Serious question:

Serious question:
How does Sup Forums define male virginity?

Other urls found in this thread:

therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/lifestyle/10-male-celebs-who-waited-until-marriage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you haven't put your benis in a vagina until climax, you are a virgin.

So in your opinion, simply being balls deep in puss doesn't remove male virginity.

Nah, speaking from experience of not being able to finish on my first two sexual encounters (due to nerves I guess? Girls mum came in half way through) I didn't feel complete, nor that I had lost my virginity.

I guess that's fair

Dick going in.
However shitty, however little, however long, that's the virginity.

Chick went from handjob to just the tip at 0-100mph, then hopped off. TooK me a year before I fucked some chick and realised the chick slipped it in vs spitting on her shitty handjob.
Sucks but doesn't mean I didn't loose it.
Loose is accurate, and there are multiple reasons of which to abstain till you find a chick that actually matters.

according to Sup Forums's consensus, a young virgin male can withdraw his virgin status by sucking an orange wile descending a stair in a bike with a flat tire (most likely the hear tire), while listening to Aretha Franklin's "Chain of Fools" or unlocking a major Gameboy early tetris levels, if he's not using socks, brush his dog and has a sister.

penis in vagina until you cum. the way god intended it.

Putting your dick in an ass or vag, and fuck for a few minutes. Unless you're a bottom, then taking a dick.

sauce?

No rubber, fuck until climax. You can cum anywhere as long as you were driven to climax by fucking that pussy raw.

First, you a top or a bottom or both?
Next, did you stick it inside anyone in an orifice below the waist if your a top
Or did you let someone stick it inside you if your a bottom

If you’re both, whichever comes first

Complete any of these missions and congratulations, you’re no longer a virgin

nuttin all up in that pussy

Grant/Jesus get off Sup Forums

unless you go it raw and pump her balls deep full of cum and keep her pinned down so she cant escape or push it out then you have not, in fact ever lost your virginity. The entire purpose of sex is procreation if you have sired no children then you are biologically worthless and evolution considers you nothing more than a dead end.

Gays are permavirgins and yet having more sex than you?
Okay
10/10 logic

It doesn't matter how much sex they have, they're still disgusting.

Your considered a virgin if you had sex with a girl but never took it up the ass by a man never fucked s trap never fucked a girl up the ass point bieng for a man at least there are different levels of losing ones virginity. Anatomically though men don't have hymens

I'll have a hymen if you want me to bbe x

Disgusting or not, they’re not virgins

I've had sex with a few times in my life with hookers, but I still consider myself a virgin because I've never had a girl actually want to have sex with me.

Males do not have virginity, it is a female condition.

Men have no hymen, there is no physical change, male virginity is not prized nor demanded in most societies and when it is it is not critcal.

No woman will turn down a good man for his lack of experience nor if he has had many partners but a woman who in all other regards is a good mate, will be turned away for not being virginal.

Male virginity isnt a thing, it is a concern for girls that was later applied to boys erroneously

Bumpo

Someone who hasn't put his peen in a girls vageen or mans beheen

/thread

>No woman will turn down a good man for his lack of experience
kek, women can smell virginity from a mile away. if you're older than 19 and still a virgin, chances are you're never going to lose it

As a 28 year old KV, I can confirm this. Either you have the drive to get it or you don't.

Im not talking about your average Sup Forums NEET virgin faggot

Pic related. High quality men are inanely sought after even if they are virgins.

therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/lifestyle/10-male-celebs-who-waited-until-marriage/

Hello sir
I am Sup Forums

Here is definition of lose to the virginity

Male put benis inside the pussay
male bust a nut, raw, no condom. and fuck the pussay good mixing all that hot jizz around inside her

if u pull out
if u use condom
if u get oral or hand job

still virgin soz lol

and how many chads are still virgins past the age of 14? celebrities who are doing it for attention don't count

I lost my virginity at 32 to another "virgin" 23 year old, I have my suspicions she was just bullshitting me on being a virgin.

Thats my point male virginity is not and has never had any weight on our society.

Even back in more traditional times, men were never expected to be virgins like women were.

She was absolutely lying. Girls start sticking shit up there when they're 9.

in traditional times, women did what they were told and didn't have any choice in the matter. incidentally, we need to go back to those times

serious question. I put my dick in my gf pussy for a minute. i pop her cherry and she saw blood and freak the fuck out and left home crying. but i didnt cum due to her dumbass crying so am i a virgin or no?

I figure it's lost when you cum in someone else

I was once with a girl who basically hopped up and down on my completely flaccid dick, but I felt a very slight tug just once on the tip but that surely doesn't classify as penetration/intercourse, had a condom on as well. That was about the closest I ever got, I guess that makes me a virgin still?

yes you are a virgin but what the fuck is wrong with her?? Women usually love getting popped

>Disgusting
Watch out, your gonna cut yourself on that edge

Honestly no idea. She is fucking stupid she dropped out of high school. probably didnt know about that in sex ed haha

I feel like boys say it's until you cum and girls say its at penetration

Ask yo mommy

Do corpses and or animals count?

Only if they're still warm