Help me figure out this ironically stupid question out Sup Forums:

Help me figure out this ironically stupid question out Sup Forums:

If a red stone is thrown into a blue river... what does it become?

Depending on the stone, properties, and condition... can a "stone" really be a "wet stone"?

>>Then again, no time is mentioned, much less the properties of that said stone. and wtf is a "wet" stone?
>wet = liquefied properties -there for, is it really a stone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wF4dQolVPj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Mind you, "...stone is "thrown" into a blue river..." insinuating one immediately claims/identifies it's state/form/etc....

especially since answer is kind of "required" immediately

No smart fags in here?

Submerged

>Depending on the stone, properties, and condition... can a "stone" really be a "wet stone"?
Stones are porous and can become wet.

>smart fags
They're all laughing at how fucking retarded this question is

so is a wet stone (remember quick time frame), but even then, is a wet stone STILL considered a STONE!? how can it be a stone if it's wet/soggy/"liquidy"? -My thread, I can make up words.

bump

This?

What say you...

I mean, the definition of wet is "covered or saturated with water or another liquid" so I'm pretty sure you're just retarded

I was part of a similar thread last week and we decided that it is submerged if in a body of water, and can only be 'wet' if the volume of water on it is less than its own volume.

>we decided
oh okay I forgot the national Sup Forums scientific consensus

grow up

Stone saturated in a "quick" time/response? (with respect to getting asked the question and coming up with a response, meaning assume you threw it in...what is it now?)

your a fkn moron... gtfo lick windows from your short yellow bus

OP seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?

Nice question OP! I remember getting high when I was in middle school too!Have fun smartbro!

Seconded

Main thing to keep in mind is.... Someone might come up to you unexpectedly out of nowhere (in w/e situation you might be in), and ask you that... if you don't respond correctly (within the short time given), you will be viewed as a complete retard, -by a jock or dickhead that thinks he's smart for going up to random people and asking them random "simple" questions out of no where.

>>You are a retard

If it can be a stone that is wet. It could also be a whetstone.

When things go in water they get wet.

Are you fucking trolling?

In 1884, meridian time personnel met in Washington to change Earth time. First words said was that only 1 day could be used on Earth to not change the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1 day and ignored the other 3 days. The bible time was wrong then and it proved wrong today. This a major lie has so much evil feed from it's wrong. No man on Earth has no belly-button, it proves every believer on Earth a liar.

It would be a whetstone which is a play on words becuase it sounds like "wet stone" which it would would become as soon as it makes contact with the water.

But, for an actual smart fag, you can't go with the simple "it's a wet stone"...

>>You have to ask and question> test>retest>evaluate results>show repetitive evidence

Stupidfag, you said bible... no one reading det_shit

There has been nothing smart about this thread

Ever went outside and picked a stone from a beach or river? Or from ground after rain? Yes, rock can be wet, moron. Until you wipe the water off with a towel or just let it dry.

You need to define though. Or we won't understand what you might be trying to get us to understand. Also a stone does not need to have the properties of water to be wet, it just needs to come in contact with water. For example when you shower you don't suddenly have the properties of water but have become wet.

She I said "when you shower" I meant "when normal people shower"

OP is incoherent. The fuck am I reading?

Earth Has 4 Days In Same 24 Hrs., 1 Day God Was Wrong.

Einstein Was ONEist Brain.

Try My Belly-Button Logic.

is it really a wet stone? or simply surrounded by liquids?

REMEMBER THE FKN QUESTION!!!
If you throw a stone into a river, what does it (now) become!??? No way a stone can rapidly absorb/saturate enough water, to become a FKN wet stone! fkn true Sup Forumstards

Are you attempting to bully online based on what happened to you today at school?
Why don't you make like a tree and, uh. Branch out.
If someone wants to waste your time with stupidity, ask them why, that is the only answer.

On what basis? You're fucking retarded.

Have you never heard of pumice. That shit's absorbent as a motherfucker.

You must be missing several chrosomes.

...."when you shower you don't suddenly have the properties of water"...no niggah, I had properties of water within me wayyyy before my first shower, so did you. fk off

When were you a liquid at standard atmospheric pressure?

shut up fag, there is no god, get over your fkn childhood christmas story... eat a dick with jessus and your god

Did this happen to you, leaving you feeling stupid in a hallway of your school?

