New ylyl dank/dark memes

New ylyl dank/dark memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfB374xrgzw&index=2&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my god can you amerifucks EVER shut the fuck up about your boring local election bullshit? It's done. It's over. You've lost. Nobody gives a fuck and nothing will really change. Just shut the fuck up already.

lol u mad bro?

I live in America and I agree it's stupid to criticize someone who's just a figure hrad

because it's like fox news and msnbc; nothing new gets said or brought up, it's just the same rhetoric from the left Sup Forumstards and the same rhetoric from the right Sup Forumstards.

>at least the right knows how to meme.

The KKK was Started by Democrats, Genius

the KKK was formed by the Democrats to fight the republicans

learn your fucking history

In the mean time

Good b8 m8.

we all know the KKK was formed by the jews, to blend in easier with american society.

Conservative, southern democrats

And now are they are Republicans. Republicans that believe white is the superior race, that they can do anything or say anything and people will obey. Jesus you guys make me sick.

I think user is just implying Donald is racist.

They were formed to cause terror, in their words they are the protectors of WASP women and their ways

Many people told him to go back to Africa, called him a monkey, and many more.

I'm a Republican.

I believe in smaller government, money going back into your community, equal rights for all.

For those reasons I am republican. It kinda is the political party that ended slavery. And have rights to women and minorities.

Yup. People Suck.

That was fast.

What if that figure head is an embarrassment and makes your country look like a joke.

I love having a President that does not Hate America, like Obama.

Checked.

The kkk didn't hide their face BC cowards, unlike antifa. It was just apart of the design, they were playing on black/immigrant fear of the paranormal, ghosts and spirits, etc. Ever read Huckleberry Finn? It's just like how the Poles wore wings, or the Spartans wore all red.

I'm not in here to talk politics post shits or GTFO

the Democratic party was basically the Republican party in the 1800s retard

Smaller government would be interesting....money back into the community already happens...equal rights won't be a true real thing till people realize we are all human. Doesn't matter the skin color or where you are born.

Yes they do.

>FAKE NEWS
lol you lib tards

That doesn't change the fact that the entirety of the 3rd wave of the Klan has been republican

[citation needed]

Covfefe motherfucker

Awwwww.... I love this pic, so cute. New phone background.

>Implying your news is true.
Dude you are delusional. All the news could be fake since its all bias. Go to bed you 8 year old.

lol you think im stupid, i go out in the real world and see for my self.

Love being called a libtard, since I've never voted Dem.

>history I don't like is fake news

>wat

starting with OP posting an ifunny pic...this whole thread is cancer. saged

Obama isnt in office anymore you stupid nigger, no need to bring him up

The need to hide your face over an ideology stems from the societies unwillingness to allow freedom of expression.
The need to hide your face over committing crimes is just that.

Two of those pictured can freely speak their ideas and no one bats an eye, but they clover their faces as they commit crimes.
One of those pictured covers their faces because speaking their idealogy with their identity attached would result in negative life changing, or life ending events to happen.

Fucking lost it!!!

yeah but they're trumpettes

i won

Well considering that you call me a libtard proves you lack a good bit of brain cells plus you lack any good arguments on voting for someone who doesn't respect everyone. How the hell does someone with golden letters in his tower, a man who got a "small" loan of 1 million dollars understands the middle class?

Don't even pretend like you're American. We can smell a pussy commie nigger loving eurofag from 5k miles away.

>trump pets

>?strumpets?

history has been manipulated, summer fag.

>maybe if we bomb the shit out of them we'll win again
>like we did in korea
>no wait I mean vietnam
>no wait I mean iraq
>no wait I mean afghanistan
>no wait I mean iraq (redux/bush jr version)
>no wait I mean libya

where are we bombing again? Bombs are weapons and they cost more money to drop cash than arming sandpeople to fight sandpeople.

Oh shit they got spiderman on their side too.

Yo nigga I be ova at the discotheque and ya know I mean right... not that bougie one over by Third but the real deal, and bring ya skanky sista Teeka you know I'm bout it

Maybe

PS, we Hung Saddam

do you have autism i never said "i voted for trump" when i actually voted for Hilary.

fag

Go back to jerking off to traps fag

>strawman
>is this... what you bring me?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=rfB374xrgzw&index=2&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH

It is dangerous fighting the good fight as antifa

Keked at the guy in the spidey mask

Surprised you can smell anything snifing your mom's panties

Peace Out, Bitches

Go get hit by the religion of peace truck and finish off what's left of your cucked family tree.

Oh look, someone who has no idea what they're talking about spewing garbage he heard from some halfbaked late-night comedian

The reason I assume is because 1. You use the term libtard and 2. Because I'm pretty sure you are the one who said fake news.

Guys can we turn this into a ylyl again. Please.

*yawn*