Do you think $850 for a pair is a good deal? What do you anons think?

Do you think $850 for a pair is a good deal? What do you anons think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfB374xrgzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Triple S sneakers
the S stands for "sucker"

if they were made by jesus then yes

My last pair of Red Wings was $450. Damn good boots.

I need those for work though, those are just nigger shoes.

as a sneakerhead, i think balenciaga is trolling. they recently made a dress (skirt) that looks like a car floor mat so it HAS to be a troll from them. hypebeasts buy any dumb shit for likes

ask /fa/ everyone, in Sup Forums wears white Velcro new balance

Considering I wouldn't pay anymore than $75 for a new pair of sneakers, no.

They're ugly as sin my dude, and by the looks of it they're not even made of gold like one would expect for such a fucking price, just buy a pair of Converse like everyone else

They also sell socks glued to sneaker bottoms for $650. Fuck fashion and the people that buy this shit.

>$850 sneakers
Which third world shithole do you come from?

Only nigger spend more than $150 on sneakers.

niggers*

Look like Grandpa's "what r those 2000's"

this is the only acceptable situation to spend more than 200 bucks on shoes, the custom redwings are great

A good ol pair of $450 chinezium boot investment, KeK congratulations you played yourself.

For $850 do they come with the hooker wearing them?

youtube.com/watch?v=rfB374xrgzw

Please re-read your own question and answer that to yourself.

The only reason why you would buy a 850 dollars shoes is because you probably wipe your ass with 100 dollars bills.

are you autistic ?
>bying shoes in 2017

Nope. Those shoes (if you can call them that) look hideous and impractical (they'll snag on everything and be a pain to clean). Even if I could Ignore this and wanted them, the price is still about $500 too high (assuming they are made well and of good quality materials).

2/10 OP. If they were the only shoes in the world and nobody was ever going to make new shoes I'd definitely want them to use as spare soles for when my current shoes wear out.

i find it ironic that I just spent the last hour looking for 800-1000g ins leather boots and capped off at $250 irish setters... then came across this thread.

those shoes look like shit hahah

considering you can get handmade in italy hafboots from portugese leather under 200$ if you do not care about brands, paying more for any kind of shoe is nigger tier retarded.

It's literally "I have no common sense and personality, but check out this rolex, 600$ hoodie and 900$ kicks"

dont get me started

those look ugly af op. enjoy being bullied by girls if you actually think those look good.

i wouldn´t wear those if i got payd $850 a Day

Why would you pay so much for something so ugly ?

Are beats solo2s good? Paid $40 at a pawn shop

This.
If you wipe your ass with $100 bills, you're probably going to buy some fancy loafers or high class dress shoes. Why? Because women will look down and see their own cunny in your new shoes and cum instantly - they found the man they want to entrap for life.

Niggers wearing these things around other niggers is like white women wearing leotards to a nigger festival. Both are asking for it.

my most expensive sneakers ever was 65

the colors remind me of open gut surgery
lovely

what will it take for sneakerheads to realize the scam?

The only thing I'd pay $850 for would be an unbelievable good pair of boots.

Definitely not that shit in the image.

Are you fucking blind!!??