal, the match ending with 5:1. This time the second leg was won too with 3:0 and Zsanett scoring her eight goal, making her the top-scorer in the competition, which is quite a surprise, as she does not play as a striker and has just scored three goals in 10 /bundes/liga matches.
Considering that both opponents were classified as good teams this is a very strong performance from Wolfsburg in this year's Champions League. Unfortunately Zsanett got injured in the /bundes/liga match against USV Jena a month ago and won't play against OL (get well soon Zsanett) and so won't midfield mastermind Lena Gößling, who is also injured.

shut the fuck up, tom

Olympique Lyonnais is probably the best team in the competition. Not only are they the defending champion and total three times champion, but also 10 (!) times in a row french champion and the 11th title will surely come this year, as they lead the championship with seven points to the second placed team. They have won 15 out of 16 matches in the championship scoring 73 goals and conceiding only 6.
In this years first round a strong Avaldsnes from norway had not the slightest chance losing 10:2 on aggregate. The obviously weaker FC Zürich from swiss was thrashed with 17:0 (that's right seventeen to zero) in the second round. On top of that the already very strong attack consisting of french international Eugenie Le Sommer (15 goals in 14 championship games) and norwegian international cutie Ada Hegerberg (14 goals in 16 championship games) was even more strengthened by signing US american (no it's not Hope Solo and don't post it) star striker and cutie Alex Morgan (pic related) during the winter transfer window. Alex has already scored 79 goals for the US national team, though being only 27 years old, and is therefore rightfully considered as one of the best current strikers.

One more final note: Since the introduction of women's Champions League in 2009 seven finals had been played. There was only one team (Tyreso FF from sweden in 2014), which was not from france or germany. Olympique Lyonnais took part in five out of seven finals including the first one in 2010, which they lost to 1. FFC Turbine on penalty shout-out with Tabbi playing 106 minutes.

My prediction: OL is the clear favorite but Wolfsburg is in a good shape so it's not gonna be boring till the end.

Please watch our sport.

who /goatretzka/ here?

tom has gone full retarded

enjoy your big city life

what did you have to eat

goodbye I'm off to work now
youtube.com/watch?v=Yofi9nR-9Bw

bye

>you will never see poldi again
feels good desu

NEW THREAD!!!!!

Abandon the sinking ship and get in the new origianl /bundes/.

>Hannover (Ger) 1 - 0 Schalke (Ger)

also, this thread was painful to read
fuck off from Sup Forums