Stories from a refugee camp

imgur.com/gallery/jhlIO

Refugee stories from a person who works in the camps.
Why can't Sup Forums accept that the majority of refugees are good people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gP77leh6P0w
infowars.com/sweden-syrian-migrant-brutally-rapes-woman-while-spitting-in-her-face/
rt.com/news/338779-somalian-refugee-raped-politician/
youtube.com/watch?v=e2ZGv6Mu-08
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3247831/Rape-child-abuse-rife-overcrowded-asylum-centres-huge-surge-migrants-pushes-Germany-s-services-breaking-point-claim-womens-rights-groups-politicians.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Majority: >50%
>c'mon dudebro as long as 51% aren't bad that must mean the idea of accepting refugees is good

well they propably are, but the problem is radical islam and that we could potentially become a breeding ground for terrorists.

>AUSSIES BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=gP77leh6P0w

You can clearly see through this account that the vast majority of refugees are peaceful and very helpful

WOMAN RAPED
infowars.com/sweden-syrian-migrant-brutally-rapes-woman-while-spitting-in-her-face/

POLITICIAN GUILTY AFTER HIS RAPIST WAS DEPORTED
rt.com/news/338779-somalian-refugee-raped-politician/

RAPING IN GERMANY
youtube.com/watch?v=e2ZGv6Mu-08

RAPE AND CHILD ABUSE RIFE IN REFUGEE CAMPS
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3247831/Rape-child-abuse-rife-overcrowded-asylum-centres-huge-surge-migrants-pushes-Germany-s-services-breaking-point-claim-womens-rights-groups-politicians.html

The content of their characters is of no consequence . Bringing the refugees here wont help either the locals or them in the long run. They also bring an evil ideology with them, that will ruin western society as it has ruined the middle east

So did she fuck the young refugee guy in the end or not?

So where I live there is a clear distinction between the first batch of fugees and the batches after that. First arrivals were friendly, modest (upper) middle-class Syrians and middle-easterners that did well before moving. They all knew a few words of Dutch and mingled with the locals, asking them about the weather and showing their best behaviour. Of the groups now arriving this portion seems to be

I've made several threads since I work in the immigration department, I sometimes have to visit the camps so yeah

AMA

>one personal anecdote disproves thousands of other accounts, victims, studies, and international correlation to the negative detrimental effects they have in host nations

Yeah sure makes sense not straws being grasped here.

How many are just males?

How freguent are incidents involving voilence against christians? I know here in the Netherlands they are considering to put them in separate camps.

most rapists are good people when they're not raping

Most

They're not christians lol, they're just bullshitting so they can get asylum claiming they were prosecuted for it

>it's an Australia episode

>Memegur

Oh so everything we heard so far is wrong guys its ok time to close Sup Forums.

What good stories have you got for us?

>Believing Sup Forums
>Not knowing its basically just a hugbox

c'mon m8

>Checksflag.maymay
C'mon stormweenie, just admit that rapes done by refugees are statistically on par with white people

It doesn't matter how "good" they are.

If they're so good they can go improve the country they came from.

Its the responsibility of people to take care of their own nation, its well being, and health. You can just shuffle people around the world and expect it to go well, you can't just evacuate a shithole forever and expect the shithole to ever get better. Australia is a great country, and it needs to maintain itself and stay that way. Its money should be used on its own people, and country-shoppers should focus on improving their own nation for future generations.

We don't need immigrants, immigrants need us. If they want to be a part of Australia they will prove to us their culture does not have an "error" in it that could slip by with any of their radicals. Thats why a lot of first world countries have easy transport to each other. Its not an evil white alliance against third worlders. Its because these countries have similar standards, cultures, and compatible ways of life.

That's literally the same picture over and over again.

How fucking stupid does reddit have to be? Fucking Sup Forums lies less than they do.

>refugees are good people
>refugees are people
>refugees
>people
Mass ban shitpostistalians

>.
Refugees = muslim immigrants. It's an aggressively expansive and incompatible culture with a verminous birthrate creating a parallel, insular society with values that are the antithesis of that of western civilizations. What could go wrong?

no one says every refugee is bad but the reality of the situation is that 50% of all refugees in austria have aldready charges pressed against them ..yes half of all refugees. With actuall ture syrians being by faar the least criminal.
So i dont have a problem with actuall refugees what i cant tolerate is economic migrants (migration is for that not asyl) that pretend to be refugees and crazy isis supporters and ohter Islamist they are the problem and they dont get sorted out thats the whole issue.