Discuss

Discuss

WhoScored.com is more rigged than election polls

>le numerical rating of players' performances website
>le young superstar that will burn out in 2 years man

Nothing to discuss other than no one will remember at least half of these people in 5 years.

here's to hoping Dembelord and Pulisic don't sign for Barcelonadrid and spend five years on the bench before resigning for a Dortmund with a new crop of wunderkinds and no space for washed out sell outs then signing for some club in China where they spend the rest of their career sipping on cheap Chinese wine to drown out the thoughts of what could have been if they
>just
>fucking
>stayed
>a
>bit
>longer

locatelli is not that good actually
he's decent at best

i hope it happens to poolisic

something about americans and football doesnt seem right.

if he played for his real country like rossi i wouldnt care that much.

>if he played for his real country like rossi i wouldnt care that much.

Pulisic was born and raised in the US and his parents are both US citizens. He doesn't even pronounce his own name like a Croatian would.

>WhoScored

>you should play for the country you were born in!!!!111!!!11!!! it's ungrateful to play for your parents' country!!!111!!
>how dare you call yourself american you filthy immigrant play for your own country

Pick one (1). Pulisic did. There's gonna be autists who complain either way. Just let the kid be, don't make him the next Adu.

>the absolute state of Premier League youth academies

haha touched a nerve

>DDUUUURRR LOOK HOW RETARDED I AM

Jokes on them I was only pretending

The former desu. If a country spends a decade turning you into a decent footballer, and you'd be good enough to get solid playing time for them, then you should play for that NT.

Well he lived in America essentially his whole life, his Croatian connection is only to get a visa

>caring this much about some bloke talking shit on a lebanese spaghetti-making drum circle

I know, I just meant in general.

Except Muhammad Ahmed Al'Lahhu Akbrexit Johnson born in London, progressing through a London based youth academy and becoming good enough to play for England's national team (i.e. can kick a ball without wiping his foot just in case it has pig fat) draws the ire of autists claiming he should be playing for Kebabistan instead.

Hah, a star coming through the English academy, now that's a thought.

>Akbrexit Johnson
kek

i'd argue germany and their turks are worse for this. apparently ozil was boo'd because he didn't choose to play for turkey, having being born and raised in germany and never having being to turkey

Albanians are pretty bad for the opposite. Any time they play Switzerland it's just 90 minutes of whistling from their fans.

Pakis are worse at football than you chinks. Should've picked a black name.

>WhoScored

Whoscored is really bad

They think Otamendi is the best defender in the prem because their system does not factoring in positional errors at all

Payet's still in their team of the season too