Starting a new bubble thread with a fulfillment of a request from the last one

Starting a new bubble thread with a fulfillment of a request from the last one.

Other urls found in this thread:

sadowl.com/bubbler/
instagram.com/p/BYVXh62FrCv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, wait. I was bubbling from so FB/IG thread.

been asking everyone to do this one

If you can do glass. I would donate for this one

Please

That's a tough one to do in the first place, but I'm especially uninterested with no face.

I'm not taking donations, but even if I were I would have to turn this one down because of the amount of clothing. Sorry.

do this one plss

Would appreciate it

Don’t die on my dammit

Damn thanks a lot user

Glass bubbler here. I'm going to bed soon, but kik me at wtfareyoudoingg and I'm down to do more of this girl. Super interested in her.

i tried to do it myself, it came out decent!

Pls

>the gay bubble threads are gone and will never come back

Please do this one!

OP here. Going to post my copypasta instructions just to encourage people to contribute in the future.

>New layer.
>Healing brush/clone stamp away all straps believably.
>Clone stamp away larger parts of clothing. (Can be kind of sloppy, but try to keep harsh shadow lines consistent.)
>Select a skin color from lips.
>Set Paint Brush to ~20% flow.
>Click a few times to create an areola.
>Decrease brush size and click a few more times to create a nipple.
>Select hair color and paint pubic hair if desired.
>Ctrl+Alt+Shift+E to create new layer from visible.
>Double click bubble layer to bring up layer properties.
>Emboss it to make the bubble pattern more distinguishable. (Keeps up the illusion of an artistic/random pattern that's hiding her nudity rather than just blurriness all over.)
>Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur
>Blur it enough to hide your shitty edits but not so much as to make them invisible.
>Layer>Layer Mask>Reveal All
>Paint your bubbles onto the layer mask using Paint Brush at 100% flow, opacity, and hardness.

Do it glass and send me a paypal to donate. This is for science.

Seriously, send me more of this girl at wtfareyoudoingg on kik. I'll do more of her. I'm totally into her.

Or this bro

I'm going to bed now, but if you want to send it to wtfareyoudoingg on kik, I'm down to take a donation.

I've already saved these images, btw, in anticipation of editing them later.

True bro

> moar of this chunky cunt

>Select hair color and paint pubic hair if desired.

Disgusting.

Plzz

please!

BUMP

WIP

doing it myself here pretty east just use snipping tool to screen shot

sadowl.com/bubbler/

Is this one possible?

I'll suck your dick if you do this one

Please do her

Please

Whats the original??

Please.

These instructions kinda suck.
If you're going to post some instructions, maybe consider doing it in enough detail from bubbling to glassing it, etc., so it will be semi-useful if someone actually wants to take the time to do it. With the instructions you posted, most steps are a mystery as to what you are trying to achieve. If you did it thoroughly once, maybe someone would actually throw some hours at it to learn it properly.

Bubble their bottoms please

Great job, thanks

Here's some.

Using adobe photoshop.
1. use the wet brush and grab the skin color closest to the area you wish to nude.

2. match shadow skin to shadow area on clothes, match light skin to light area on clothes.

3. blend using the healing brush tool. Again matching shadow to shadow.

4. Copy entire image

5. Make a new layer and paste image

6. Fliter -> distort -> glass

7. Using the eraser, cut bubbles into layer.

8. Layer style -> outer glow.

9. Flatten image

10. Profit!!!

Jakdn

Please do her, and if you can slightly increase the tits

if you're still here, please

pls user

bump for her

and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and so its the attrative loser people and popular people vs the ugly people losers and ugly popular people and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and there so disgusting and pathatic and gross has to kill people ugly way to be better then them ugly way if they cant be better then them normal way so fuck talking to ugly people losers and fuck ugly people losers and fuck there resources and fuck seeing them everybody when try to act attrative ugly way and try to act better then people ugly way but is a short pz of poop that is talking and breathing that smell worse then dog shit and is worse then dog shit and smell worse then dog shit and is ugly and short and get angry and try to be better then people ugly way like a ugly short midget loser that smell worse then dog shit and look like 1 lump of poop that smell like gay dog poop that get angry like the ugly people losers and my short ugly loser father and the ugly people losers hurt people ugly way like hurting peoples penises the ugly way without touching people like the ugly people losers and my short ugly loser father if the ugly people losers and my short ugly loser father that cheat ugly way cant be better then ugly popular people the normal way and dont feel bad how pathatic they look but if the ugly popular people did the same pathatic things ugly people losers and my short ugly loser father did the ugly popular people look bad and make the ugly popular people look bad but even if i do it to the ugly people losers and my short ugly loser father doesnt feel bad and act and look like a short ugly tyrant poop loser that try to act attrative the ugly way and try to be better then people ugly way and make me forget that i see them as a short ugly tyrant poop loser when act attrative ugly way like my short ugly loser father so fuck talking to the ugly people losers

>e

So what's her story?

anyone

been waiting to get this one

kind of a hard one based on the style of bra/bandana, etc but I think you can manage

her friend too, if you prefer

Ozzy ozzy ozzy

bump for teen

got moar of the redhead?

Bumping for this. Let me fap with furiosity godly anons

inka williams is so hot, you did the tiddies too big though

had to do some digging

shouldnt be too hard

instagram.com/p/BYVXh62FrCv/

please make my sis