Drawthread: peeps' peep edition

drawthread: peeps' peep edition

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/8MHFN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st

@ Good artfriends

Can I get your avatar in this outfit?

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting a giantess hellhound from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia with a small person inside her stomach that was swallowed whole and alive, maybe have it half-full with other foods she ate.
And another panel to the side with a POV shot of the person looking down at her face and open mouth that they're about to be dropped in to.

and all the ugly popular people and ugly people losers work together and the ugly popular people try to be better then me ugly way but try to support the ugly people losers so fuck the ugly people losers that smell worse then dog shit and fuck the ugly popular people that only support ugly people losers to help the ugly people and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and the ugly popular people try to use popular to make ugly people look good even though there not and try to hurt me ugly way cause i dont support ugly people like ugly popular people and the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody and so fuck the ugly people and fuck there resorces and its so fuck lame and ugly and gross and disgusting and what make matters worse the ugly people losers bother you ugly way if you try to ignore it so fuck the ugly people losers and fuck this earth

Requesting she doing a blowjob. thanks to the drawfriend who wants to draw my request :D.

yer foookin paytheeetic m9

Requesting Misha from Katawa shoujo with this cat. Pls, this is very important for me

HEY EVERYONE
Is this abusefag?

taking loli requests, lewds are ok.

yes ("requesting she" is your indicator)

Ah okay, thanks. He's probably going to stop doing that from now on, but at least you stopped me from delivering to somebody who told me to kill myself.

>Requesting she

>she

What do you think?

Nowi BJ

draw this loli getting spitroast fucked by two dogs with cum all over her

Just do the female in a fancy dress, Karaoke wasn't the first to do it

do you do futa?

What are the reqs you gonna do now?
And why did he tell you to kill yourself?

Do you do loli futas

I LOVE YOU LEYLA PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOUR COCK

>t. leyla

No. Like i said, im the Smite dude. i never will ask for such gross things that guys does. ;3

Only if you don't like the request

Sad

they're pretty much the same people.

these threads are sad tbh

t. Abusefag
Don't believe his lies

you're always here to shit on them too, so
sad

kk dude. think wacchu want to ;3.

you tried

Yes. but technically it would just be shota since lolis + big tits = no comprende.
I don't do dogs. Or shit-tier monster girls like baphomet.
I like this one

>Thread still remains with 10 posters

>Trying to save face under user

Nice comeback swordbrat

>ALL ANONS ARE THE SAME PERSON

lol

loli futa tomoko
i have 0 interest in your autistic posting, please stop blaming everyone who doesn't like you on me

Requesting Lineart and colors if possible thx.

Refs if needed: imgur.com/a/8MHFN

It still has a functional vagina, dude.

If anyone is interested in drawing this for me, I'll be very grateful. Here is Misha pic.
I'm not a repeat requester btw.

Sorry I'm going to have to decline. I'm not drawing for somebody, who's response to my polite decline to draw your request of Batoria was "kill yourself".

lies
DON'T DO THIS ONE EITHER
REPEAT REQUEST

REPEAT REQUEST ALERT

It's not nice to lie like this. I dindu nuffin.

Always nice to have new loli blood on board.
What's your drawname?

BULLSHIT
FUCK OFF

>every request I don't like is a repeat

yes and?

drawname? I don't have one, I just draw.

Go back to discord, nobody cares about your buttbuddy.

65% total score, you put some work into the last one but the first two were very lacking

Drawname is just so we identify you around.

and nobody wants to deal with you being a sperg

and the ugly people losers are ugly little men that try to hurt people way there so short and disgusting like my short ugly loser father and he smell worse then poop and the ugly people losers want me to fight with the attrative loser people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is jealous of me and attrative loser people but when the attrative loser people say the ugly peoople losers is loser too and is woser then everybody the ugly people losers dont feel bad maybe cause force everybody to like them ugly way cause outnumber everybody and then right back to hurting the attrative loser peoople ugly way

this lewd enough

and a functional dick.

therefore shota.

a close up of Midori from Black Bullet spreading her pussy. As young as you're willing to draw her please?

oke

Taking lewd requests

trap in the OP getting their shark butthole spread

show art

bet eggs is up and in this thread right now
arn't you handsome

spread your butt and show me your holes

nice

Please do for me

lewd raven from teen titans

Will do

STOP RELINKING MY REQUEST

I don't dare to post in case that guy calls me a geometry fag.

do you happen to do futa?

vorefag doesnt do all caps

ttorrr you know SB isn't going to get mad that you're devoting your time to killing Rukia. It's not how it works.

yeah why not

Genius
What the fuck...

I seriously can actually save this one, thanks for putting in the effort to make it worth it

Requesting muchaburriko blowjob, with her pigtails pulled back and forth

>What the fuck...
It's just an user trying to act like vorefag

wat?

nibba what

it said "rukiadex Joke delivery"

Shotas don't have vaginas, what the fuck are you trying to do?

>forced meme

Noic
Ty

>taking the opinion of ttor seriously
>taking the opinion of a tier 0 artist seriously
wew

i sorta gave up cuz rukia isnt that great of a character.

>no tits and a vagina = loli
>no tits and a penis = shota
>no tits and a vagina + penis = shota
the male organ takes priority since females can't penetrate

It doesn't count for the rukiadex since it's gore/lewd but it is an image drawn "for me" in a sense so I saved it, have like 6 images like that
and you put in the effort and i respect that

Try harder cunt, still saved :^)

Taking sfw requests
They will be poopy so sorry

That's not how it fucking works.
Herms are a thing.

FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY DO YOU DRAW THIS SHIT

FUCKING NECK YOURSELF

Hey where's my Midna facesitting draw

>male genital takes priority
hermaphrodites/herms exist irl and futas are just their own third "gender" as an offshoot of female

He actually does mind and he's just trying to play it cool nowadays.
He'd get kinda upset back then.

whoops, dropped image

the futa thing was damage control for closet homophobes, just like traps are today. There are only two archetypes, and those are shota and loli.

>He actually does mind
yeah thats why he saves them all and shows them off like trophies right?