Why do so many black people drive Chevy Tahoe's?

Why do so many black people drive Chevy Tahoe's?

It's a poor nigger's Escalade

Anything made by Chevy is for the poor.

Cos niggers can't get a real job other than robbing and selling dope which most are bad at both.

Dem 13.9 percent annual financing, LoJack tracker for easy repo, and Chevy dealers being a fixture of shit neighborhoods.

Would explain why so many of them drive Chevy Impalas too

I must be poor, my 3500hd only ran me 65k new

You mean Chrysler's and Chargers right?

Chevy Tahoes aren't cheap. At least not the new ones.

Broke boi don't know about the 2016 LTZ broke boi still in a Hyundai

they're the poor man's Escalade

You drive a plow truck sir.

Poor hillbilly fuck

You wasted your money then loool

Why do so many latinos drive '64 Impalas?

I couldn't tell you why black people do. I don't understand the appeal with Escalades really either though. I own a 2002 Chevy Tahoe 5.3L. I own it because its spacious and its a comfortable drive. I'm also into Car Audio, it's hard to put 18's in a compact car.

Maybe in 1994.

These days those cars, the ones left are rare.

More like a Cadillac sts.

Yea, hillbilly fuck. Your ass just cant afford a nice 1 ton with cooled seats. Dont hate, I love my high country
Heh, plow truck my ass, i use it to haul my mini ex.

No shit, not even LTZ, High country at that. Wouldnt even, buy a king ranch, theyre all plastic and aluminum

So the seat has a fan in it, so it can blow you shitty hillbilly ass stick back up to your face.

Was that included in the cuck package?

Typical red neck white people shit, you probably do all kinds of favors for your ex wife still, even after she left you.

Bad credit. Can only get shit Tahoes from Buy Here, Pay Here places.

>I’m also into Car Audio

I'm also in to Car Audio

Tahoe's are pretty cheap for the amount of space you get my dude. What you got in your system?
What you got?