Red pill: Fairy tale creatures are real

Unicorns, trolls, fairies and elves are all based on real memories.

Trolls, elves and fairies are all inspired by old races and peoples who were on the tail end of extinction(neanderthals, etc) and went into hiding, using methods like putting changelings into our world and taking our children to try to create successful hybrids/integration in order to survive..People like Finn Eces and Merlin are memories of the fair folk.

Unicorns were also an extinct species that was rhinolike but walked/ran like a horse and lived in siberia and east europe/west asia.

the hybrids became some of the groups like the jews or illuminati type things. they were mostly wiped out after the end of the 'ice age' but they survived until a long time after in little pockets but were pushed more and more out by humans. All the druidry/megalithic structures and other related symbols are connected to these beings, who continue their culture and legacy today through secret societies.

Here are Ainu in a painting:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9d/AinuBearSacrificeCirca1870.jpg

The Pre flood world was some sort of Lord of the Rings Conan the Barbarian thing

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oera_Linda_Book
files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78ca03c9466d.jpg
files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5275f2f53fe2.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/75/Paulnabrone.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a5/a2/9a/a5a29a09c57b8a68dcac667b9e34eb4d.jpg
archaeologica.boardbot.com/viewtopic.php?t=1157
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sava_Savanović
andrewcollins.com/page/articles/Go_Tep_launch.htm
savasavanovic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/192-22-23-VAMPIRI-Sava-Savanovic.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What about the great city of Atlantis and some other rival nation on the other side of the nation.

Also those blue people from India that claim to build space ships and had a huge apocalyptic battle on Earth and space almost 10,000-16,000 years ago(bullshit numbers), but I believe it should be around there. It was a three way war.

I think the other empire is Lemuria or something, could be all bullshit.

What do you niggers think of the Oera Linda book?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oera_Linda_Book

This nigger has got his screws loose.

This is awesome. Tell me more.

Tell us about your space battles India. How did you built your flying ships?

We tested reusable launch vehicle today m8.

>India used to build and pilot intergalactic spaceships
>now they don't even know how to use a toilet

God damn India, what happened to you?

elves and shit are old norse legends

tolkien just made them mainstream

before civilization, white people used to worship trees and do shrooms

Anglos

Those bastards.

There's a story of Alexander the Great running across a strange race of beast people near India. There's stories of sasqiatch by American Indians that describe them as intelligent forest spirits. The fey are supposedly scared of iron, as it represents technology (possibly). This is a common fear of spirits according to many different mythologies. I think you're on to something absolutely bat shit crazy, but very interesting none the less.

>do shrooms
Links?

>yo you said everything has soul right?
>yeah
>what has the best soul
>i dunno trees i guess they live for a long time lol
>pass me those shrooms bro lmao xdd drugs lol XDDD
It's a perfectly logical religion.

I think this explains the nephiliam in the Bible.

Korean Dolmen:

files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78ca03c9466d.jpg

Japanese Ainu:
files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5275f2f53fe2.jpg

European Dolmen:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/75/Paulnabrone.jpg

Europe:
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a5/a2/9a/a5a29a09c57b8a68dcac667b9e34eb4d.jpg

Also pre flood(ice age) europe landmass:
archaeologica.boardbot.com/viewtopic.php?t=1157

yes and the raphaim (or "buzzing people")

Finnish pagan beliefs were actually sorta like that. It was believed that every being had a "guardian spirit" sort of thing associated with it, even non living stuff like fire and rocks.

Do you eat beef?

leshies are a sort of forest guardian in slavic mythology
i always though of them being old hermits who started growing moss on their bodies that made them look green

now they hide among us

When are you being of the testing of reusable poo entry coupling?

yup just endless examples of these guys

Yes, but I don't know as much about them. Do you have any sources or info?

That doesn't make sense.

Probably because austrollia can't into space, roo roo kun.

serbia is where the vampire legend started
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sava_Savanović

Lol imagine an Indian owned manned space station. All those fucking curries orbiting around in 0 gravity with poo's floating around everywhere cause you can't even build a loo to do poo

check this out, its not perfect but pretty damn interesting:

andrewcollins.com/page/articles/Go_Tep_launch.htm

and the water mill where he drank the millers blood

>atheists will believe this and then call Christians stupid for believing in God

John Bauer is pretty based

>indian space race
>build a poo-powered rocket
>reach the uranus
>charge batteries while praising
>"how I wish I was Ganesha. I would poo a thousand shits more!"
>"hey ok rajheed, just try to shit on the designated crater"
>they reach the Diarrhea Way
> "W...we did it! P..praise Allah!"
> "What? You mean praise Vishnu nuffing!"
> connection lost

Holy heck

Poo was needed for poo fission engines. They could not waste precious poo by putting it in the loo.

it actually collasped sometime in 2015 and the mayor of the municipality actually said that "Sava is free to find a new home"

“The group that’s behind the network of control, one of these groups are hominids, they’re not human beings. They are very smart, they are not creative, they are mathematical. They had a much stronger force in the earlier ice-age. They have elongated skulls, they may produce offspring in mating with female humans, but that offspring is not fertile. We live in a world of secret societies, and secrets, and the information that ought to be public is not public.”

Karen Hudes

I was thinking about this recently and it makes sense. I wish I would know what the greek and northern mythology came from. Were they real people worshipped so hard they became gods? Were the people back then much different in their appearance? So much knowledge is lost to us. And only the legends and myths stay.

Pic related: The "sorcerers" of old (Merlin?) used them to make astronomical predictions of things like the solar eclipse and how the wether will be in the upcoming year. These must have been part of the upper class and it is related to stonehenge.

I love this stuff. Post more of it.

savasavanovic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/192-22-23-VAMPIRI-Sava-Savanovic.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

Reminds me of that Finnish movie "rare exports."

ancient egypt

WE WUZ SECRET SOCIETY

>It's a we was king's episode

I like German hats too.

It's interesting to think about how they could predict celestial events decades in advance with these hats.

I wonder what other secrets these guys must've had that were passed down orally.

does that mean i have a chance to find a qt elf waifu irl?
>pls say yes

The Ainu are just otaku scum. Forget the DNA analysis which shows the history of humanity.

Everyone knows real white people hvar blonde hair and blue eyes and are superior humans. Because we are the monkeys Lucifer chose to be the chosen a few thousand years ago. We then evolved into niggers, and eventually our skin whitened to reflect the specialness of our souls and the perfection of our craft. Lucifer bless Darwin, may he have the the best children to fuck. Because there is no such thing as right or wrong, only power.

>Blood Libel
Now that's fucking evil, I didn't know that

the people of the dinaric alps(serbs,croats,bosnians,etc)
have something similar where the back of the head is some what straight