Can you name anything more American than him????...ps...you can't. Not even apple pie

Can you name anything more American than him????...ps...you can't. Not even apple pie.

easy, killing innocent black men

Autism

>he fell for the politics meme

>innocent
>black men

Hum

He's fat.
He's stupid
He's smug

Yep, the most American thing.

So you admit you bought your hat from a retarded store

Schwarzenegger is more American than Trump

trump's store is called the retard store.

How about that.

my sides - selling little niggers like that

indians

Um

Okay so your friend is a retard.

Dan Bilzerian

Data controled for socioeconomic status? No, you're just race baiting.

now lets look at the nfl

statistically very unlikely they are killing innocent black men, especially considering black males 14-45 make up 3-4% of the entire US population but account for a whopping 50% of all murders

most of the BLM protests are over criminals running from cops after a crime or pulling guns on cops, or going for the cops gun, shit like that 100% justfied

yea because liberalism say fuck facts
muh feelings, my chicken tendies

if black lives really mattered to BLM why do they ignore all black on black crime?

actually ones bought from his website are
MADE IN THE USA
those are cheep Chinese knockoffs off of eBay
stop reading fake news

just remember that was the democrats doing the selling , slave trading oh and forming the south to keep their slaves

their new slave plantation welfare for votes plantations seems to be working nicely for them as well...

eBay or amazon ? either way Chinese knockoff

Man Sup Forums is full of self entitled kids who sit in there basement complaining about a world they don't even go out and explore. Full of racist cunts.

Now they are. He got too much shit for the orginial stuff he sold. On ther other hand his daughter's stuff???

>cheep

Grow up kid...Trump has only T Rump to look out for. Excuse me Russian troll, it is you isn't it, that I am responding too?. Even his base is turning away from this anti-president

>)
spotted the Russian

you all got punk'd by russia....

you got punk'd

Ted Bundy...

A Bald Eagle.

He's /b's mascot.

Should tell you everything you need to know.

>libcucks stupid enough to believe chinese knockoff is legitimate and make a smug meme about it
God you people are fucking dumb. Its no wonder trump btfos you at every turn.

No hes not. Most of the attention he gets from this board is negative. Probably due to shills but still...

>Even his base is turning away from this anti-president
Libcucks are delusional to believe this. Please keep fucking yourselves you dumb pieces of shit. At this rate a second term is guaranteed.

Harvey Weinstein fucking Porgs

I don't care about Trump but did you just claim that apple pies where specifically from USA?

The pie is older than the country you fucking culinary faggot.

Apple pie

Ronald Regan is so American That he got coke into poor black communities. Beat that Donald "Can't decide on a policy because I'm too busy getting blasted by the news and trying to defend myself from it" Trump.

>low IQ
>poor values
>poor knowledge of world geography and history
>sexist
>racist
>overweight
>short attention span
>thinks everybody owes him everything
yep, looks American enough to me

Can you name more shit than Trump?

>retarded
>doesnt know what they're talking about