Alright goddamnit. Dicks out. It’s time to see if you pass the Toilet Paper Tube Test. I just barely passed myself

Alright goddamnit. Dicks out. It’s time to see if you pass the Toilet Paper Tube Test. I just barely passed myself.

Rules: stick yer dick in the tube and see if it fits. Post pics. If it’s roomy, you fail. If it’s snug, you fail. If it doesn’t fit, then you pass and have a shot at pleasing a woman some day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNkZpySwdt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I just barely passed myself.
>you pass and have a shot at pleasing a woman some day.
Doesn't really matter with that chode, you'll literally never be able to pleasure a woman with that 4 incher.

That fucking hand dog.
You that same mother fucker from that Rolex watch pasta?

Mine's roomy and the tip barely sticks out. How should I kill myself Sup Forums?

No. It’s hard to tell but I’m actually missing the first knuckle on my left index finger. Hands are just messy from fixing bathroom sink.

You technically fail, but you’ll manage if it’s long enough. Maybe.

I’m almost 7”. Dick comes up to the top line of toilet paper tube before it stops

Post more pics of that hand.

I fount it. This is op.

Fuck off and die faggot

Feel sorry for you that the tip even gets in

Here’s a pic when I first took the bandage off.

Post dick pic you weird slut

Fucking hell man.

What the fuck happened to you?

He got his chode stuck in a toilet paper tube.

Lol, the head of my dick doesn't even fit inside the tube, let alone my whole dick.

I can barely cram it in there flaccid.

What do I win?

This thread is starting to take a detour. I can already fucking tell. But it was an accident involving an electric tree trimmer and a ladder. I stepped on the cord while stepping down the ladder and the trimmer slipped out of my hand. That’s why you should always use gas powered tools.

+1 internetz.

It’s healing up nicely now.

I thought they do these things foolproof nowadays, you know, you let go with one hand and it stops in an instant. Unless you fuck with the safety (like I do) and perma-press one of the two triggers by tying a string there or something.

Sorry for the tip of your left index finger tho. Picking your nose while browsing the internet will never be the same.

Well, I can say that women definitely like it. Any woman who says size doesn't matter or that average is better than big is completely full of shit, at least in my experience.

Not all TP rolls are the same diameter. This proves nothing.

couldn't they just sew it back together?

You made me recall of this Dethklok song. Thanks.
youtube.com/watch?v=uNkZpySwdt4

No. The trimmer ruined the skin around it.

I had let go of the trigger, and the teeth were coming to a slow down. When I tripped, the trimmer fell out of my hand and I instinctively reached up to catch it.

Sounds painful. My uncle recently cut off 3/5 fingers clean with an electric saw, they couldn't save even one.
Funny how we live in an age where they can model a whole new fucking dick from the skin of your elbow if you're a woman who decides that it's the right time for a sex change but they're not able to save a fingertip due to some shredded skin.

how do you play guitar now?
how do you walk to the right while gaming?

I’m left handed, so I can still play, but playing dust in the wind is a little harder.