Well? What is it?

3 1 2

3-1-2

2 3 1

This

a collision

It's 2 - 3 - 1.

2 doesn't have a stop sign, or a yield.
3 doesn't have a stop sign but must yield the right of way to oncoming traffing.
1 has a yield sign and must wait for traffic to be clear before proceeding.

This

bingo

If you're in Miami, 1 3 2
Elsewhere, it's 2 3 1

this x2

/thread

All at once, if they go fast enough they won't hit each other.

2. Right hand rule doesn't apply since 1 has a triangle sign, has to yield. He also has priority over 3.
3. Again, 1 has to yield.

this unless youre retarded, then you shouldnt be driving anyway

hopefully the person who made this intersection runs into the center soon, so he gets hit. who the fuck puts a yield at 1.

3 - 2 - 1 check your yields bitches

Fucking cop

yep. Straight through takes priority over turns, and the rightmost car takes priority after that.

1 must go last
3 can go first if they can safely get through the intersection with 2 maintaining course and speed
otherwise 2 goes first
if they are all stopped then 2 should be ticketed for impeding the flow of traffic

>all these people who didn't notice the "yield to road on the right" sign at the bottom left corner of the image
Congratulations you just killed a bunch of people and going to jail.

what does it matter? millennials are so fucking stupid and can barely drive anyway because they are obsessed with checking facebook and taking selfies.

Twenty-three is number one.

/Thread

Whoever is there first gets dibs retatds

you mean bottom left? there's a triangle sign for #2 that i can't read because op can't post a good quality image

2 because already moving and should be going speed limit. 3 should be 2nd because needs to turn and stop. 1 last because you have to yield for traffic

That's not a yield sign, you idiot. That's a sign signaling a T-intersection. Get your eyes checked, or get off the road.

Bottom left corner isn't a yield. its the wrong way up to be a yield its most likely a sign for a crosswalk or a side road.

OH SHIT SUDDENLY GIANT ZOMBIE MICHAEL JACKSON APPEARED
YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO AVOID A TRAGEDY
WHAT DO YOU DO

Thats not a yield sign fucknut. Try again.

heard that. soflo here.

actually that's a right of way for next intersection only sign.

2 3 1

Tell me that the next time you're going 25 in a 40 doing your makeup or yelling at your kids fucking 40 year olds seriously I have places to be and you fuckers are always driving "safe" when all you're doing is increasing traffic buildup by slowing down the entire lane.

Regular people over 40 should not be allowed to drive because their reaction times suck, most people who got their license in the stoned age wouldn't be able to pass a driving test today, and because they have never thought about the way traffic works.

O IF I BRAKE THAT MEANS OTHERS HAVE TO BRAKE BEHIND ME CREATING A BRAKE ZONE THAT ACTS LIKE A WAVE...???? HOLY SHIT MY ACTIONS AFFECT OTHERS???? WEW I COULD'VE CREATED SPACE TO BRAKE BY SLOWLY DECELERATING INSTEAD OF SLAMMING ON MY BRAKES AT THE LAST SECOND???
IF ONLY MY OLD ASS BRAIN WASN'T SO FUCKED FROM BEING CUCKED BY REAGANOMICS FOR 40 YEARS...

Fuck you old people I swear at your shitty driving every day and that's the best thing you have going for you.

You don’t need to learn how to drive to know it goes 1, 2, 3

Learned that shit in kindergarten

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.

>most people who got their license in the stoned age wouldn't be able to pass a driving test today

This isn't entirely true.

Being younger with younger friends, some tests are ridiculously easy.

Found the problem. They're on the wrong side of the road.

>Regular people over 40 should not be allowed to drive because their reaction times suck, most people who got their license in the stoned age wouldn't be able to pass a driving test today, and because they have never thought about the way traffic works.
When all else fails you can always just go slow and yield to everyone like beginners and grandmas do. If your reactions suck you don't have to go at the speed limit all the time.

Easy for you youngblood. Most older people are slow and dumb.

no, they're on the right side of the road.

On the right hand side, yes, but ultimately incorrect side.

With two yield signs, it would go 3-2-1.

The right turn (2) has right-of-way. The one at the yield sign (1) must wait for (3) to complete their turn.

