This is dad and daughter nude. Do they also, like... bonki, bonki... if you understand what I mean...

This is dad and daughter nude. Do they also, like... bonki, bonki... if you understand what I mean? Daughter looks like she would like it.

more plz

Her collar says enough.

Is just me or his nipples gonna pop?

A son/mother couple nude. Same question, do they bonki, bonki? Guess son is up to it.

Fuck, frogot pic....

More

Dad'n'daughter

Holy shit, Steve Jobs is alive?

What the actual fuck is going on with his penis?

Dad'n'daughter again

.... and again

Akdjnan

..again, dad'n'daughter

white people. smh

... and my last one, actual fuck.

Probably. My wife bonki bonki'd her dad for 4 years and they weren't even nudists.

dat photoshop

you think she ever defecates in his mouth and forces him to eat it

Sounds damn hot.

horrible shoop is horrible

she has some amazing tits

she has a fucking collar on. of course they bonk. not only that, he owns her ass for good.

so does the mum

How many nipples does she actually have?

2. and they're pierced.

What is piercing for 200, Alex.

That is one hot daughter.

Yup. It's hit it.

Samefagging, fuck off.

Tell us about it

I love how any girl is hot to you people if they're skinny

if thats her dad, i gues this is her brother?

Of course, of-fucking-course! If they are fat, daughter or not, they are not hot. Fatties can't be hotties.

The feminist struggle.

I didn't say fat girls were hot. You people obviously have low standards. Just because she's skinny doesn't mean she's hot. She might be cute. I'm not disputing that.

But holy fuck have some standards.

thats because men dont really expect much from women, all we want is DONT BE FUCKING FAT.

>Still using Yotsuba

Her mum left when she was a kid and her dad brought her up. As soon as she grew tits he basically moved her into his bedroom and fucked her like a girlfriend for the next four years until she moved out. Not sure if his cock looked as weird as some in these photos though.

she's skinny, and the body is hot.
the face is passable.

all in all, its a very fuckable chick.

men dont want to fuck whales.

Exactly. That is sad as fuck.

>Not enjoying the classics

A skinny body and passable face isn't hot. Do you not get what I'm saying? She's cute. Maybe pretty. Hot is something completely different.

Maybe she's fuckable. Have some fucking standards though.

How is fuckable the same as hot?

Butterface

Did the one on the right just come out of someones basement?

You may keep your 200+ pound girls, Sup Forums don't want them.

thats not sad, thats normal.
skinny girls are healthier than god damn landwhales, and look a hundred times more attractive.

Calm down kid

I didn't say fat girls were hot. Are you so stupid that this had to be repeated even if it was in the post you were quoting?

They are probably just nudists.

she's hot, fuck off fat bitch.

pic related, skinny hot chicks, similar to the one from OP's pic.

Again. No is saying fat girls are hot. But the fact that any skinny girl is automatically hot to you uggos is sad as fuck.

Her face is passable. How the fuck is that hot?

Saddest tits ever

Those girls look nothing like the other one. They're clearly younger. You are delusional.

> virgin detected

Who are you quoting? That shouldn't be greentexted. That's not how it works.

god damn, fatty, calm down.
put clothes on the chick from OP's pic and she'd look just like the ones user posted.
> But the fact that any skinny girl is automatically hot to you uggos is sad as fuck.
skinny girls are automaticaly at least 7/10, simply due to being skinny.
just fuck off fatty.
its difficult to find a skinny chick that isnt hot, unless she's medically retarded or crippled after a fucking plane crash.

Wait. Who the fuck are you quoting? Are you so stupid that don't know how greentext works?

photoshopped dick

Why don't you just start your own thread with ugly land whales. Seems like that is your standards. We don't want you here.

They are so white! Like have they ever heard of pigmentation? And why is he so flabby?

is that stefan fucking molyneux

stop samefagging.

>skinny girls are automaticaly at least 7/10

Really? You're that brain dead? Look up what the word automatically means and realize you're a fucking idiot.

>medically retarded

I don't know why he copied me.

Trust me faggot. No one wants you. In life or here.

Uh, she looks old enough to be his sister...

I fuckin love living in Brighton:) sauce?

I get your point, but you just used a girl with false teeth and a glass eye. Come on. Obviously in some kind of accident.

How...did I copy you? I had a similar thought. No one can have similar thoughts when there's hundreds of us browsing an image board?

Fucking get over yourself. You're not as unique as you think dumbass.

am i the only one seeing nothing but cankles here

Ha! I've posted 8 pics, and every one like them, except you. Guess my pics are more wanted here, than your feministic shit. Just fuck the hell out of my thread.

Yeah I used an ugly skinny girl because girls that are skinny are not AUTOMATICALLY 7/10. Were you so dense that you couldn't get this? Seriously?

Don't make definitive statements if they're so off base and incorrect. inb4 LEL DAT WAS NOT MEE

Bye bye. Trust me no one will miss you.

Fuck you, idiot. And stay away.

That's really not enough. Stories, details, times it's come up irl, kinks, oddities. Was she into it, how old was she, was there bum stuff, did he ever knock her up, why didn't she say something to someone, etc.

You're really hostile. you should probably jack off or something. You're really mad over this. Calm down my dude.

Yep, wasn't me. Also, take away the glass eye and false teeth, that girl is auto 7/10. So, I mean, you just should have used a different picture.

post gf

>skinny chicks are at least 7/10 unless they're retarded or crippled in an accident
>posts a retarded and crippled woman and calls the other user braindead

its time to kill yourself.

yes, you're the only one.

Why is this shopped in shitty ways?

Think she was 13 when it started. She never told anyone because he was the one looking after her and I don't think she'd got anywhere else to go. Not sure if he ever knocked her up but I'm not sure she'd tell me if he had. She said he just got her on the pill and wouldn't wear a condom ever. Been a while since we talked about it but, I know he was a drinker so was always hungover-horny, she said she used to blow him or wank him in the mornings and then have sex later. Apparently she had big tits for her age so there was lots of boob stuff. Fondling, tit wanks. Don't know about any specific kinks but he used to like her school uniform and she said sometimes he'd hike up her school skirt and fuck her over the sofa. There was lots of bum stuff and I think he was pretty well-hung so she found that quite difficult. She never really let's on how into it she was but she said she used to orgasm.

who tf shooped this?

>sides in orbit

>Do they also, like... bonki, bonki... if you understand what I mean? Daughter looks like she would like it.

>she has some amazing teefs
ftfy

These two, did they? Or did they not?

meanwhile in Russia

of course they have. still do. they put jared cushner on a leash in the corner and daddy trump fucks ivanka in front of him, reminding him he'd be nothing without the trumps

I asked for arousal, but that must have been quite a rough time for her. What's her relationship with him like now?