This is my Ex if you Roll dubs ill post another hot pic you hit tripps ill share the nudes for my fellow anons

This is my Ex if you Roll dubs ill post another hot pic you hit tripps ill share the nudes for my fellow anons

May the Force be with you

Other urls found in this thread:

97rock.com/2017/05/24/hot-mom-carol/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>another hot pic
But I'm still waiting on the first.

Trips

Roll

Roll

Roll

filename says youre a liar

97rock.com/2017/05/24/hot-mom-carol/

He got it from 97 Rock, a radio station that does hookups (like Rovers Morning Glory does on Thursdays).

Roll

roll

and all the ugly popular people and ugly people losers work together and the ugly popular people try to be better then me ugly way but try to support the ugly people losers so fuck the ugly people losers that smell worse then dog shit and fuck the ugly popular people that only support ugly people losers to help the ugly people and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and the ugly popular people try to use popular to make ugly people look good even though there not and try to hurt me ugly way cause i dont support ugly people like ugly popular people and the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody and so fuck the ugly people and fuck there resorces and its so fuck lame and ugly and gross and disgusting and what make matters worse the ugly people losers bother you ugly way if you try to ignore it so fuck the ugly people losers and fuck this earth

trips

hmm not your ex but take this trips for harder times.

gimmie her puss

roll

Decent

dubs checked out

BS

Just post the nudes you fucking swine

roll for the cause

Winrar, Post em faggot

again

roll

Not a single fucking dubs in this entire mess?

rolling

Check em

rallento

rawlin

roll

rolling

rolls

cmon

dubbs

this is pathetic, no dubs or trips to be seen

Roll

Roll

Waiting

Wow this thread is shit. Post tits, please.

Some random big tits

Rolling

rolling

Roll

kms

This guy got it OP, dont be a pussy

Roll