Is this thread a trap? Have we all been tricked into this?

What?

What kind of drugs are you taking?

We don't need to reinvent the wheel.
Wet is what it means in the dictionary.
/thread

Some of those were words. Good for you. You'll do better next time.

naw, just watched a fkn buzzfeed video, you all know they make people weetaded.

But show proof me wrong!

Rivers are not blue. That is an optical illusion dependant entirely upon clarity and cleanliness of the water and the color of the silt.

You seriously must have downs.

all autistic teens/kids in Sup Forums now days that haven't even learned about the periodic table... fk off child justin beaver loving homos, go swing somewhere else.

>is it really a wet stone? or simply surrounded by liquids?
Assuming it's not somehow surrounded by a pocket of gas keeping it dry then it's wet. Also you're a fucking sun-human mongoloid and you should kill yourself before you put any more burden on your parents than you already have.

Finally, someone else is smart enough to question the actual question... thanks.

You're a liquid? Maybe that explains your inability to think at a level above the average toddler.

You retard.
Saying the water that the stone is being thrown into is blue obviously would imply that the water is blue in our perception.

Surrounded by a layer of water also means wet.

When you can afford a phone that is water resistant up to ...5 ft? -and you drop it in a river 2ft. deep>take it out... is the phone wet? or simply surround (no water got in, most drops dripped and dropped), is your phone now considered wet? (also no details about picking up the stone, or simply assuming while it's down there or elsewhere)

Kill yourself.

Noone fucking cares about the blue river when you're clearly being a faggot about wetness.

YES the phone would be wet.
Wet doesnt fucking have to mean that something is completely soaked in wet.

SO how can you ensure that the stone wasn't picked up? (gravity taking affect, making water drip and drop before you answer the question).

HOW DARE YOU ASSUME THE STONE "DECIDED" to be surrounded by water! YOU OFFEND ME AND THAT STONE!

Until I dryh it off it is indeed wet. How do you not get this? Toddlers litrally could be taught this more easily than you're retarded ass. I sincerely hope you find a way to kill yourself as quickly as you can.

Find the fastest, most painful way you can to kill yourself.

You must be white and your dad golfs on sundays to stay away from you. fk off you simpleton

This thread is now about sexy dogs

You must be wearing a helmet to avoid hurting yourself and locked in a padded room to avoid you hurting others.

Eventually the water breaks the rock down into some pussy bullshit called sediments, and the sediments form a pussyfucked deposit. The deposit hardens like a cock and becomes sedimentary rock. Then perhaps over time so much sedimentary rock builds up and exerts pressure on itself to form a metamorphic rock. Then the metamorphic rock gets buried under so much shit it gets hot than a motherfucker, melts into lave and cools into one igneous cocksucker.

I don't even know what youre trying to ask. You pick the stone up from water: it is now wet. That's how water behaves. You pick it from a pool of mercury: it can't be wet from mercury because its surface tension is way higher than waters, so mercury simply rolls off from the stone.

Sub-human filth.

Cause you Sup Forumstards can't give me a difinitive answer... this is my thread, fk off with your simple minds

post more sexy dogs

What I'm going about is (again for you teur retards):

You can asked this out of nowhere by a complete and total retard, with a basic/simple (non-descriptive) question... if you don't give him/her the answer they expect... you WILL be the retard of the century in their and their viewers eyes...

Are you fucking serious? You can't be, right? This is just troll thread for satirical arguement because thats how people enjoy /b right?

Rather look stupid than look autistic for knowing the answer that fast

because the question is unexpected, meaning most people don't put or take true science when asked, because a fool comes up to you out of no where... but yet, their the ones seen as a fool

motherfucker I just told you what the rock can become based on scientific facts. if you didn't learned about the three types of rocks in elementary school IN MY EYES YOU ARE FUCKED BE YOND REPAIR FAGGOT

*they're the ones seen as a fool... before you faggots try to correct my Engrish on a simple typo. fk off

hardest =/= densest, you dense motherfucker

So if a stupid person, asks a stupid question, and you can't give them what they have deemed as the "correct" stupid answer, they will then think that you are stupid? That's what you're trying to say?

