Missing some fucked up woman can we fix that

Missing some fucked up woman can we fix that

only you can prevent forest fires

Femanon here, how about you fix your fucked up selves and maybe then you won't loath fucked up women?

I think it's more that we desire fucked up women sexually rather than loathe them.

Try again, I just want to see chicks doing drugs, gets me hard

Her face looks like that of a corpse. 10/10 would fuck

the proof of your gender lies with the stupidity of your post in context of the thread

low IQ + too many emotions to handle = nonsense posts like these

This explains why I only like then fucked out of there mind so they stop try to pretend to think

what does this mean?

Not a disgusting fucking addict so I have to ask. Is pissing yourself a common thing?

No idea. Just looking for more

See the left image and follow the instructions below it.

Then you are clearly a man. Sup Forumsitch

Don't hate just cause ur a fat ass whale and jealous cause we rather look at women that are ducked up on drugs than ur blubbery ass.

No, it's not. Not on heroin anyways. And besides, that particular girl isn't even fucked up yet. The shot is still in the rig and if you zoom in and look at her eyes her pupils aren't contracted. That's the one sure fire way to tell if someone is fucked up. That's how I always got caught haha.

Name?

but rxqueen said she needed a place to stay and her parents sold the one place and he gets a big check. So how do I fix myself when its the other person 6000 miles away?