Hey guys. Can you rec me an album that you believe is a perfect 10/10? I have yet to hear one...

Hey guys. Can you rec me an album that you believe is a perfect 10/10? I have yet to hear one. Then maybe if you give me a personal 10/10, I'll end up with a 9 or just an album that I really enjoy. Thanks guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QL1Dv_BGf18&list=PLBcZM94cb2UxZO_BsF28BOc0wdxiGOlsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends on what you like user.

It's all too subjective. I mean, I can't think of any albums that are perfect, but there's many I love to listen to.

10/10 doesn't exist, not in music, film, literature, women, or anything, if you believe anything is absolutely perfect then you aren't looking close enough, and you're a naive pussy.

If you can find a legitemate flaw in this I'd be shocked

perfect doesn't exist but are my three 5/5s on rym

here are some albums I like. Recommend me anything though. Just a really good album

give me one of them

Lack of relateable vocals and lyrics, there's nothing to identify with.
Tracks are too long too, and they have similar names and tones and aren't clearly distingushable.

black ppl

>Lack of relateable vocals and lyrics
primarily instrumental music is not inherently inferior

>there's nothing to identify with.
except for the moods and themes conveyed by the actual music???

>Tracks are too long too, and they have similar names and tones and aren't clearly distingushable.
This is because it's meant as one long piece and is simply split into movements.

gonna listen right now thank you.

kill yourself, that's why I said maybe it would be a 9/10 to me, you seem like a negative bitch

Thank you, saved

saved, thank you

Killing yourself is the closest you can get to a 10/10 moment in your life so it's not the worst idea.

Mac Miller - Watching Movies With the Sound Off

thank you added. That is all I'm gonna take or else I won't listen to them because too many

I think he just means personal 10/10's.

>Thank you, saved
just a heads up, liminal space is very fringe breakcore stuff so I'm not expecting you to like it much lol. try the other two first.

APC: Thirteenth Step
Atmosphere: God Loves Ugly
DEP: Miss Machine
MM: Mechanical Animals
Ween: White Pepper
Sage Francis: Still Sickly Business
Baroness: Yellow & Green
Tool: Undertow

daft punk's homework

Ok thanks man!

will save this thread and go to you guys when I need an album to listen to. Thank you.

This is my personal 10

You're not actually serious. Great, another wasted thread. And the guy wanted to help you out.

Kashiwa Daisuke - Program Music is a legitimate 10/10 like no joke just an actual 10/10

Some other personal favorites include:
Deathspell Omega - Chaining the Katechon is fucking goat bm
Amia Venera Landscape - Long Procession is a personal favorite out of -core shit. Amazing album
Maudlin of the Well - Bath\Leaving your Body Map is also really close to 10
I really like Kendrick Lamar's GKMC and Kanye's MBDTF out of hip-hop, not sure I'll count them as 10 though, but pretty close.

Also this popped up in my yt recs so I've been jamming it for days now. No studio version afaik but shit's so good
youtube.com/watch?v=QL1Dv_BGf18&list=PLBcZM94cb2UxZO_BsF28BOc0wdxiGOlsA

you've probably heard all of these if you've spent any amount of time on here but:

Flaming Lips- The Soft Bulletin
Nine Inch Nails- The Downward Spiral
The Avalanches- Since I Left You

I'm originally from a hip hop/rap background so it was really hard to get into Sup Forums's taste in music. But I really really enjoy and love:
Loveless - My Bloody Valentine
Souvlaki - Slowdive
In Rainbows - Radiohead (Hate OK Computer, which I'm sure people will give me shit for)
Sonic Youth - Goo / Daydream Nation / Sonic Nurse / Dirty
Everything Everything - Get To Heaven
Visions - Grimes
All of a sudden I miss everyone - Explosions in the Sky
Check out some of those albums and tell me what you think.

Good taste on Blonde and Before the Rodeo by the way, love those albums.