For the fags of Sup Forums, what's it feel like to have a dick up your ass? I'm bisexual but I've only sucked dick...

For the fags of Sup Forums, what's it feel like to have a dick up your ass? I'm bisexual but I've only sucked dick, not gotten it up the ass, and I'm very curious. It seems like it'd be the most horrifically painful thing in the world, although that's sort of what turns me on about it. Describe in detail, if you want.

bump

not really that painful if you just relax and use a lot of lube

gay

feelsgoodman.jpg

Too here. I know i like fucking thick bubble butts. Hair assholes and fuck off. I went a year meeting aguy promising my asshole. He would suck and finger me each time, hoping it was the time id bend for him. Its never happened, 10 years later. I just let fags suck me mostly.

A few big pokes and a lot of pressure in the area until it's in and you relax and it just feels like something slightly warmer than you is moving up into you and pushing your insides a little depending on the size and position. If it's your first time it will feel like your ass is ripping apart but that goes away pretty quick if you take it easy and get into it beforehand.

You actually don't have a lot of specific sensation down there but if you're new to it and the pain is gone you can definitely feel the vague shape and length of it sliding up against things in there. Otherwise it's just some pressure and the friction around your asshole.

Source is me, just finished with my boyfriend a little while ago.

Do you feel when they cum in you?

Does the speed of the dick going out and in effect your sensation?

honestly fucking amazing
although its not traditionally good its more intense and overwhelming

I never have, no. Like I said, you don't have a lot of sensory nerves on the inside. You can feel whatever's going in and coming out but whatever's going on inside is sort of vague and hazy sensory-wise unless it's pushing on your prostate or something.
Sort of. Slower is better in my opinion but it's all about the force of the penetration.

I've only tried it once and it wasn't much fun.

He only got half in then I had to stop.

You gotta train your ass for a while before you can really enjoy it, I imagine.

How much of the stereotype is true where getting penetrated brings you to "just make noise"?

do you mean like you cant help but make noise ?
if so yes i automatically moan and stuff its just so intense

the trick is building up to it every time one finger, then two and so on until the dick
have to every time even if just for a few mins

How long does a usual session of anal sex take? Like how long from when he first puts his dick in to when he cums?

On that, how much control would you say you have when it happens? Can you just get up and walk whenever or are you plastered to the bed howling like a monkey

thats all up to him i guess, its just like with women some guys can last forever some 30 seconds

Can't speak for the other guy but mine lasts about 20m for a quick fuck where it's just one position until he's done.

Normal sex is variable and can be much longer.

Also first responder here, in that 20m your description is highly accurate.

my fave position is him on his back me on top riding cowgirl so i guess im incontrol? but it just depends on the position or do you mean when cumming?

Kill yourselves faggots.

ITT: We sage.

Nope. KYS.

It's absolutely beautiful, but I cum harder if the dick is hanging out of a uniform.

Either way, I clamp my hole when I am getting fucked, my bf can cum in me, and i'll hold him inside me and gradually squeeze his cock hard again and he'll cum a second time.

Anal sex hurts a little bit, but mainly when the top doesn't know what he's doing. If I back up on a cock, it doesn't hurt at all.

It's intense. Feels pretty similar to taking a shit. If you do foreplay, warm up with your fingers, and use lube it shouldn't be painful. It still kinda hurts but in the same way that working out hurts. Cumming while you have a dick in your ass is one of the craziest feelings you can have without drugs.

Its a lot of prep though if you want to make sure things don't get messy. That's the main reason I like topping.

I mean the span of time his dick is going in and out of you

If the top is gentle and uses lots of lube it feels amazing. I never precum at all but if I'm getting ducked my dick leaks like a tap... As taboo as it is it ALWAYS feels better bare...

feels good, i start with sucking

KYS