What's this show called again folks? I seem to have forgotten

What's this show called again folks? I seem to have forgotten.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
vimeo.com/97680161
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_and_Morty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mirty mcflirty and rocko

How to become a virgin : 101

Mick and Shorty

Back To The Future

Doc Ock and Marty Mcfly do Vegas

Brick and mortar

cunt mcfaggot and reddit

Spongebob Squarepants

McDonald's commercial #C-137

poopoo mc poopoo boy

Rick and Morty.

Mutt and Jeff

TRANSCENDENCE CUBED xD

GET IT

LOL TOP KEK

Mick and Rory

This is called Big Bang Theory

Futurerama

Gay

Trips

HEY YOUR THREAD SUCKS

Doc and Mharti

I like the show but Rick and Morty fans are becoming the next bronies...just look at the stupid fucking szechuan sauce riots happening at Mcdonalds

prick and whorety

WRECK IT RALPH

>Rick and Morty fans are becoming the next bronies
In that they are shitty but the show is all right? Granted MLP is only "all right" if you're a small child, but you get what I'm saying.

ricky martin

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Muck & Rarity

Prick and Dorky

Copypasta of the year

Kike and Horje

Chip&Dale

Sweet Baskets reference.

You don't see Zach Galifianakis referenced very often any more.

nothing against baskets or the zach, but

pic related

Rickshaw & Martin

A boy falls in love with his grandfather.

Unable to confess, Morty is gifted by a deus ex machina with Rick's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the old man, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same senior citizen he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the the grampa's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB.

Richard and Mortimer

FINDS

futurama

Fuck off.

Boom! Big reveal! I'm a forced meme, Morty! I'm KEITAI RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

>mfw this is canon

vimeo.com/97680161

yeah, me too.
literally nothing of value is lost

Obvious troll is obvious. Take a flying fuck at a rolling donut Sheldon. The show is awesome for sure, and ya some of the jokes are for those in the know, but if u honestly think it's a measuring stick for intelligence you should seriously never come out if your mother's basement, and definitely never breed. Fucking autist.

bronies never did something that autismazing.

Dick and Malcolm

Something rustling your jimmies, son?

Shit and Farty

Rich and Marty

Danny Devito and Michael Cera

Only autistic retards don't like Rick and morty

Shoveling spoonfuls of mom's delicious tuna salad into my gaping pussyhole

Rich and Piana

It's Rick and Morty you retards.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_and_Morty

IT'S PICKLE RIIIIIICK XDDDDDDDDD

Doc and mharty