Newsflash for tou, that's just how the world works you fucking mongoloid, that's doesn't make them correct and it doesn't make you any less retarded.

ITS NOT A ROCKET SCIENCE QUESTION EVERYBODY KNOWS THE STONE IS WET. YOURE PICTURING THAT STUPID SCENARIO ABOUT SOME CHAD ASKING YOU THAT QUESTION BECAUSE YOURE A FUCKING AUTISMO AND YOU DONT KNOW THE ANWER YOURSELF.

What stupid fuck off video did you watch so maybe we can begin to unravel the sheer amount of fuck you are filling our minds with?

Kill yourself.

Is you de_one who said science and god?... cause I don't read that shit.

how can you actually put science into mind when you don't have the full theory?

Question doesn't state how far you throw the stone, what river, how deep, properties of stone, any damage to stone, how big/small, how long stone in water/river, river of what? water?....
You have nothing to go by besides throwing a stone and a river, what is it now? HOW CAN YOU APPLY SCIENCE TO THAT AND GET THE SAME RESULTS EVERY TIME YOU CONDUCT THAT EXPERIMENT!!!???

fkn stupid

>Help me figure out this ironically stupid question out Sup Forums:

Okay I guess
>If a red stone is thrown into a blue river... what does it become?

It becomes wet. Over time it would even become a whetstone.
>Depending on the stone, properties, and condition... can a "stone" really be a "wet stone"?

Yes. A stone can be wet. Look up what the word wet means if you need to.

This is really fucking simple and if you're looking for another answer then you're just am autistic maggot and need to go eat some shit.

-Also states, "red stone into a blue river"... what stone what is river made up of if it's blue?

>science and god

okay, you clearly don't know how the reply system works fucking newfag perhaps you should read my post again LITERALLY ONLY THREE THINGS CAN HAPPEN TO THE ROCK IF THROWN IN THE RIVER AND LEFT THERE AND I FUCKING EXPLAINED THIS

THERE IS NO GOD THERE IS ONLY SEDIMENTARY, METAMORPHIC, AND IGNACIOUS ROCKS stupid ass cocksucker

Some retard please tell me that the river is made up of water because it's blue and water is blue... pleeeeese

Wow you're fucking retarded dude. None of those factors are even relevant. If you throw a stone I to water it becomes wet. The rest doesn't matter until they say something like, "And then you leave it there for a long time" or "it breaks on the bottom" we assume it has only done what the statement would directly imply which is that the stone is now in the river and wet as a result.

Just link the video fuckin sperg

nobody said the rock was taken out of the water faggot. what happens is as follows: SEDIMENT

Never mind, this is what this faggot is going on about

youtube.com/watch?v=wF4dQolVPj0

When someone mentions a river in every day conversation it's safe to assume that they mean a river of water unless they give further context. If you think otherwise you must have a learning diasability.

I didn't imply that anyone had you retard.

LIKE I SAYYYYY!!! CAN YOU FKN READ!!!????? THERE ARE NO SPECIFICS!!!!!!
RED STONE THROWN INTO A BLUE RIVER.... NO TIME FRAME NO NOTHING, NO IT SINKED, NO IT "ROCK SKIPPED".
River = a large blah blah blah of substance...
What is a substance? what can make a "blue river=a large quantity of a flowing substance" -NECESSARILY WATER? or LIQUID?

An autism thread, an autism video, an autism post.

Stop trying to reason with OP. He's just going to continue making retarded statements until it 404s.

If you're talking about the joke in that video you're wasting your time overanalyzing it.

A NIGGER COMES OFF A BOAT AND CRAMS THE RED ROCK IN HIS FORESKIN COMPARTMENT AND POURS KOOLAID MIX IN THE RIVER AND DRINKS IT ALL THERE ARE YOU HAVING FUN YET BITCH

Rage more you retard.

Hey man maybe read this post

The blueish color you see is not a primary quality of the stone, meaning the stone is a substance apart from its secondary qualities, if its blue or smells like bananas it is niether it is purely an idea of what a stone is