Sorry, here's the Aussie version.

There's only one yield sign

2 - 1 - 3, In a perfect world.

But you always yield to the person to the right of you, but person who is turning right always has right of way unless in a busy intersection.

3-L-5

kinfe, kangaroo, Vegemite

>Be me, 23 yr old grad student
>Driving home from uni on 2 lane road
>Old man going 25 in a 40 in the left lane despite driving past a sign that clearly denotes the limit
>rage.jpg
>Get home, see driving thread
>Some old geezer complains about how millenials are always on their phone while driving
>Take personal offense because this is the complete opposite of reality for me
>bait?.png
>Some nigger tries to justify bad drivers on the road

IF YOU CAN'T DRIVE GTFO THE ROAD

TAKE THE BUS I DID IT FOR YEARS

In a perfect world someone with a yield sign not already in the intersection would go before the person already in the street?

don't drive

Which car is me? Because that's the one that goes first.

rule of raw tonnage

congrats, you just failed your driver's test.

your autism is showing

It's a variation of this you imbecile.

The reality of such a situation: everyone stops and politely hesitates, stepping on the brakes 3-4 times awkwardly until someone finally goes

Why would you put up a warning sign for a tank sabot, are they shooting at people?

Is this really how it is in the US? I feel sorry for you

Europe, actually.

France?

UK

Hm, never been on the road there. All I've seen on dashcam videos is
>OI YA FOOKIN WANKER!!
>BLOODY PEUGEOT!!

Yeah, it's pretty terrible. I went on holiday to the states a couple times and have always been floored by how good people drive there compared to European drivers.

1 has a yield sign you moron

hey I'm this guy , and I'm really glad you harnessed the full potential of my post, and I was rewarded for my patience watching this build up. good job.

100%

Not my impression compared to Germany, Belgium, Austria and Netherlands. These are the countries I've been to by car. Pretty good drivers. Not perfect though.
Germans tend to be aggressive. You gotta know your place. Austrians similar.
Belgians are a bit on the hesitant side.
Italians honk on every possible occasion

My impression of US driving is pure chaos but somehow people are chill about it.

/thread

>place roundabout
>all three cars go at the same time and nobody gets hurt

Except when some retard tries to cut in front of someone who's already in the roundabout

whats the sign on number two?

what does it mean?

Do you have a driver's license?

cant drive but i can count 1,2,3 dummie

It means you got the right of way on the next intersection only

Wrong it means road narrows on both sides.
And with this information the order is clear 2,3,1.

Bullshit. It means right of way, but regardless, 231 is correct. It's a European thing

Yeah google through me off that's actually a "crossroads" sign which should be at least 100 meters before the crossroad it doesn't mean anything other than there's a crossroad there so my order still stands.

A crossroads sign looks like an X in most European countries. This is the typical placement for the right of way sign

I thought you always give the right-of-way to whomever got there first. Or is that just for a 4-way stop. Or am I just retarded

If that's a ''primary road'' sign beside nr 2 and a ''obligation to give way'' sign beside nr 1 then the order is 231.

2 3 1
Dumbfags

If the signs wouldn't be there you would be correct, at least in the US. In most European countries there's a ''Priority to the right'' law unless there's road signs that says different.

CAR VIOLENCE IS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!

The lives of millions of American women are destroyed by cars every year. From the 20,000 killed directly in car wrecks, to the 1.5 million injured in accidents, to the millions traumatized by the sights, sounds, and noxious fumes of assault cars, American women are disproportionately victimized by domestic-vehicle-domestic-violence. The combination of a domestic vehicle (such as the Chevy Mustang or the Ford Silverado) driven by a domestic partner (typically a Southern red neck) is a deadly combination, and one that needs to STOP.

2 > 3 > 1

That only applies to all way stops. If multiple people arrive at the same time it's always the person to the right. In the rare instance where some one arrives at every sign at the exact same time it boils down to who is going which direction. Right turns have the right of way followed by straight with left turns never having the right of way.

But realistically if you're in an unfamiliar spot and didnt see where all the signs were, youd probably just go by whoever was there first

cringe at your post

That makes sense. Thanks for making me less dumb user. I don't drive so I wouldn't know

Toppest of my keks to you good sir